or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) - Page 27

post #651 of 1194

From what I can see so far, 888F comes in zatiny and larkee, 888P comes in thavar and braddom and 888R comes in Safado. They might release more cuts but sometimes they don't. Usually each wash comes in 2 cuts. 

post #652 of 1194

no 888r in thavar? what a shame!!!!

post #653 of 1194

Anyone notice the new jeans at New York Speed?? are these 2012 S/S washes??

 

Thanaz 888Q

http://www.newyorkspeed.com/p-7936-diesel-thanaz-888q-slim-skinny-denim-jeans-men-blue.aspx

 

Thanaz 880K

http://www.newyorkspeed.com/p-7938-diesel-thanaz-8880k-888ok-slim-skinny-jeans-men-blue.aspx

 

look pretty cool man!!! now i want to sell my Thanaz 8YH for this.. dammit.

post #654 of 1194

Thanaz 880k is ugly with a bad denim! They look like fake Jeans in real.

 

post #655 of 1194

I like the 888Q and 8880K even though they are similar. I would get one or the other. Classy

post #656 of 1194

Jeanetic did you see them in real? Because I think they don't have a good quality. The denim is weird and my impression was that they wouldn't last for more than 6 months. 

post #657 of 1194

Hi guys I have to choose between 2 pairs of shoes namely

 

http://cdn.yoox.biz/44/44367876SD_12_a.jpg (dbg)

 

and

 

http://cdn.yoox.biz/44/44314627tg_13_f.jpg?black  (d&g)

 

which would you take?

 

 

post #658 of 1194
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanetic View Post

I like the 888Q and 8880K even though they are similar. I would get one or the other. Classy


I agree, I think both are gonna be one of those unique washes that either looks great on you or plain ugly.. need to see if they match your style... hipster!

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post

Hi guys I have to choose between 2 pairs of shoes namely

 

http://cdn.yoox.biz/44/44367876SD_12_a.jpg (dbg)

 

and

 

http://cdn.yoox.biz/44/44314627tg_13_f.jpg?black  (d&g)

 

which would you take?

 

 


I take the first one, DBG, but it all come down to what jeans and what outfit and look.. both shoes are different occation in my opinion.
 

 

post #659 of 1194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quettingen View Post

Jeanetic did you see them in real? Because I think they don't have a good quality. The denim is weird and my impression was that they wouldn't last for more than 6 months. 


I didnt actually. Thats good to know then I wont buy them

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post


I agree, I think both are gonna be one of those unique washes that either looks great on you or plain ugly.. need to see if they match your style... hipster!

 


I take the first one, DBG, but it all come down to what jeans and what outfit and look.. both shoes are different occation in my opinion.
 

 


Im not sure what hipster means. 

 

post #660 of 1194
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanetic View Post


I didnt actually. Thats good to know then I wont buy them

 


Im not sure what hipster means. 

 



From the Net:

 Hipsters are a subculture of men and women typically in their 20's and 30's that value independent thinking, counter-culture, progressive politics, an appreciation of art and indie-rock, creativity, intelligence, and witty banter. The greatest concentrations of hipsters can be found living in the Williamsburg, Wicker Park, and Mission District neighborhoods of major cosmopolitan centers such as New York, Chicago, and San Francisco respectively.

 

hipsters.jpg

post #661 of 1194

Ahhhh ok. Well... That definition lost me at "progressive politics". My politics are the antithesis to the progressive agenda. Lol. My wife and I use the word progressive to insult each other (out of fun, of course).

post #662 of 1194

but that being said its important to note two things. 1. we still love all people, regardless of ideology. and 2. flamebait topics, like politics, is not allowed on the forums so there is no need for anyone to start a convo on it.

post #663 of 1194
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanetic View Post

but that being said its important to note two things. 1. we still love all people, regardless of ideology. and 2. flamebait topics, like politics, is not allowed on the forums so there is no need for anyone to start a convo on it.



pls dont get me wrong.. all I said was that the two jeans looks like something a hipster would wear and look good in it... the style.  that's all.  nothing more icon_biggrin.gif  hipster girls are hot.

post #664 of 1194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post



pls dont get me wrong.. all I said was that the two jeans looks like something a hipster would wear and look good in it... the style.  that's all.  nothing more icon_biggrin.gif  hipster girls are hot.



No I wasnt getting on to you for putting the definition which included a political statement. I was just clarifying that I do not fully fulfill the definition as stated. I also wanted to make sure people didnt take that statement and turn this into political convo.

We had one run in with that a few months back before I was a mod here. One of the denimblog writers started a topic about occupy movement and needless to say, not all of us agreed on it. So it could have been damaging except for the fact that we were all pretty established friends already. When reviewing the rules when I became a mod, I saw where that post the writer made was actually against the forums rules anyways. This rule is there for good reason, too. This way we can all be friends regardless of that stuff.

You're all good man!

post #665 of 1194

Pulled the trigger on the braddom 888P. I've no patience to wait for thavar. Sized down braddom fit me better than sized up thavar. Not a fan of the ass-sag!

post #666 of 1194

I'd love to order braddom too. But there is still only Length 32 available, and i remember when i tried BRaddom 887D in 34/32, they were too short...:( Sucks

post #667 of 1194

Just hold out bro, I guarantee that the 888P will be everywhere in a few weeks. ASOS will def have them. Not sure bout the Safado 888R, I know I'm gonna a real hard time trying to get them. Not worth importing them from America. Import tax is way too high!

post #668 of 1194

I saw the 886p yesterday at the store, for me they look very good.. I tried them on and found them very stiff and tight for a braddom (just like 887Ds)

post #669 of 1194

Are they darker than diesels pics or are the pics accurate?

post #670 of 1194

no, they are pretty accurate

post #671 of 1194

Relentless,

 

Phukette will be spot on the mark!  Just hold out for a couple of weeks and Braddom 888p will be available in 34L.  I've noticed that diesel always release the 32L first and then a few weeks later the 34L follows. Perhaps they like to test their moto of 'Only The Brave' by pissing off the big guys.icon_rolleyes.gif  I'll be trying to snag me a pair of them (in 34W 34L) as well. 

 

post #672 of 1194

I've got safado 886p and they are awesome. I find them a little looser than my other safado's which for me is a bonus.

post #673 of 1194

i have krooley 886P and can admit, the wash is awesome and also the krooleys are looser than usually.

 

 

Yeah ryan, 34/34...thats it:D

post #674 of 1194
post #675 of 1194

hm just monitored the new jeans from diesel and hmmmm nothing special in my opinion to be honest i expected more..

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS)