I just took my raws jeans I stated earlier about to schaeffers garment hotel to get the thighs altered. I haven't seen results, but juding from their reputation I expect good results and it only costs $35.
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What are You Wearing Today?- Be Featured on Denimblog! Last post on 1/18/11 at 12:42pm in Chat
- Dior Gaucho Lambskin Bags sale at veryhandbags.com Last post on 10/29/10 at 12:21am in Top Tier Fashion
- Dior FW10 Painted Sky - Best wash I've seen in awhile Last post on 8/16/11 at 11:58am in Top Tier Fashion
- A.P.C. PS or NC Last post on 10/14/10 at 10:27pm in Dry Denim
Dior 101 Everything You Wanted To Know About Diors
Edited on 6/7/10
Related Blog Posts
Nate Berkus in Dior Homme Jeans
Published on 5/15/13 by Denim Blog
Jude Law in Dior Homme Jeans
Published on 1/7/13 by Denim Blog
Justin Theroux in Dior Homme Jeans
Published on 8/21/12 by Denim Blog
David Beckham in Dior Homme
Published on 10/24/11 by Denim Blog
Who Wore It Best: Dior Homme
Published on 10/4/11 by Denim Blog
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel jogg jeans are not exactly what Diesel tries to sell them as. Diesel tries to sell them as sweat pants that look like denim. The fact is they are denim that are soft like sweatpants....
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Dior Are You Wearing Today? (WITH PICS) - Page 28
Just git my bleu foncrs back for the 2nd time, after tailoring the thighs this time, and now I love tgem. They fit perfect. Obviously it would've been nice if they fit right from the beginning, like with my 17.5cm's, but you live and learn. 19cm cut just isnt for me.
remember these super brown (almost green) jake umc 2012 from lvr? they lost the green tint after one wash and look ten times better now. i dont have time now but ill have to post pics later so you can see how they look now.
pls post the pic when you have time... if it really looks better i will wash mine also
Sorry I didn't order any new diors lately cuz I was working on my raw. But there's a pair of Griffith park coming on their way now:) will let you know once I get them
I think the color is darker than 19 raw right?
Been working on my 19 raw and nudie tight long John raw recently.
Which version are you UMC? 09 or 08? and what size are they please?
I just got a new MIJ raw after my pair in 28 has gotten to small for me, I sold it and bought a pair in 29. Sad, I had some nice fades coming on my previous pair, I have to start the process all over again...
sounds pretty bad saddock! it must have been a long way to get a tiny fade on diors.. they really are capable of holding indigo. not to mention your fade was fantastic on the last one.
wearing my raw today with the huge dior homme scarf from 05AW collection. sorry for the nude upper body, but i did wear my nude body out today LOL
Edited by Marcus0528 - 11/11/12 at 7:08am
No, they're not raw.
On another note, Marcus and Jeanetic are the masters of stacking, but what I've heard from them is the following: pull the jeans up around your calves and stack them tightly there, then let them roll down to your ankles. It should achieve a cleaner look.
On a funny note, I have slightly hairy legs (gross, I know!), so I prefer to wear long socks when I stack otherwise it can pull the hair!
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2013 FW13 2 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 4 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 10 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › "The official find me these Diesel\\\'s Super-thread" 11 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Braddom, Krooley, Safado, Viker-R-Box, Zatiny, Pheyo, X-rotuck 12 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Braddom, Krooley, Safado, Viker-R-Box, Zatiny, Pheyo, X-rotuck 12 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Zip-around back pocket diesels 13 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Brand New Diesel Darron 809V Blue Eyecons 31x30 13 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Hello! Greetings from Turkey! 16 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › BNWT Thavar 888p W32 L34 17 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by jeanetic
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by shannone
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Singer22 Spring Look Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Rules and Regulations for Ladies Lounge Contest by Dave
- › Blogroll and Link Exchange by Dave
- › Jeans and Fashion Questions by Lorna
- › facebook-connect-frequently-asked-questions by Dave
- › The 12 Womens Body Types And Jeans That Will... by shopaholism
- › Denim by Munich
- › Followers And Following by DBLurker