I like the Darron fit. I tried it on and they're just like Safado in the thigh and like thavar at the hem. It's a very gentle taper, you wouldn't notice it. But it's the details that make Darron special. Back Pockets, tuxedo striping and yoke construction make them very cool. If you want the slim look without being too tight, Darron is your jean. And Baltimore, I'm finished at 09:00 GMT and I'll be home and photos loaded within one hour of that. And the 888R to me look like the 880W with the resin coating of the 882B. Looks like my kinda jean!!
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel are you wearing today? Last post on Today at 11:03 am in Diesel Jeans
- Best Dressed at the 2013 Oscars (with Pics) Last post on 3/5/13 at 11:00am in Chat
- Where's your favorite place to shop in San Francisco? (with PICS!) Last post on 1/29/13 at 2:58pm in Chat
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Edited on 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
Gwyneth Paltrow in Diesel Fayza Jeans
Published on 5/9/13 by Denim Blog
Bar Refaeli in Diesel Skinzee Jeans
Published on 4/30/13 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Staffy 8SZ
Published on 4/24/13 by Denim Blog
Kellan Lutz in Diesel Jogg Jeans
Published on 4/17/13 by Denim Blog
Diesel Women's Fall/Winter 2013 Press Day
Published on 4/16/13 by Denim Blog
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel jogg jeans are not exactly what Diesel tries to sell them as. Diesel tries to sell them as sweat pants that look like denim. The fact is they are denim that are soft like sweatpants....
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) - Page 30
Darron fit just like koolter. They are IMO the best fitting non skinny cut. They are the most unique and are by far the coolest on details. I have some darrons that I'll post fit pics of later.
No i meant I wanted to see pics of the wash(from anywhere, websites included) because I have never seen or heard of it;.
The link only sends me to Diesels homepage.
As promised the Braddom 888P. The pics as always don't do it justice. its a great pair of jeans but is it worth the price tag? is it even worth being called a blue eyecon? I personally don't think so. The 887D is more of a blue eyecon then the 888F,888P and 888R put together. I think that the expectation was too high and if this was just another exposure wash I'd be over the moon with them. Either way I like them enough to keep them.
Wow thanks for the pics. I like them a lot! Sometimes less is better, not all jeans have to have weird effects on them (like 882b) to make a jean worth 220eu (ask the dh fanboys :p). It's the treatment which makes the jeans have a 200+ prices tag, looking at the denim it's just like 888r 882b 8x2 880w 74k. If I had the money I would buy them at full price :(
Thanks man, gonna order some chukka boots to go with them and the thavar 886B. Here's the link:
I think they'll go nicely. And I think you're right about less is more. It's def the trend here these days with classic washes that are well made seem to be everyone's preference. I think the 887D is the only "out-there" wash that is a must-have this season. I think everyone is seeing the Dior washes and it's influencing people's style!
Diesel thavar 888P is already available in Diesel store.
240 euros? costs as much as thavar 886b. i like the wash and the real life pics of the wash looks nice but not sure id pay 320 for this wash for 886b yes for this not sure, what do you guys think?
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2013 FW13 4 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 4 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › Raw Denim 5 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › SUPER EXTRA RARE THANAZ 8SV 29X34 (100 CM) 8 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › what's the "professional" way to reduce jean's waist? 9 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Found these at thrift store, are they real? 9 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › "The official find me these Diesel\\\'s Super-thread" 14 hours, 1 minute ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 14 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Denim Trends of the Past Decade 17 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Krooley 811P vs 2010 Krooley 8i2 17 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by jeanetic
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by shannone
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Singer22 Spring Look Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Rules and Regulations for Ladies Lounge Contest by Dave
- › Blogroll and Link Exchange by Dave
- › Jeans and Fashion Questions by Lorna
- › facebook-connect-frequently-asked-questions by Dave
- › The 12 Womens Body Types And Jeans That Will... by shopaholism
- › Denim by Munich
- › Followers And Following by DBLurker