or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) - Page 31

post #751 of 1194

i like the wash but def wouldnt pay full price. i might get them once they go on sale or if my friend would let me use her employee discount...

post #752 of 1194

really nice Phukette, awesome fit!

post #753 of 1194

Phukette - what do you think of Braddom's 881z Blue Eyecon from last year? is that wash good??? do you own that pair as well?  Thanks!

post #754 of 1194

The 881Z is in my opinion the nicest of the blue Eyecon washes. It'll blow you away. If you like them slim go with your smallest size. I sized way down for the braddom 888P and 887D. 

post #755 of 1194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

As promised the Braddom 888P. The pics as always don't do it justice. its a great pair of jeans but is it worth the price tag? is it even worth being called a blue eyecon? I personally don't think so. The 887D is more of a blue eyecon then the 888F,888P and 888R put together. I think that the expectation was too high and if this was just another exposure wash I'd be over the moon with them. Either way I like them enough to keep them.

DSCF2129.JPGDSCF2132.JPGDSCF2133.JPGDSCF2122.JPG600DSCF2123.JPGDSCF2124.JPGDSCF2125.JPGDSCF2126.JPG



I really like the wash, and they fit you great! This wash reminds me of 8x2


Edited by Amirreza - 2/1/12 at 1:20pm
post #756 of 1194

Ordered the braddom 888P 2 hours ago:) Jiihaaa^^

post #757 of 1194



darron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post



Really?! mmh... Maybe because this wash is not available in the US?!

 

here is a picture:

42224088EI_12_f.jpg



 

post #758 of 1194

dequihna, do you still got thavar 884c in your store?

post #759 of 1194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirreza View Post



I really like the wash, and they fit you great! This wash reminds me of 8x2

 

They really do look great! The only problem is that the style points for that pair definitely go to the 3d effect so you better not ever wash them or they will look pretty ordinary pretty quick.
 

 

post #760 of 1194

i noticed this when i washed one of my pair a few times !!! it sucks to loose the creases.

post #761 of 1194
Quote:
Originally Posted by dequinha View Post



darron



 



do you have this one?

post #762 of 1194

 I have a question regarding Jogg Jeans.  If I fit comfortably into size 34 in normal diesel jeans what size should i get in Jogg jeans?

post #763 of 1194
Quote:
Originally Posted by RYANO74 View Post

 I have a question regarding Jogg Jeans.  If I fit comfortably into size 34 in normal diesel jeans what size should i get in Jogg jeans?



depends on how tight you want them. if you want them tight then get 32 but if you want them to fit normal get a 34

post #764 of 1194
Quote:
Originally Posted by RYANO74 View Post

 I have a question regarding Jogg Jeans.  If I fit comfortably into size 34 in normal diesel jeans what size should i get in Jogg jeans?



 



Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanetic View Post



depends on how tight you want them. if you want them tight then get 32 but if you want them to fit normal get a 34



as you might know i usually wear krooley in 34. So, i tried JoggJenas in 34. And ryan i can tell you the don't fit like krooley @ all. For me they should be called Thavar JoggJenas:P

post #765 of 1194

I recall reading some where 888P is available in Thavar.. is that still the case?? I haven't been able to spot any yet, maybe still not available??

post #766 of 1194

Denim Collector, they are on the diesel website mate!  ....Only just arrived on there today.  Try the european diesel sites, it may not be available on the US site at this stage.

post #767 of 1194

I think i'll go for size 34 in jogg jeans then.  I don't want them too tight and Relentless i can actually fit into my thavar 8x2, 882r and 880m so they should be ok.  I tend to have trouble with some of the safado though....they can be a little tight in the legs.  Thankfully the best jeans and wash of the season so far in my opinion (safado 886p) are a little more forgiving in that area and fit me perfect.

post #768 of 1194
Quote:
Originally Posted by RYANO74 View Post

I think i'll go for size 34 in jogg jeans then.  I don't want them too tight and Relentless i can actually fit into my thavar 8x2, 882r and 880m so they should be ok.  I tend to have trouble with some of the safado though....they can be a little tight in the legs.  Thankfully the best jeans and wash of the season so far in my opinion (safado 886p) are a little more forgiving in that area and fit me perfect.



Safado 886P?!?!?!?! You are kidding me.... You mean 882b?!

 

By the way:D:)

 

Packages from Australia to Germany seem to be tortured all the way:D

 

CIMG00012.JPG

 

CIMG000422.JPG

 

CIMG000432.JPG

 

And i CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH RYAN!!!!:)

 

Finally i got the Safado 884B

 

CIMG0004.JPG

 

CIMG0005.JPG

 

CIMG0006.JPG

 

 

 

post #769 of 1194

Yeah they must get tortured because that box was in alot better order than that when it left. Lucky jeans aren't that fragile! Glad you got the Safado 884b.  How do they fit you?  Those jeans have basically tripped around the world almost USA - AUSTRALIA - GERMANY!    At least they arrived, which is one step better than ASOS! They must have special individuals working in their postage section.

 

Serious about the 886p too....I love the lighter coloured dirty and destroyed jeans.

post #770 of 1194
Quote:
Originally Posted by RYANO74 View Post

Yeah they must get tortured because that box was in alot better order than that when it left. Lucky jeans aren't that fragile! Glad you got the Safado 884b.  How do they fit you?  Those jeans have basically tripped around the world almost USA - AUSTRALIA - GERMANY!    At least they arrived, which is one step better than ASOS! They must have special individuals working in their postage section.

 

Serious about the 886p too....I love the lighter coloured dirty and destroyed jeans.



I'm still confused ryan... Does SAFADO 886P exist?!?! Or did you mean the safado 882b? Or the THAVAR 886P?!:D

Thought the 886P wash was only in thavar available. Am i wrong?

 

I will post fit pics later:) they are a bit tighter at the thighs than other safados, but i fit in i think:D

post #771 of 1194

 

 

 

 

Yeah there is Safado 886p, most defnintely.  I got them on the diesel website online00C03G0886P_zoom.jpg

post #772 of 1194
Quote:
Originally Posted by RYANO74 View Post

 

 

 

 

Yeah there is Safado 886p, most defnintely.  I got them on the diesel website online00C03G0886P_zoom.jpg



Ouh...Holy shit:D:D My fault:D :D i was thinking about the Thavar 886B:D I own the Krooley 886P, was just confused. It's early morning here in Germany:D sorry^^

post #773 of 1194
your opinion about the new thavar 888P wash ?
post #774 of 1194
at Cultizm they have the thavar 888N, 888J, and 880K but none are really interesting.... the 888p looks better (made in italy, actually).
i am considering buying the off white thanaz 888oN for summer parties next summer in Saint Tropez ! to wear with a light leather dolce gabbana jacket !
post #775 of 1194

Sound really nice! U should go for it. And you'll love the 888P. But if u have the 8X2 there's no point. They're practically the same jeans. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS)