or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

888P Club - Page 14

post #326 of 477

yah I've seen the ladies version of 888p at Hawaii last yr before actually seeing the Thavar & Braddom...  good luck!

post #327 of 477

There seems to be a lot of conflicting opinions on the size of the Thavar 888p, some say they fit tighter others they fit the same as other Thavars, can anyone confirm with certainty?

 

I've only got a pair of Thavar 808z in 30/30 and they fit perfect (w29 was too tight in the waist and thighs), can anyone tell me whether I should get a w30 or w31?

post #328 of 477

size down one size

like all the thavars with thick denim they will stretch one size at least

post #329 of 477
The area in question with 888P is the thigh. If your 808Z fit right in the thigh then go for your proper size. If they are a little tight then go one size up. If they are loose-ish in the thigh go one size down. Simple. It all depends on your body shape. After 5-6 wear they stretch about half a size in the waist. They don't stretch much in the thigh at all.
post #330 of 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

The area in question with 888P is the thigh. If your 808Z fit right in the thigh then go for your proper size. If they are a little tight then go one size up. If they are loose-ish in the thigh go one size down. Simple. It all depends on your body shape. After 5-6 wear they stretch about half a size in the waist. They don't stretch much in the thigh at all.

Thanks Phukette! Just to clarify, you saying that the 888p is mostly smaller in the waist but not the thighs (as in the thigh area is the same as other thavars)?

post #331 of 477
Slightly smaller in the waist and thigh. But the waist stretches quite nicely to a good fit but the thigh doesn't stretch that much.
post #332 of 477

My 2 cents about 888p,

After 3 pairs, imo dont size up, I had sized up thavar and sized up braddom, and thier waist was really big. It looked bad and funny, even with a belt.

My regullar sized thavar felt really thigh at the begining, but it got stretchd after 5-6 wears(as Phukette said).

Its still fits thight, but looks good.

post #333 of 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

Slightly smaller in the waist and thigh. But the waist stretches quite nicely to a good fit but the thigh doesn't stretch that much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronlol View Post

My 2 cents about 888p,
After 3 pairs, imo dont size up, I had sized up thavar and sized up braddom, and thier waist was really big. It looked bad and funny, even with a belt.
My regullar sized thavar felt really thigh at the begining, but it got stretchd after 5-6 wears(as Phukette said).
Its still fits thight, but looks good.

I'm beginning to think diesel didn't design the thanaz and thavar cut very well, the waist and thigh are out of propotion. But then again, I see alot of people wear their jeans 2-3 sizes too big... if this cut is designed for them, then I understand.
post #334 of 477

Thats not only thavar and thanaz, all the cuts on diesel are unproportional on waist-leg dimenstions.

Before diesel, on evrey denim compnaies I wore, I was size 32 and evreything was proportional. lol, I used belts as an accessory.

On diesel its quite funny, my sizes range are between 30 to 32(30-the straight cuts, 31- slim/carrot/tappered cuts and obviously 32 for the skniny cuts).

You'e just gonna love diesel for it, or not!!

post #335 of 477

@Phukette & ronlol

 

Thanks for the advice, I think I'm just gonna get my normal size and hope the thighs won't fit like leggings, thanks!

post #336 of 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentenk View Post

@Phukette & ronlol

 

Thanks for the advice, I think I'm just gonna get my normal size and hope the thighs won't fit like leggings, thanks!

 

If you still looking for thavar 888p - I think shlomi have some sizes - ask him.

post #337 of 477

Apologies again for cross posting but figured ig this is the official 'club', then I should post here....

 

Before and after creating some stacking....

 

 

 

Fit Pics....

 

 

 

Still unsure whether to keep or size down to my usual 30/30. Apologies for Sh*tloads of cross posting! ;-D

post #338 of 477

why to size down? Its looks perfrct on you. keep it

post #339 of 477
Yeah actually it looks like there is no room to size down....
post #340 of 477
Leftvapor they look great as they are! Keep!
post #341 of 477

agreed with everyone

post #342 of 477

Thanks for the comments Team. Im not sure what it is, I have been looking for these in my size for so long, but maybe now I have them I just dont like the wash as much as I thought I would. I certainly dont thinks its as cool as some of my other Thavar washes (8880L, 8x2, 8880m, 8ne).  I could definitely size down to a 30 but im not sure whether or not the wash emphasizes the size of my legs, therefore I perceive them to be big,

 

Really not sure what to do, but imagine I may end up selling to fund another 1  or 2 pairs. Every Cloud...... ;-D

post #343 of 477

All fuss with 888P is because Zac worn them ?? right? just like 73J and 8SV. am i the only one thinks that this wash is nothing that special ?

post #344 of 477
have you seen them live ?
post #345 of 477
I bought them before I saw Zac was pictured. I just loved them. A really good light wash. Don't think they are "special", they do fit the bill for me.
post #346 of 477

@ leftvapor

They look fine, imo. No need to size down, but this is mostly on preferences and how do you feel in this size.

 

@ zo

I hope there will be no hunt for us again because of our opinion. 888P (and 811P) are just "standard" wash, nice, but nothing special I would pay for... IMO. I like 813W much more but it's from different release.

 

Edited:

maybe it's because i'm into darker washes ;-)

post #347 of 477
@ Zodiac Not a chance bud, I would never go for a pair of jeans because he has worn them. 73J, 8SV were awesome washes, and I only sold mine because I got very good offers. Just cant decide on the 888P right now.
post #348 of 477
They were popular when the press day pics came out and then when it was released on asos... so no.
post #349 of 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by laisnata View Post

have you seen them live ?
Yes I have,thavar was never released in 888p for uk market,but we had them in girl section in myguy!! I have to admit,that its a color that difficult to dress,from what I can see!! IMHO of course!!
post #350 of 477

Yes it's all because of Zac. I began buying my first pair of Diesel when I saw High School Musical. Then when I saw pictures of him wearing 888P I bought 10 pairs. All my Instagram tags are #ZAC#Efron#ZACEFRON#888P#THAVAR. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans