i'm about to get my first pair of raw dry denim...i've had raw denim in the past, but they've always been used by my friends and given to me when they were done with them. now i'm thinking of buying my own and starting a new pair of jeans from scratch.
i've been looking around, and i've narrowed it down to a.p.c petit standards and naked&famous skinny guys camo (the ones where it's a camo pattern on the interior, not sure how the fades will work). my preferences are:
- the jeans fade well, i want to wear them for a long time without washing (i hear naked&famous don't fade well?)
- comfort + fit! comfortable to wear everyday, and look like a pair of levi's 510s
- price (i'm a poor college freshman, i can get the naked&famous for 100$ but the apcs at normal price 175$ lol)
- mobility (didn't find a lot of info on this about either pair...i do a lot of walking and biking, so it shouldn't hinder my natural leg movement)
- quality - which jeans will last the longest (i've heard stories where naked&famous top buttons would fall right off...)
which ones do you think i should get, and why? any help would be appreciated!