or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Thavar 888p vs braddom 8880p
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Thavar 888p vs braddom 8880p - Page 2

post #26 of 44

You always need to size down on braddom from you skinny size so it will looks good. 888p is no different.

post #27 of 44

Hi guys,

I'm new here.

I look for 888p but confuse between braddom and thavar - so similar.

 

I read a lot of post about it here (so much popular wash) ,but I have small size - 27x30 (thavar size), and afraid that braddom fit me loose in my thighs.

what did you think I need to take(cut) and size.

 

Thanks.

post #28 of 44
one post above...
post #29 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave-Man View Post

Hi guys,

I'm new here.

I look for 888p but confuse between braddom and thavar - so similar.

 

I read a lot of post about it here (so much popular wash) ,but I have small size - 27x30 (thavar size), and afraid that braddom fit me loose in my thighs.

what did you think I need to take(cut) and size.

 

Thanks.

cut - take thavar - fit well thin guys.

size - normal size or size up.

post #30 of 44
Bringing back an old thread... Question on thavar fit: I have the thavar 829b in a 38 and they fit lovely. If I were to get the thavar 888p in a 38, would it be significantly tighter? Will they stretch after some wears? Thanks for any help.
post #31 of 44

stick with 38

post #32 of 44
Thanks!!!
post #33 of 44
Help!! Which one?
post #34 of 44

left

post #35 of 44

If you like them very much I suggest u take both. 

post #36 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLarsson View Post
 

If you like them very much I suggest u take both. 

+1

 

888P - classic jeans by Diesel!


Edited by Shlomi - 5/13/14 at 3:52am
post #37 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shlomi View Post
 

+1

 

888P is the classic by Diesel!

 

+2 Its a beautiful wash. 

post #38 of 44
Shlomi @denim addictI was just telling myself the same thing . I'm sure those pics don't do them any justice anyway
post #39 of 44
@CLarsson I think I'm going to take your advice.
post #40 of 44
I took the advice and bought them both.
post #41 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdawood View Post

Bringing back an old thread... Question on thavar fit: I have the thavar 829b in a 38 and they fit lovely. If I were to get the thavar 888p in a 38, would it be significantly tighter? Will they stretch after some wears? Thanks for any help.

if you still intersted - check this thavar 888p 38/32 from ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MENS-DIESEL-THAVAR-JEANS-BNWT-SIZE-38-/331202295639?pt=Men_s_Clothing&hash=item4d1d31f757#ht_1257wt_1022

post #42 of 44
@Shlomi that's who I bought them from.
post #43 of 44
@Shlomi thanks tho
post #44 of 44

i have thavar 888p in 29 and braddom in 28 and i love them both (one yellow, one blue)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Thavar 888p vs braddom 8880p