- 610 Posts. Joined 11/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What are You Wearing Today?- Be Featured on Denimblog! Last post on 1/18/11 at 12:42pm in Chat
- Dior Gaucho Lambskin Bags sale at veryhandbags.com Last post on 10/29/10 at 12:21am in Top Tier Fashion
- Dior FW10 Painted Sky - Best wash I've seen in awhile Last post on 8/16/11 at 11:58am in Top Tier Fashion
- A.P.C. PS or NC Last post on 10/14/10 at 10:27pm in Dry Denim
Dior 101 Everything You Wanted To Know About Diors
Last edited: 6/7/10
Related Blog Posts
Jude Law in Dior Homme Corduroy Jeans
Published on 10/29/13 by Denim Blog
Nate Berkus in Dior Homme Jeans
Published on 5/15/13 by Denim Blog
Jude Law in Dior Homme Jeans
Published on 1/7/13 by Denim Blog
Justin Theroux in Dior Homme Jeans
Published on 8/21/12 by Denim Blog
David Beckham in Dior Homme
Published on 10/24/11 by Denim Blog
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Dior Are You Wearing Today? (WITH PICS) - Page 4
The thickness depends on the wash. For example, the jakes umc slender are soft. The rack rail, black & blue clawmark are thicker. I love having both thick and soft denim, but prefer the thicker ones. Yesterday I was wearing my black clawmark, accidentally dropped a half spooon of icecream on my jeans, i wiped them off immediately and pleasantly surprised when it didnt soak into the denim AT ALL. I'd advice you to take a look at the "What Diors do you own / have?" page and check out the different pairs people own. If you are thinking of buying any, just shoot a message to ask them about the detail fit wash etc before you make a purchase. Thats why we have this forum :)
Also about stretch, if you see 3% elastane then its very stretchy and soft. Also 100% cotton does not guarantee its soft, it could be thick. I find the MIJs thicker.
Edited by Sheva - 5/9/12 at 8:52am
thanks man. One day they will. There was only one or two people posting the Diesel fit pics for a long time. It will pick up. Im surprised that Saddock or Zdenal dont post them. They both wear Dior and I have seen them post pics before. There used to be a big Dior following here. They all left for some reason. Now that there is all new people here they should come back but who knows if they will
You may regret that eventually. Not all Dior runs the same. Particularly the MII versions fit smaller than the MIJ
You know you will be the one wearing them so make sure you are comfortable with them. They may stretch out some but who knows how much. You should usually order one size up from Diesel size with DH. The exception is MIJ Raw and some washed pairs that run large
I dont know if they are too tight until I see a full fit pic. You only showed me the legs which look fine. You should always try and order up from Diesel sizing unless you know for sure the wash runs large
Im not sure. I have Jakes from ss12 that are just as thick as my Jakes from aw11.
hmmmm.post pics...Ive seen some I like but ive seen some I thought were terrible
Strangely, I cannot find one image online, I don't know what that says!
It's in this cut (classic dior skinny cut, which isn't THAT skinny), but anthracite, so a dark gray.
Pic sucks. Hmmm. I'll find something else. They do have crazy ones like leather lapels or one-inch wide lapels, but they don't look too good IMO.
Oops pic not working. What a letdown!
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2014 SS14 29 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 2 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › BARNEYS NY LORO PIANA 100% CASHMERE CAMEL SPORT COAT JACKET 44 LONG... 4 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › BOGLIOLI BERGDORF GOODMAN JACKET SPORT COAT 40 REGULAR 40R 50 4 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA TROFEO SAKS 5TH AVENUE JACKET SPORT COAT 42... 4 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › BROOKS BROTHERS GOLDEN FLEECE WOOL SILK SPORT COAT JACKET 38... 4 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › BROOKS BROTHERS MADISON NAVY HERRINGBONE 1818 SAXXON SUIT 43... 4 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › BROOKS BROTHERS 1818 MADISON VITALE BARBERIS 2 BUTTON SUIT 42 SHORT... 5 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › GIORGIO ARMANI SAKS 5TH AVENUE 2 BUTTON CHARCOAL SUIT 46 LONG 46L 56 5 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › PAUL SMITH THE WESTBOURNE 2 BUTTON SUIT 42 REGULAR 42R 52 5 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › What Are Different Ways To Make Your Lips Fuller by rubyJacksonn
- › How to Beat the Heat with Summer Sandals by milliener
- › Galatea Maxi Dress by anthinfrank
- › Mesa Dress by anthinfrank
- › Norvel Dress by anthinfrank
- › Pleated and lace, this year is definitely... by billedwarder
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw