or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › My Diesel Super Collection- 50 pairs, Pics and IDs!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My Diesel Super Collection- 50 pairs, Pics and IDs!

post #1 of 40
Thread Starter 

Hey guys I found myself cleaning out and reorganizing my room so I figured why not share my collection with everyone!

 

Few things to note- I put these in order of Loosest to Tightest (I mostly went from the size at the bottom leg opening) from right to left which is why the Bootcuts and Trumpet Leg are on the right side where I will start and we end with Tepphar on the bottom left.  I will also put special information about each pair if any and also I'll put MII denoting which ones are Made In Italy so if it doesn't say MII that means they were not made in Italy.

 

So referring to the first overall shot, I will ID these starting from the top right going down and then to the next column going down and so on until we end on the left side.  Feel free to ask any questions on fit, sizing and for a close up photo of some particular pair.  Enjoy :)

 

First Column (top right pair in the picture and working down):

Zatiny 8IW MII

Zatiny 8AR MII (RARE!)

Zatiny 8JF MII (RARE! Exclusively sold at the Denim Gallery store years ago for $680 retail!)

Trouleg 61E MII (RARE!)

Viker 8FG (fashion pant denim)

Viker 72D MII

Viker 8IK MII

 

Second Column (working down):

Viker 8WM

Viker 880N MII

Viker 885K

Viker 8A7 MII

Viker 71J MII (RARE!)

Viker 71J MII (yes I have 2 pairs and that's after giving 2 away to lucky little cousins :p)

Viker 73J MII (RARE!)

 

Third Column (working down):

Safado 882B MII

Safado 74Z MII

Safado 8Y8

Safado 74F MII

Safado 8J1 MII

Larkee-T 68Z MII (as you can see by that tag I'm yet to wear those!)

Darron-A GPW

 

Fourth Column (working down):

Darron 880F MII (MII but don't have the Italian Flag on them!)

Darron 880R MII

Darron 8QU in Beige (there are multiple colors of Darron 8QU)

Darron 882I (Turbo Denim)

Darron 888D

Krooley 886P MII

Krooley 882D MII

 

Fifth Column (working down):

Krooley 800A Jogg Jeans (the official Diesel Denim+Sweatpants)

Thavar 880M MII

Thavar 8QU in White (there are multiple colors of Thavar 8QU)

Thavar 8X2 MII

Thavar 8880M MII

Thavar 885S

Thavar 880G

 

Sixth Column (working down):

Thavar 884C MII

Thavar 8NE MII

Thavar-US 75G MII (special edition Thavar only sold at Diesel 5th Ave NYC in the US)

Thanaz 888Q

Thanaz 8880N

Thanaz 8QP MII

Thanaz 8QQ MII

 

Seventh Column (top left pair in the picture and working down):

Thanaz Fashion Pant Color 41L

Thanaz-A CVM Fashion Pant

Thanaz 73J MII (RARE!)

Thanaz 72C MII (RARE!)

Thanaz 71J MII (RARE!)

Tepphar 881W MII

Tepphar 887V MII

 

Last Pair (By itself on the left):

Diesel Black Gold Excess NT (Fit like Thavar but better.  Made in Japan! $680 retail)

 

Diesel Collection 3-10-12.JPG

 


 

post #2 of 40
Thread Starter 

I POSTED THE FIRST PIC BY ITSELF SO YOU CAN ID THEM WITHOUT CONFUSION HERE ARE CLOSE-UPS OF EACH QUADRANT:

 

Top Half.JPG

 

Top Half 2.JPG

 

Top Right.JPG

 

Top Right 2.JPG

 

Top Left.JPG

 

Top Left 2.JPG

 

Bottom Right.JPG

 

Bottom Left.JPG

post #3 of 40
Nice collection.
post #4 of 40

Really nice. I've yet to receive my 68Z pair in larkee-T and would love to see your fit pics.

post #5 of 40
That is an amazing collection.
post #6 of 40
That's 2 more pairs than me! I posted my collection in the 2012 thread!
post #7 of 40

Nice collection man!

 

You say 884c and 880f are made in italy... are you sure?

post #8 of 40

Hats off!! FEAKING AWESOME BUDDY!

post #9 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by baltimore View Post

Nice collection man!

 

You say 884c and 880f are made in italy... are you sure?



Yes I'm 100% sure.  Thavar 884C has the Italian flag and it says Made In Italy inside the tag.  Darron 880F does NOT have the Italian flag but it says Made In Italy inside the tag.  Weird on the 880F, I'm not sure if it was every pair like that but mine are!

post #10 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Hardia View Post

Really nice. I've yet to receive my 68Z pair in larkee-T and would love to see your fit pics.



Will do soon!

post #11 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levislad View Post

That's 2 more pairs than me! I posted my collection in the 2012 thread!


Then you my friend also have quite the collection.  The funny thing is that I gave 12 pairs away to my little cousin about 6 months ago!

post #12 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by tookwick4ya View Post



Yes I'm 100% sure.  Thavar 884C has the Italian flag and it says Made In Italy inside the tag.  Darron 880F does NOT have the Italian flag but it says Made In Italy inside the tag.  Weird on the 880F, I'm not sure if it was every pair like that but mine are!



That's really weird man, where do you buy your jeans? You also said 886a was made in italy, atleast darron or something.

 

no flag. and they went for 140 euros.... made in italy is more expensive right?

 

1311689033-25488800.jpg

post #13 of 40

And my pair of viker 880N is not made in Italy. 

post #14 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by baltimore View Post



That's really weird man, where do you buy your jeans? You also said 886a was made in italy, atleast darron or something.

 

no flag. and they went for 140 euros.... made in italy is more expensive right?

 

 


The Darron 886A was a typo that I corrected shortly after- I wrote they are but meant that they are NOT MII if you check back on that thread I corrected that.

 

And yea no flag and MII on the Darron 880F is weird.  MII usually is more expensive, I don't know if the quality is surely better but everything MII in general is always better or "more special" than made in China or Tunisia or Morocco or Romania.  Mostly the special washes like the Time Exposure, Light Exposure and the DNA ones are almost all MII (some exceptions like Darron 886A) and also more expensive but that could be because they're much more detailed, not just because they are MII.

 

I buy mine in the Diesel Retail Stores in New York.  It's very possible that there is difference from country to country.  The 884C wash in your picture has no Italian flag but my Thavar 884C have that MII Italian Flag.

post #15 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

And my pair of viker 880N is not made in Italy. 



That's interesting, where did you buy them and about how much did you pay in USD?

post #16 of 40

I see also Viker 880n pics without italy flag and it is 150-160euro. That's too cheap for MII. Maybe for us they send some jeans to italy , they put the flag on it, and change the tags and then they send it to us. 

I also believe most jeans aren't even made in italy, maybe the last part of the distressing process is done in italy so they can put a "Made In Italy" tag on it. I have read somewhere (couple of years ago, don't know where), lots of brands do that, so they can legally say it's made in italy.

post #17 of 40

Never saw such an amazing collection! 

There is only one Jeans missing. Thanaz 8ww ;)

 

 

 

BTW Larkee 88z which cost around 100€ is also MII.

 

post #18 of 40
I bought my 880N in London. They were about £125. According to european trade law if any part of the manufacturing or packaging process is done in any given country then that country can say it was "made" in that country. therefore if even the tag is placed on the jeans in Italy then it can sell them as made in Italy. But I've bought a lot of diesel jeans and from what I can estimate, it seems that Italy can only handle low volume of washes so washes with additional treatments are done there because of the highly skilled workforce and plain washes which sell in higher volumes are done abroad to keep costs down at increased outputs. Labour costs in Italy are a lot higher than morocco. That's my theory anyway.
post #19 of 40

my zatiny 880n is made in italy

post #20 of 40

The US must've got all the MII 880N! How much did u guys pay for them?

post #21 of 40

Larkee 880f that I have are made in Tunisia :)

post #22 of 40

i got mine 50% off ;)
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

The US must've got all the MII 880N! How much did u guys pay for them?



 

post #23 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

I bought my 880N in London. They were about £125. According to european trade law if any part of the manufacturing or packaging process is done in any given country then that country can say it was "made" in that country. therefore if even the tag is placed on the jeans in Italy then it can sell them as made in Italy. But I've bought a lot of diesel jeans and from what I can estimate, it seems that Italy can only handle low volume of washes so washes with additional treatments are done there because of the highly skilled workforce and plain washes which sell in higher volumes are done abroad to keep costs down at increased outputs. Labour costs in Italy are a lot higher than morocco. That's my theory anyway.


This sounds like a great theory that I agree with! Definitely more skill in Italy because almost all of the most special and detailed washes end up being MII.  Plus, they probably have better equipment for making special denim in Italy since that's where the brand and its main Headquarters originated and currently reside!

 

post #24 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quettingen View Post

Never saw such an amazing collection! 

There is only one Jeans missing. Thanaz 8ww ;)

 

 

 

BTW Larkee 88z which cost around 100€ is also MII.

 


You've intrigued me, I will now look for those Thanaz 8WW :)

 

I have Thanaz 61E in transit from Lithuania, waiting on them to arrive! The only one I'm missing then would be Thanaz 8GZ then I have everything I truly want from old school Diesel.

 

As far as the 88Z wash- that is an old wash from years ago when basically every Diesel was MII, so the older pairs are indeed MII.  But 88Z, a classic Diesel Raw wash stayed around for a long time and if you check now, most of them are NOT MII anymore and they are one of the lowest price point denim you can get at Diesel!

 

post #25 of 40

What an amazing impeccable collection !! And superb description !!

 

I see the Larkee-T 68Z  still have their label on.

How many of these have you worn going out? Haha fancy having that choice?

 

I'm a newbie to Diesel, but have aquired this year 4-Safado, 1-Larkee, 1-Viker & 1-Timmen .. but I find my Timmen being worn as 1st choice and have to force myself to change to others.

 

Historically I also have 1-Affliction, 1-PRPS, 3-Etien Ozeki & 3-Nudie.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › My Diesel Super Collection- 50 pairs, Pics and IDs!