I like the Darron fit. I tried it on and they're just like Safado in the thigh and like thavar at the hem. It's a very gentle taper, you wouldn't notice it. But it's the details that make Darron special. Back Pockets, tuxedo striping and yoke construction make them very cool. If you want the slim look without being too tight, Darron is your jean. And Baltimore, I'm finished at 09:00 GMT and I'll be home and photos loaded within one hour of that. And the 888R to me look like the 880W with the resin coating of the 882B. Looks like my kinda jean!!
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel are you wearing today? Last post on Today at 2:28 pm in Diesel Jeans
- Best Dressed at the 2013 Oscars (with Pics) Last post on 3/5/13 at 11:00am in Chat
- Where's your favorite place to shop in San Francisco? (with PICS!) Last post on 1/29/13 at 2:58pm in Chat
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Opens Brand New Diesel Black Gold Store In London
Published on 6/24/14 by Denim Blog
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) - Page 30
Darron fit just like koolter. They are IMO the best fitting non skinny cut. They are the most unique and are by far the coolest on details. I have some darrons that I'll post fit pics of later.
No i meant I wanted to see pics of the wash(from anywhere, websites included) because I have never seen or heard of it;.
The link only sends me to Diesels homepage.
As promised the Braddom 888P. The pics as always don't do it justice. its a great pair of jeans but is it worth the price tag? is it even worth being called a blue eyecon? I personally don't think so. The 887D is more of a blue eyecon then the 888F,888P and 888R put together. I think that the expectation was too high and if this was just another exposure wash I'd be over the moon with them. Either way I like them enough to keep them.
Wow thanks for the pics. I like them a lot! Sometimes less is better, not all jeans have to have weird effects on them (like 882b) to make a jean worth 220eu (ask the dh fanboys :p). It's the treatment which makes the jeans have a 200+ prices tag, looking at the denim it's just like 888r 882b 8x2 880w 74k. If I had the money I would buy them at full price :(
Thanks man, gonna order some chukka boots to go with them and the thavar 886B. Here's the link:
I think they'll go nicely. And I think you're right about less is more. It's def the trend here these days with classic washes that are well made seem to be everyone's preference. I think the 887D is the only "out-there" wash that is a must-have this season. I think everyone is seeing the Dior washes and it's influencing people's style!
Diesel thavar 888P is already available in Diesel store.
240 euros? costs as much as thavar 886b. i like the wash and the real life pics of the wash looks nice but not sure id pay 320 for this wash for 886b yes for this not sure, what do you guys think?
- › Allsaints appreciation thread 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › A Thavar 100 % Cotton like Sleenker 0608 D? 10 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 11 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Helping me ID this 17 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › diesel thavar 8880m 27x32 - 99$ !!! 20 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Great Finds on Ebay 1 day, 10 hours ago
- › Nice dark blue wash 1 day, 19 hours ago
- › Thavar 886B Pics and Review 1 day, 22 hours ago
- › Diesel Larkee 828d Mutation opinions/pictures 2 days, 2 hours ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 2 days, 8 hours ago
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › Fitflops your feet in this summers
- › nike free TILBUD muskelmasse
- › parajumpers jakker cold weather
- › Fight with Ichigo in Bleach Online
- › Discount code for Nike sneakers
- › fitflops shoes industry
- › nike free dame lancerede
- › As properly parajumpers jakker
- › fitflops get in touch
- › nike free run tilbud mellem barfodet