I can deal with that... Looks good to me :)
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel
- What Diesel are you wearing today? Last post on Today at 11:07 am in Diesel
- Best Dressed at the 2013 Oscars (with Pics) Last post on 3/5/13 at 11:00am in Chat
- Where's your favorite place to shop in San Francisco? (with PICS!) Last post on 1/29/13 at 2:58pm in Chat
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
New Denim Watches by Diesel
Published on 4/8/15 by Denim Blog
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel Spring/Summer 2012 - Page 29
Braddom 888P arrived today. I'm struggling to see what I payed €270 for. It's like someone took a pair of 8Y7's and tied them I a knot, covered them in spray starch and baked them in the oven. Very plain. Those who have the 8X2 shouldn't even think about getting them. I could look at it another way and see that they are a classic wash which will go with everything. Denim is very thick and rigid(they practically stand up by themselves!) and they feel like excellent quality. But they don't have the wow factor of previous blue eyecon washes. I think the 888R will be the same. They must be going for classic washes with high quality denim so they can be stylish for longer. Will post pics in a day or two.
Oh I'm keeping them alright. They're a good basic wash with a good fit. Just missing the wow factor of other blue eyecons. I remember opening the box with the 881Z and it took my breath away. Same with the 8X8. They're missing that. From what I can see of your Dior pics they kinda look like something they would release. Simple and classy with a focus on quality. Maybe that's the direction diesel is going in.
What about the new 8880m for a light wash: http://store.diesel.com/DIESEL/detail/tskay/230223AD/cod10/42224113SV/mm/125/agerange/Adult/mm/125?utm_source=linkshare_us&utm_medium=affiliazione&utm_content=10&utm_campaign=affiliazione_us&tp=16720
Good for summer and not overly destroyed like the 880m.
I just got back from Hawaii, check out the Diesel store there in Ala Moana mall for about 1.5 hours, tried on bunch of jeans but was disappointed that I didn't get to buy anything... I was disappointed on the limited selection they had. They dont even have Shioner.
However, they do have few new Tepphar, Thavar and Thanaz including the 880M, 888D and the new Thanaz super faded one w/ vertical pinstripes. They did not have any new blue eyecon jeans.
nothing fit me.. 880M however need to size down, its such a soft material, normally I wear 28x30 and the 27x30 there fit me perfectly..... I guess back to buying them online..
Hows' the 888P!???!???
My favorite blue eyecon wash is still 8NE it looks great in thavar and larkee but I don't do larkee cause they are too relaxed for my taste. I really wanted Krooley 882d but they are literally a lighter version of 8NE right down to the abrasions and location of the paint stains, and since I have yet to try on krooley I was afraid I wouldn't like the fit. I love the back pockets and the shape of the front pockets on Krooley though, I'm just worried that the drop crotch will look bad on me cause I'm not very tall so it would probably just make me look shorter.
i have a pair of 8NE larkee 30" and no hemming either sitting at 30" length original. im 5'9". so right now that im more into fashion and know the actual fit and pair i wear/knowing what to wear. im going to taper them knee opening .5" less. but with chain stitching right?
edit : also how do u create the sandblast lines? cuz theres one half stroke on the quad part lines i need to do to make it perfectly even.
I wish I live in USA where I can always go check out Diesel stores anytime.. There's none in Vancouver BC, and I have to go boutiques or high end department stores to get them. And they rarely ever go on sale and would never have length 30's.. they somehow only carry 32's.. its quite annoying.
there is one at the granville train station. just walk in from granville and burrard. its there. small store.
Thanks! i know its part of The Bay downtown.. I haven't been there for few months now.. last time I was there they did carry some styles/colors that Holts do not have... but their jean selection wasn't as good.. but that may all change..also its The Bay. hopefully sales coming out soon..
but they still won't carry any factory 30L tho...
Bought Krooley 888R Blue Eyecons Yesterday:) (fit pics tomorrow)
Saw the Safado 888R @ Wormland, but decidied to have a look at P&C and Diesel Store... P&C had the Krooleys (didn't even know that the would come out:P )
Saw the Thavar 8QU in the Violet/blue version. Also available in Braddom. But not my colour. But beside the 888R, very disappointing day. The diesel store had NOTHING. No 888R ( asked for, because Wormland and P&C had it, and they said will come the next days. Oo Thought this was a diesel store???!!!), no Braddom 888P... Nothing special...
And aksed for the Krooley 8qu a saw on ebeay last week. Sent a massage to the guy who sold them and he said that he bought them @ wormland in munich in december '11. But nobody in cologne knew something about it...
My life sucks hard, doesn't it?:)
I have then ready Baltimore, I took about 7-8 photos. But I'm on call all night tonight so I'll do it when I get home in the morning. It's really growing on me. I really want the 888R. Does anyone know where I can get them in Safado. I tried wormland but they don't have an online store.
Pictures will be up in a few minutes. ;)
It's ok to compare the 888R with the 882V, but it's more a mix of 882V and 882D. Looks better than the 882V for me. Cool solid denim, not as thin as the 882D denim is.
but phukette, you should try to buy the 888R wash in a store, because you can chose the ebst looking one. Compared some safados and one 88R is looking just normal, while the next one is stunning. Couldn't choose a krooley because there were only one in W34 available:P But i'm fine with my choice, although there were some safados which looked better:P
and by the way... just wanna know how darron fits...?! haven't tried one yet. I love Krooley,Braddom and Safado,have 2 Timmen too. Thavar and Thanaz are nothing for me... Have 1 Koolter, but a stretch one. So compared to the cuts i have, do you think i'd like the darron fit? or is it more like thanaz/thavar?
ok, maybe 220 is a bit too much. the 882D was worth it, those ehre could have been a bit cheaper. But it's a blue eyecons wash... you have to pay for them:-/^^
Relentless, they look amazing!! And it's an excellent fit!! I gotta have them! I have friends in Paris, Barcelona and London checking the local diesel stores for a pair for me. It's one jean I must have!!!
You won't regret it. and as usual, the pics don't do justice to the real look.
Have you read my post? what about the darron fit? do you think i might like it?^^
- › DIESEL jeans mod. THAVAR 838D L.32 (NEW WITH TAGS) 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW / PICS] SLEENKER 668L / SLEENKER 666J 2 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 3 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Diesel Thanaz 8s9 size 30 (W) x 32 (L) 4 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › YSL Large Black Patent Croc Embossed Quilted Leather Tribute $1950 4 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2015 7 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Has anyone bought Thavar 842B? 9 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › True Religion Jeans Authenticity check SuperPost 10 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › DBG Fall/Winter 2015 12 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2016 16 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › Tremble,Pleasant surprise!Which goddess GAME...
- › Goddess of War Wonderful "Double...
- › Los Tiempos de Ninja Se Acerca! Vamos A Jugar...
- › JoyWar Burst Biggest DLC Information Goddess...
- › Goddess of War, Great God Games Online
- › Football Dreams will Come True in FOOTBALL...
- › Fantasy Football App - Football Planet
- › New Atletico Nacional Home/Away Kit 2015
- › iPhone&iPad Game - Football Planet
- › Fun iOS App - Football Planet