yeah 8x2 joggjeans, saw them too, but 220 eur.. wtf?! :D
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel are you wearing today? Last post on Today at 3:05 pm in Diesel Jeans
- Best Dressed at the 2013 Oscars (with Pics) Last post on 3/5/13 at 11:00am in Chat
- Where's your favorite place to shop in San Francisco? (with PICS!) Last post on 1/29/13 at 2:58pm in Chat
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
Diesel Women's Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
Published on 11/25/13 by Denim Blog
Exclusive - Diesel x Atlanta de Cadenet
Published on 11/19/13 by Denim Blog
Diesel Men's Spring/Summer 2014 Press Day
Published on 11/18/13 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Tepphar Ne Jogg Jeans in 0811W
Published on 11/5/13 by Denim Blog
Nicola Formichetti 1st Collection & #DIESELTRIBUTE SS14 Campaign
Published on 11/5/13 by Denim Blog
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) - Page 35
yo guys,just saw this larkee-t http://store.diesel.com/de/regular-tapered_cod42224108jm.html
does anyone know how larkee-t fits ?? is it slimmer than normal larkee or just tapered at the end ?
Edited by arschloch - 2/11/12 at 6:42am
That's what I thought man!!! I like the 8kw alot, so when I saw the Safado 888J (http://store.diesel.com/nl/regular-slim-straight_cod36293458tt.html) I thought damn it looks like 8kw. Then I saw it's also available on thavar. But go ahead and look on cultizm , they have thavar 888j, it looks nothing like asos! And since asos pics are always too beautiful to be true, I think the pics on cultizm are what they look like in real.
this is the big one.. it's a vintage classic diesel jeans.. in euros, it cost about 590 euros.. :( available only for japan..
Been to cologne and saw those. I bet you'll like them. Also saw a light blue thanaz wash, the 887K and the 880L. Don't know why a few complain ehre about bad thanaz releases. They were all really hot.
Also saw Iakop and Darron 889Y in light blue, baby blue and the green one. The green one doesn't look @ all like the diesel pics. On the diesel site they seem to be sand brown but in real they are gras green or something. Not bad...but I'm not as interested as i have been before:P I took some pictures with my brothers iphone... maybe I'll post them later.
Not Poiak, but Iakop.;) Yes it's the 889Y. That's the baby blue version i mentioned. There is a grey and the green one available, too.
Guys what would you recommend to buy thavar 8x2 or thavar 888p? I had 8x2 and totally loved it but had to sell it due to me slimming down a little so now I'm looking for summer wash and either 8x2 and 888p absolutely meet this criteria, so? :)
Yeah that's a tough one. 888P is lighter in color but thicker denim. 8X2 is a classic and everyone who owns it puts it in their top 5 best washes ever. I trying to land a pair but they are not easy to come by in Europe.
So yeah, if you can, get both!
- › Diesel Sleenker 824z fit pics from store & 1st impressions 3 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Allsaints appreciation thread 4 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 5 hours, 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread 7 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › Yen Jeans Lot 105 - Made in Japan - Please help me i am desperate... 8 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2014 SS14 9 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Good price for Krooley 801n? 12 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › *Price Reduced* Diesel Braddom 806Z 33X32, Thavar 8QL 31X32, Darron... 13 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Tepphar 822I stretch pics 15 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › Green Jeans-Jeans made from Water bottles 15 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › What Are Different Ways To Make Your Lips Fuller by rubyJacksonn
- › How to Beat the Heat with Summer Sandals by milliener
- › Galatea Maxi Dress by anthinfrank
- › Mesa Dress by anthinfrank
- › Norvel Dress by anthinfrank
- › Pleated and lace, this year is definitely... by billedwarder
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw