or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › Ass shots galore!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ass shots galore!!! - Page 9  

post #201 of 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Bennett
Come on girls!!!!
Hey, it's tomorrow already!! Where are the shots you promissed!!?
post #202 of 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinchy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverVT
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombon99
ANY GIRLS BRAVE ENOUGH TO POST ANY?
I posted mine ages ago in a different thread in chat. :P
Link please.
*LOL*! You saw it, don't worry (see..it didn't even make much of an impression! ) As someone said before - no goods without the work. It's not hard to find. I think it was one of those threads with mgoose/idalis "talking" (kidding!!) one weekend evening.
post #203 of 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by turn_your_head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Bennett
Come on girls!!!!
Hey, it's tomorrow already!! Where are the shots you promissed!!?
Lets hope that my jeans arrive! Thats why I didn't post any yesterday!
post #204 of 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcandy3
Diesel onijo 88B.

Sweeet ass, I mean Blackcandy, what are the onijo's like??? Straigt leg??
post #205 of 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by haptronic
cebseb
it was actually because of your photos that i asked. i thought the first jeans looked good but that the flare was over compensating.

they are only ok if it is 2002 or you are a girl that needs the help.

a straight leg would suit you heaps more.
It sounds to me that you're just a fan of straight legs in general

But in my opinion, straight legs just don't look good on bigger (muscular) guys. I think that it will only work on skinny guys like csirip (for example, since he has posted pics of his style many times and people can picture it).

But even if I had a skinny upper body like csirip, I still wouldn't wear tapered/straight leg pants. I just don't like it. Not my style. Lots of other guys feel like me about that. But if you like straight legs on yourself, then more power to you.

And I agree with:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsetter
i feel bootcut and flares just look sexier.
and
Quote:
Originally Posted by cebseb
I love flares primarily for the fact that it lays well over my shoes... I haven't even given anything less than a bottcut a chance...
post #206 of 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinchy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasntme
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Bennett
Quote:
Originally Posted by 130_R
Oh yeah, where are all the chicks at? I know for a fact that idalis, Mrs.B, frisky, ttramell and others were posting pictures at will in the seven forum a couple of weeks ago.
Yeah that's what im saying!!! Ladies!!!

Well, the ass pics stopped so I went to bed
You gotta provide some too ya know.

I would but am currently w/o a camera So you'll just have to wait for my hot ass pic!!
post #207 of 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverVT
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinchy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverVT
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombon99
ANY GIRLS BRAVE ENOUGH TO POST ANY?
I posted mine ages ago in a different thread in chat. :P
Link please.
*LOL*! You saw it, don't worry (see..it didn't even make much of an impression! ) As someone said before - no goods without the work. It's not hard to find. I think it was one of those threads with mgoose/idalis "talking" (kidding!!) one weekend evening.
Oh no! I'm going to have to dig for that one! I don't think I ever saw it! You should take another one anyways. Come on, RSX buddy!
post #208 of 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbraun0
People in general just need to quit bickering, the past several pages of thread have just snowballed from one stupid comment. It won't hurt your pride guys to quit returning fire; it's not a sign of weakness if you don't get the last word in.

Bringing us back on topic, here's my contribution:

I havent even read the last 4 pages, but THAT's what I'm talkin bout!!!
post #209 of 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinchy
Oh no! I'm going to have to dig for that one! I don't think I ever saw it! You should take another one anyways. Come on, RSX buddy!
Maybe if you are lucky I'll take one tonight after I go to the gym. My co-workers would look at me awfully funny if I stood up and tried to take a picture of my ass with my camera phone in the middle of the office!
post #210 of 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverVT
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinchy
Oh no! I'm going to have to dig for that one! I don't think I ever saw it! You should take another one anyways. Come on, RSX buddy!
Maybe if you are lucky I'll take one tonight after I go to the gym. My co-workers would look at me awfully funny if I stood up and tried to take a picture of my ass with my camera phone in the middle of the office!
haha yes ....
post #211 of 425
Quote:
It sounds to me that you're just a fan of straight legs in general
actually, im a fan of wearing what suits your body type.

like csirip i wear tapered jeans [not straight] as I am skinny.

it was an honest opinion, and i wasn't trying to cause trouble or change the world.

