or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Thavar 888P only $250 at Nordstroms.com right now!!!! All sizes!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Thavar 888P only $250 at Nordstroms.com right now!!!! All sizes! - Page 2

post #26 of 95
The smallest size at this price is 30x32.
post #27 of 95

Yikes looks like the 30x32s went pretty fast too, but I guess it's kind of a gratuitous sale if you ask me....

 

And no you can't get them less than $175.. but if you bought them within two weeks (longer if you're lucky) for $350 or $250 from Nordstrom, they will adjust it for you to $175.


Edited by rizzice - 4/23/12 at 2:03pm
post #28 of 95
Oh I see, worth of try, LOL.

Glad I pick up the 30.
post #29 of 95

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselicious View Post

^ so you can get it for less than $175?

 


Wait for another month? 071.gif

post #30 of 95
Thread Starter 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzice View Post

Pro tip:

If you bought from Nordstroms, go to their live chat and have your price adjusted.

 

They only do it up to two weeks after, right?

 

from their site: (if its different please tell me so I can get it done!)

 

Sale Adjustment

If an item you have purchased is reduced in price within two weeks of your order date, we will happily adjust the sale price for you. Please note that we can only make one sale adjustment per item and designer goods originally purchased on sale are excluded.

post #31 of 95

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanetic View Post

 

 

They only do it up to two weeks after, right?

 

from their site: (if its different please tell me so I can get it done!)

 

Sale Adjustment

If an item you have purchased is reduced in price within two weeks of your order date, we will happily adjust the sale price for you. Please note that we can only make one sale adjustment per item and designer goods originally purchased on sale are excluded.

 

I guess you're right. I assumed it was longer because their return policy is so lenient that Nordstrom will accept returns up until whenever and in any reasonable condition as long as the buyer claims it's new, has tags and receipt..

 

I would still give it a shot though haha. I have had surprisingly good experiences with Nordstrom customer service in the past.

 

EDIT: On another note, you could just order a pair for $175, and then return it with your original invoice.

post #32 of 95
With how nice 888p is, don't think it will ever be cheaper, or at least not in my size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilibili View Post

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselicious View Post

^ so you can get it for less than $175?

 


Wait for another month? 071.gif

post #33 of 95
Thread Starter 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzice View Post

 

 

I guess you're right. I assumed it was longer because their return policy is so lenient that Nordstrom will accept returns up until whenever and in any reasonable condition as long as the buyer claims it's new, has tags and receipt..

 

I would still give it a shot though haha. I have had surprisingly good experiences with Nordstrom customer service in the past.

 

EDIT: On another note, you could just order a pair for $175, and then return it with your original invoice.

 

Hey Im sorry you are right dude!!!! I decided it wouldnt hurt to ask and they just REFUNDED ME $175!!!!! I bought my jeans exactly 60 days ago!!!! Please everyone go and get your refund right now!!

post #34 of 95

Ka-ching haha :) glad to hear it!

post #35 of 95

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanetic View Post

 

 

Hey Im sorry you are right dude!!!! I decided it wouldnt hurt to ask and they just REFUNDED ME $175!!!!! I bought my jeans exactly 60 days ago!!!! Please everyone go and get your refund right now!!

 


Wow!!! If that's not customer service, I don't know what it is!!!!

post #36 of 95

no wonder when every jean reach such a high price when a celeb wears it......

zac wears thavar 888p an in the next days there are two threads bout this jean and where you can get it even on ebay when you type in thanaz 73j you will see 4 offers for thavar 888p for 300 bucks with zac efron as head picutre,,,,

 

and in 1 month everyone will complain why is it so expensive i hate zac efron bla bla bla just sayin ;(

post #37 of 95

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 118i View Post

no wonder when every jean reach such a high price when a celeb wears it......

zac wears thavar 888p an in the next days there are two threads bout this jean and where you can get it even on ebay when you type in thanaz 73j you will see 4 offers for thavar 888p for 300 bucks with zac efron as head picutre,,,,

 

and in 1 month everyone will complain why is it so expensive i hate zac efron bla bla bla just sayin ;(

 

Buy your 888P on sale, then you won't have to complain. :P

 

The jeans retail for $350, I don't see an issue for them being listed for $300. At least they aren't going for $400-500 like 73Js do sometimes. Also unintentional celebrity endorsement isn't exactly a new concept. People have been trying to copy celebs since before there was a Hollywood.

post #38 of 95

ok so i finally caved and ordered the braddom's off nordstrom.com.  the discount isnt 50% off yet, but im hoping they will be soon so i can go back and get a price adjustment. i ordered two pairs so i can pick and choose what wash i like the most.  im hoping 31x32 fits me perfect since it sounds like these are super thick denim and on all my super thick denim diesels i usually have to size up one.  looks like i ordered them just in time since i see the 31x32 are now no longer available.  glad i didnt hold out for 50% like i originally planned.  can anyone tell me how fast nordstrom usually ships going w/ their free shipping method?

post #39 of 95

They usually ship like they post...3-5 days. cant wait to see the fit pic.

post #40 of 95
Thread Starter 

the braddom cost only 240 there anyways right? Cant wait to see the fit pics

post #41 of 95

i'll post fit pics. i love the wash but i'll admit im nervous about trying braddom. have not been able to try it on yet and i'm not gonna lie carrots/skinnies are def out of my comfort zone!

post #42 of 95
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeradical82 View Post

i'll post fit pics. i love the wash but i'll admit im nervous about trying braddom. have not been able to try it on yet and i'm not gonna lie carrots/skinnies are def out of my comfort zone!

well since Braddom is looser or at least as loose as Viker in the thighs I think you will like them. 

post #43 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanetic View Post

 

 

Hey Im sorry you are right dude!!!! I decided it wouldnt hurt to ask and they just REFUNDED ME $175!!!!! I bought my jeans exactly 60 days ago!!!! Please everyone go and get your refund right now!!

what? even though they no longer carry your size?

post #44 of 95
Thread Starter 

YES!!!! Even though I bought them 60 days prior

post #45 of 95
Thanks!! I contacted them after seeing your post and the rep agreed to have the price adjusted for me. Nordstrom is awesome!
post #46 of 95
Thread Starter 

arent they? that is service

post #47 of 95
Waited too long, they're all gone...but saw them in person today at the Dallas Diesel store so I bought them anyway. They were almost out too.
post #48 of 95
Thread Starter 

fit pics coming?

post #49 of 95

well i have a tough decision to make today. i ordered two pair of braddoms so i could choose which wash i like more. i'm not sure which one i like more. im at work now so just snapped a couple of pics of them side by side (fit pics soon!).  what do ya'll think is the better wash? right or left? as far as the cut i think this is what i've been looking for! it's kinda got the skinny thing going but still roomy enough for my thighs! i really really like this cut and am glad i sized up one from my normal size. they fit great!  so which one do you think i should keep?

 

 

021.JPG

022.JPG

023.JPG

post #50 of 95
They look identical to me dude so either one. Glad you like braddom, it's very underrated cut IMO!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Thavar 888P only $250 at Nordstroms.com right now!!!! All sizes!