or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Diesel Fall/Winter 2011 (PICS)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Diesel Fall/Winter 2011 (PICS) - Page 26

post #626 of 1176

Love this Shioner!!!!!
IMO the best wash on this collection!
Reminds me on a Dsquared Jeans I had which looked similar.

post #627 of 1176

Just bad motherfucking ass. I just saw on the site it'll be in stock in october, so I geuss it's part of the non-preview fw11 collection

post #628 of 1176
Where did you read that? I guess I can start saving up for them now if that's the case. I'm so impatient though. Man that sucks it will be that long. That will be right after my baby is born so it will be time to award myself with a new pair of Diesels.
post #629 of 1176
October eh? I'll miss some of the new stuff in NYC but October is just in time for my b-day! Itsinmyjeans, email diesel and ask them do they do the shioner in 0-6 months!!
post #630 of 1176

I hope european stores becomes they first, october is a long time i can not wait! It would be my first shioner.....

what is the different from Shioner and Thavar only the rise?

 

 

post #631 of 1176
Rise and pocket detail are the only difference. It's a 14" straight leg like thanaz.
post #632 of 1176

this is preview on ss12..comes in november...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by esidyo View Post

LOVE @ FIRST SIGHT

 

2a799b8.jpg

 

Shioner 74Y...... where can I get these??


this is preview on ss12



 

post #633 of 1176
It couldn't be preview of ss12 coz it's available to buy right now from probusnyc.com.
post #634 of 1176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

It couldn't be preview of ss12 coz it's available to buy right now from probusnyc.com.


fuck probusnyc.. i placed an order and paid already and now they say it is a pre-fucking-order and will ship out after oct 15

post #635 of 1176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

October eh? I'll miss some of the new stuff in NYC but October is just in time for my b-day! Itsinmyjeans, email diesel and ask them do they do the shioner in 0-6 months!!


Im not sure I understand what you are asking me to ask Diesel...but clarify and I will be glad to ask them



Quote:
Originally Posted by esidyo View Post





fuck probusnyc.. i placed an order and paid already and now they say it is a pre-fucking-order and will ship out after oct 15


wow thats gay

 

post #636 of 1176

i think too, its a preview order for ss12!

Bread and Butter is a Fashion event in Berlin to present SS12 Collection and the picture is from there....

 

Shioner74Y.jpg

 

 

but which i ask myself !

 

why has probusnyc now a pair of Diesel Spring Summer Jeans ?

post #637 of 1176
@esidyo
Sorry dude, my bad. that sucks though, why are they posting on the website if they aren't even available!! Are you gonna wait or did you ask for a refund?

@itsinmyjeans
It was a joke dude, asking maybe you should email diesel to get them to make matching jeans for your baby when he/she arrives! By the sound of things it'll be just in time if those shioners are not available till October!!
post #638 of 1176

hahahah, LOLZ. That Shioner is my must-haves for Spring/Summer.

post #639 of 1176

 

 

 

lol was not around in the forum yesterday and there is a big bang about the Shioner 74Y ....well its nice.......uebernice!!!!!

 

when will it be available in europe?

i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when makes it sense to call a vienna diesel store for this jean?

 

I WANT SHIONER 74Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

NAJAM NJAM NJAM NJAM

 

omg i cant wait i want this jean right now................its a crime to post pics of a jean which isnt released.......agagagaagaggag

 

i want this jeannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

post #640 of 1176
Quote:
Originally Posted by esidyo View Post





fuck probusnyc.. i placed an order and paid already and now they say it is a pre-fucking-order and will ship out after oct 15



Dude, it was already on the site that it's for pre-order.

 

Man why can't I find any pics or videos of that berlin show? Only women shit, I do not  want to see chicks .. I want jeans

post #641 of 1176

ha ha ha

 

post #642 of 1176
Quote:
Originally Posted by baltimore View Post





Dude, it was already on the site that it's for pre-order.

 

Man why can't I find any pics or videos of that berlin show? Only women shit, I do not  want to see chicks .. I want jeans

I want to see both. lmao
 

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by 118i View Post

 

 

 

lol was not around in the forum yesterday and there is a big bang about the Shioner 74Y ....well its nice.......uebernice!!!!!

 

when will it be available in europe?

i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when makes it sense to call a vienna diesel store for this jean?

 

I WANT SHIONER 74Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

NAJAM NJAM NJAM NJAM

 

omg i cant wait i want this jean right now................its a crime to post pics of a jean which isnt released.......agagagaagaggag

 

i want this jeannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn


Lolz I LOVE THE SHIONER 74Y!! looks like it's.a blue-eyecons jeans...uhmm.

 

post #643 of 1176

 


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

@esidyo
Sorry dude, my bad. that sucks though, why are they posting on the website if they aren't even available!! Are you gonna wait or did you ask for a refund?
 


Well, no point waiting that long.. I have asked them for a refund as all the jeans there are pre-order collections so I have no other choice.

 

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by baltimore View Post





Dude, it was already on the site that it's for pre-order.

 

Was it? Maybe I didn't read it and I placed the order cuz the fuckers still have it written "Usually ships within 24 hours" next to Add to cart tab!
 

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by 118i View Post

 

 

 

lol was not around in the forum yesterday and there is a big bang about the Shioner 74Y ....well its nice.......uebernice!!!!!

 

when will it be available in europe?

i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when makes it sense to call a vienna diesel store for this jean?

 

I WANT SHIONER 74Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

NAJAM NJAM NJAM NJAM

 

omg i cant wait i want this jean right now................its a crime to post pics of a jean which isnt released.......agagagaagaggag

 

i want this jeannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I can understand ur feelings brother.
 

 

post #644 of 1176
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsinmyjeans View Post

Where did you read that? I guess I can start saving up for them now if that's the case. I'm so impatient though. Man that sucks it will be that long. That will be right after my baby is born so it will be time to award myself with a new pair of Diesels.



everytime I read this I'm rolling on the floor laughing xD

post #645 of 1176
Quote:
Originally Posted by baltimore View Post





everytime I read this I'm rolling on the floor laughing xD


lol yes. its true though, u feel like rewarding urself jeans at every occasion.. i remember it was my frnds birthday so I brought a pair for myself thinkin that since its my frnds birthday I need to reward myself a denim lmao~

 

post #646 of 1176

can someone explain the shioner cut to me?

how does it fit compared to thanaz or thavar?

is there a big gap?

post #647 of 1176
Quote:
Originally Posted by 118i View Post

can someone explain the shioner cut to me?

how does it fit compared to thanaz or thavar?

is there a big gap?



http://www.denimblog.com/c/forum/thread/190627/diesel-fall-winter-2011/625#post_1741070

post #648 of 1176

<3

post #649 of 1176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

@esidyo
Sorry dude, my bad. that sucks though, why are they posting on the website if they aren't even available!! Are you gonna wait or did you ask for a refund?

@itsinmyjeans
It was a joke dude, asking maybe you should email diesel to get them to make matching jeans for your baby when he/she arrives! By the sound of things it'll be just in time if those shioners are not available till October!!

Wow I was really lost...It was late what can I say?
 

 

post #650 of 1176
Quote:
Originally Posted by esidyo View Post




lol yes. its true though, u feel like rewarding urself jeans at every occasion.. i remember it was my frnds birthday so I brought a pair for myself thinkin that since its my frnds birthday I need to reward myself a denim lmao~

 



Yeah I am guilty of that for sure

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Diesel Fall/Winter 2011 (PICS)