yeah 8x2 joggjeans, saw them too, but 220 eur.. wtf?! :D
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel are you wearing today? Last post on Today at 5:39 am in Diesel Jeans
- Best Dressed at the 2013 Oscars (with Pics) Last post on 3/5/13 at 11:00am in Chat
- Where's your favorite place to shop in San Francisco? (with PICS!) Last post on 1/29/13 at 2:58pm in Chat
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Opens Brand New Diesel Black Gold Store In London
Published on 6/24/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Neo-Neoclassicism Fall Winter 2014 Campaign
Published on 6/9/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Grupee Jogg Jeans in 0606C
Published on 6/6/14 by Denim Blog
Zoe Saldana in Diesel Fayza Boyfriend Jeans
Published on 5/12/14 by Denim Blog
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) - Page 35
yo guys,just saw this larkee-t http://store.diesel.com/de/regular-tapered_cod42224108jm.html
does anyone know how larkee-t fits ?? is it slimmer than normal larkee or just tapered at the end ?
Edited by arschloch - 2/11/12 at 6:42am
That's what I thought man!!! I like the 8kw alot, so when I saw the Safado 888J (http://store.diesel.com/nl/regular-slim-straight_cod36293458tt.html) I thought damn it looks like 8kw. Then I saw it's also available on thavar. But go ahead and look on cultizm , they have thavar 888j, it looks nothing like asos! And since asos pics are always too beautiful to be true, I think the pics on cultizm are what they look like in real.
this is the big one.. it's a vintage classic diesel jeans.. in euros, it cost about 590 euros.. :( available only for japan..
Been to cologne and saw those. I bet you'll like them. Also saw a light blue thanaz wash, the 887K and the 880L. Don't know why a few complain ehre about bad thanaz releases. They were all really hot.
Also saw Iakop and Darron 889Y in light blue, baby blue and the green one. The green one doesn't look @ all like the diesel pics. On the diesel site they seem to be sand brown but in real they are gras green or something. Not bad...but I'm not as interested as i have been before:P I took some pictures with my brothers iphone... maybe I'll post them later.
Not Poiak, but Iakop.;) Yes it's the 889Y. That's the baby blue version i mentioned. There is a grey and the green one available, too.
Guys what would you recommend to buy thavar 8x2 or thavar 888p? I had 8x2 and totally loved it but had to sell it due to me slimming down a little so now I'm looking for summer wash and either 8x2 and 888p absolutely meet this criteria, so? :)
Yeah that's a tough one. 888P is lighter in color but thicker denim. 8X2 is a classic and everyone who owns it puts it in their top 5 best washes ever. I trying to land a pair but they are not easy to come by in Europe.
So yeah, if you can, get both!
- › adjustable fit while the white/total crimson/black design is a... 7 minutes ago
- › to get it up and down when I needed to. It was nice to get off to... 8 minutes ago
- › round nine and now has 15 goals in his first WAFL league season. 8 minutes ago
- › make a couple of long-range putts which was nice," said Stanley.... 8 minutes ago
- › away, but the lure of a second chance in the finals is more than... 8 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 16 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 22 minutes ago
- › Great Finds on Ebay 37 minutes ago
- › "The official find me these Diesel\\\'s Super-thread" 2 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Best Tepphar washes like Thavar 3 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › What Are Cool Shoes For Youngsters .?
- › Buying Toddler Shoes Done Affordably
- › furniture modern minimalis
- › Shoe Style Advice For Men: Shopping With...
- › Are They The Ultimate In Footwear? The...
- › When It Comes To Choose On An Identical Mix...
- › Some Intriguing Data About Match Flops
- › The Popularity Of The Fitflop Is Incredible
- › Buy A New Pair Of Flip Flops Fitflop Singapore
- › How Toning Footwear Can Give You A Exercise...