or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › It's my birthday... What shall I buy?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

It's my birthday... What shall I buy? - Page 2

post #26 of 113

dude very nice ! :D i thought they were exactly the same , denim wise. because 880m is also very soft denim, but not stretchy at all, and also kind of loose from knees down. So 8880M is even softer and looser .

post #27 of 113

Is love the thavar 75G. It's a much nicer jean than the 74Y. 

post #28 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by baltimore View Post

dude very nice ! :D i thought they were exactly the same , denim wise. because 880m is also very soft denim, but not stretchy at all, and also kind of loose from knees down. So 8880M is even softer and looser .



Yes and also let me mention, I have a 28 in 880M and a 27 in 8880M and still the 8880M is looser on the legs! But you know how jeans are, no 2 jeans are equal, someone may have a different experience.  My friend though, who likes his jeans skin tight and always wears Thavar felt that the 8880M in a 26 was still too loose for his legs.

post #29 of 113

For me 74Y was a big disappointment but 75G looks really really nice.

post #30 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by tookwick4ya View Post



Yes and also let me mention, I have a 28 in 880M and a 27 in 8880M and still the 8880M is looser on the legs! But you know how jeans are, no 2 jeans are equal, someone may have a different experience.  My friend though, who likes his jeans skin tight and always wears Thavar felt that the 8880M in a 26 was still too loose for his legs.



 

Yeah, I also feel like I'm wearing bootcut when wearing my 880M xD
post #31 of 113

I'm with you quetingen, us europeans might find it hard to get our hands on a pair. Seem to be made specifically for certain stores. 

post #32 of 113
Thread Starter 

Yeah, the Thavar 75G was exclusive to London when I saw it at the Flagship store in Covent Garden (or so the label said anyway)

 

I was going to get them...then I saw the price. £220

post #33 of 113

Well this would be around 265€ which is crazy!

post #34 of 113
I'll be in London for a conference and I might try and see if I can stop by that store while I'm there.
post #35 of 113

When you guys say Thavar 75G that refers to the special editions right? To my understanding they were only released at the flagship Diesel stores. They do look very similar to 74Y, I think the only difference is the lack of the knee patch.

post #36 of 113
Thread Starter 

Phukette, when are you in London?

post #37 of 113

I will be also in London soon maybe I will try them

post #38 of 113
In two weeks. I have to attend a medical conference. I'll only be there for a night. You London based lee?
post #39 of 113
Thread Starter 

Just outside London in Hertfordshire. I'm 25 minutes outside Kings Cross.

post #40 of 113

Hahaa tookwick4ya, I just found out you're the 74k guy :p

 

@other guys pics of 75G

 

o0480064011668586296.jpg

o0480064011668586329.jpg

1326434951501.jpg

1326435232736.jpg

post #41 of 113
^ looks interesting.

@ Baltimore, do you know if it's made in limited quantity?
post #42 of 113

oh my god.!!! too bad its only avaliable in the milano store italy.

 

dammit!

 

i really want those thavar 75G. soo beautiful.

post #43 of 113

Thavar 75G is indeed made in limited quantity, although I don't know how many.  In the U.S. it was ONLY made for the Diesel 5th Ave Planet store as it states on the middle of the rear inside of the jeans.  From picture above, it seems as though the difference between them from country to country is that inner rear tag which would state "Made exclusively made for the ____ store" (5th Ave for me).  I believe someone above said it was only made for the flagship stores, I think it goes even further and was made for the PLANET stores only (aka largest store in each area cause there's more than one flagship in some places but don't quote me on this).

 

The fit is actually called Thavar-US for us here, I wouldn't say it's different fitting from a regular Thavar but just for exclusivity they did that.  Everyone is right to say it looks exactly like 74Y without the extra patch of destruction on the knee.  I just bought mine yesterday as a matter of fact, they retail for $295.  Fitting wise, I went a size up from 28 to 29 because they're very stiff and 100% cotton so I don't expect much stretch at all, and also, the knees were so tight so I just had to get bigger for my leg.  I'm extremely happy with them! Here's some pics:

 

 

Thavar-US 75G.jpg

 

Thavar-US 75G Seat.jpg

 

 

Thavar-US 75G Front.jpg

 

 

Thavar-US 75G Rear.jpg

post #44 of 113

@ Baltimore

 

LOL I thought you already knew I was the 74K guy :)

 

I already got the 73J it's already been sent out to Diesel NYC for restoration/patching, I'm going to win a 71J in good shape and 72C BNWT tomorrow, and I have 74K BNWT in the bag :)]

 

My collection is almost complete!

post #45 of 113

Haha yeah didn't pay attention to the username :p Damn nice bro, and all in your size?

 

Dieselicious, yes they are limited, you can only buy them in diesel store. As far I know tokyo, ny, london, milan have them... don't know about other stores. But I guess at least 1 diesel store in each country should have them.

post #46 of 113
@ Baltimore,

But do you know if it's individual number? It might be limited production, sold in limited store, but with a serial number, it will be even more of a collective item and have a higher chance to increase in value.
post #47 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by baltimore View Post

Haha yeah didn't pay attention to the username :p Damn nice bro, and all in your size?

 

Dieselicious, yes they are limited, you can only buy them in diesel store. As far I know tokyo, ny, london, milan have them... don't know about other stores. But I guess at least 1 diesel store in each country should have them.



Yes of course, all in my size :)

post #48 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHL-Bong View Post

oh my god.!!! too bad its only avaliable in the milano store italy.

 

dammit!

 

i really want those thavar 75G. soo beautiful.


Are you in the states? You can order the Thavar-US (75G)  directly from the Diesel Planet store in NYC you know.

 

post #49 of 113
Thread Starter 

I have ordered my Thanaz-a for £90 from Diesel Store and some Thanaz 8KJ for £65 from Yoox too with my birthday money.

post #50 of 113
Nice lee, I'm glad u went for the thanaz. The fit will be amazing.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › It's my birthday... What shall I buy?