if you like flares more power to you, but what jetsetter said about body type being unimportant to the cut of jean is just ludicrous.
post #212 of 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by haptronic
i wasn't trying to cause trouble or change the world.
I didn't take offense to it and I hope nobody else did either. Sometimes people here freak out for no reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by haptronic
if you like flares more power to you, but what jetsetter said about body type being unimportant to the cut of jean is just ludicrous.
Maybe, maybe not. Can you imagine an Arnold Schwarzenegger type guy wearing tight fitting, tapered jeans and not looking goofy? I imagine that if cebseb or I wore tapered jeans, we'd look a little silly. Maybe others might disagree about that point, but when it comes down to it, I just don't like how that sort of cut looks on me.
post #213 of 425
^^ I think you just agreed with me, body type is very important.

and since it was your photo i commented on in the first place. I think you would suit a straight leg, you have a good body, and it would create a cleaner line.

super slim would probably make you you look like a lightbulb, but flare looks like you are worried about your arse.
post #214 of 425
i like bootcuts, i like straight legs. IMO they both work alright for my body type. i have somewhat large thighs, but i don't go around wearing super super slim straight legs. and i know that tapered jeans would look retarded on me. meowmix has some pretty muscular looking thighs, and it's possible that a regular fitting straight leg would look good on him but the way he is wearing his jeans in that pic is totally fine. i don't see any sort of compensation going on.
post #215 of 425
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gospastic
i like bootcuts, i like straight legs. IMO they both work alright for my body type. i have somewhat large thighs, but i don't go around wearing super super slim straight legs. and i know that tapered jeans would look retarded on me. meowmix has some pretty muscular looking thighs, and it's possible that a regular fitting straight leg would look good on him but the way he is wearing his jeans in that pic is totally fine. i don't see any sort of compensation going on.

wait... I think you might be reffering to my ass pic?... I don't think meowmix posted one did he?..

oh well, it's all the same...
post #216 of 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by cebseb
wait... I think you might be reffering to my ass pic?... I don't think meowmix posted one did he?..

oh well, it's all the same...
I didn't post any pictures to this thread.

but through discussing fit, cebseb and I decided that most all jeans seem to fit us pretty much the same
post #217 of 425
yeah, i was thinking of your pic in the last post your pic thread, where you have a blazer on. but yeah, same principle applies. you both have pretty built legs.
post #218 of 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbraun0
People in general just need to quit bickering, the past several pages of thread have just snowballed from one stupid comment. It won't hurt your pride guys to quit returning fire; it's not a sign of weakness if you don't get the last word in.

Bringing us back on topic, here's my contribution:

Now THAT'S a HOT ASS! Nice work, honey.
post #219 of 425

Re: flares

Quote:
Originally Posted by haptronic
two things

first one is a correction rites of spring/dag nasty the original emo is actually 1986 so that article is incorrect.

and secondly a question. If you have a good arse, even one that isn't huge, why would you wear flares or bootleg? what is it that you are trying to balnce with the line of pant?
Whoa, haven't heard anyone say "Dag Nasty" in about 20 years. Used to love the Dag Nasty song, "When I Move."

And about the ass/flares issue--I personally just think pegleg pants look really stupid on me. Flares are just more elegant in their drape and look better on me. They don't have to be huge flares, but I do like a good 10" leg opening. I am taller than average with broad shoulders, and have sports thighs, so I guess I'm balancing all that out! Skinny leg pants look better on petite or very skinny girls, to me.
post #220 of 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by haptronic
Quote:
It sounds to me that you're just a fan of straight legs in general
actually, im a fan of wearing what suits your body type.

like csirip i wear tapered jeans [not straight] as I am skinny.

it was an honest opinion, and i wasn't trying to cause trouble or change the world.

if you like flares more power to you, but what jetsetter said about body type being unimportant to the cut of jean is just ludicrous.
i didn't say body type was unimportant. i just feel that you really can't go WRONG with bootcut/flare pants. with straight legs you certainly CAN go wrong if you have a funky looking body.
post #221 of 425
more pics less talk.



my ass is kinda flat sorry.
post #222 of 425
nothing to be sorry about there!!
post #223 of 425
Pretty nice gospastic
post #224 of 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by gospastic
more pics less talk.

my ass is kinda flat sorry.
Looks good to me!
post #225 of 425
I'd be willing to post a pic *just like yours* if I had any type of digicam or camera phone at all. Too bad I don't!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chat
This thread is locked  
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › Ass shots galore!!!