Hello! Need your expertise please. I'm concerned there is no buddha on the inside pocket but I am not an expert on authenticating this brand of jeans and maybe Mens have different guidelines? TIA
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Related Forum Threads
- authenticity check for both Jeans Last post on 12/26/10 at 12:11pm in True Religion Jeans
- Men's TR fitting questions Last post on 1/12/11 at 7:49am in True Religion Jeans
- Wash check (men's Billys) Last post on 11/27/10 at 5:11am in True Religion Jeans
- How do you tell if the TRs are Men or Women jeans? Last post on 11/30/10 at 2:16pm in True Religion Jeans
- True Religion jeans for boys Last post on 9/29/10 at 5:34pm in True Religion Jeans
How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
Edited on 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsEdited on 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderEdited on 6/4/10
Related Blog Posts
Weekend Going Out Look: True Religion Misty Super Skinny Jeans in Baby Pink
Published on 2/15/13 by Denim Blog
Frankie Sandford in True Religion Casey Sunset Over Dye Jeans in Tomato
Published on 10/9/12 by Denim Blog
Pharrell Williams in Billionaire Boys Club
Published on 5/19/12 by Denim Blog
Camilla Belle in AG Adriano Goldschmied
Published on 5/18/12 by Denim Blog
Mary-Kate Olsen in Earnest Sewn
Published on 5/17/12 by Denim Blog
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel jogg jeans are not exactly what Diesel tries to sell them as. Diesel tries to sell them as sweat pants that look like denim. The fact is they are denim that are soft like sweatpants....
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
Are these real?post #2 of 101/21/11 at 7:33ampost #3 of 101/21/11 at 10:48am
Is this another one banned at AF???
Oh NVM -- guess not. Oh I remember now. Real? [wherefore art thou OP... please do return. I SEE YOU HERE] -- I was the last one to comment on that section(my wife more specifically). Anyways welcome. I made the same mistake you did because I was new to it and didn't know what I was doing. THen to top it off I got mouthy about it.post #4 of 101/21/11 at 11:15amThread Starter
Yes, I used to be over at AF. I both collect and sell designer jeans and do not want to collect or sell fakes thus I come to the experts for answers. I did make one mistake in not authenticating a pair of 7fam prior to listing and got hung for it. Do you know how low I felt after I pride myself in selling only authentic jeans. They ganged up and mobbed me over there thus I chose not to "join in". My mother in law who is also into designer jeans saw this post and took it upon herself to defend me. I did not know after the fact. Thank you for welcoming me here and giving me the benefit of the doubt that I am a good person.post #5 of 101/21/11 at 11:20ampost #6 of 101/21/11 at 11:29amThread Starter
I just went and looked because honestly I did not want to keep hearing what they were saying. I didn't even notice that you were banned. I noticed they didn't ban me which is odd after the uproar that my mistake caused. Why were you banned?post #7 of 101/21/11 at 5:23pm
Well I posted a fake pair of TR and tried to make fun of it in the thread(I was brand new). Then someone checked my ebay and realized I had some sold a fake. I was new to selling, and I had just joined AF to start to check my items for sale. I ended up refunding the girl who bought the fake and posted the proof to satisfy Idalis. Then there turned out to be another one I had up for sale that I had bought from a store in Gulfport. I thought that because it was from a store it couldnt possibly be fake. Then I got proved wrong by Idalis. I argued about it but eventually I took it down. After I started arguing I just kept going and going and going. Eventually it seemed like the whole site had joined in the bash fest. So my wife got fed up and made an account to pretend to be someone who didn't know me(she did this without me knowing). She tried to pretend she didn't know me but Idalis could see that we shared an IP address so it was the same home. Once she got busted she tried to say she was my sis-in-law instead of just saying she was my wife. Anyways then everyone started accusing me of making up two accounts so I posted a pic of my wife and me. That didnt prove anything to anyone. Eventually my wife signed onto my name (monamiclothing at the time) and changed my PW so I couldn't log on. She told me she deleted my account even though she just changed the PW so I couldnt sign in. I signed on (to my wife's account)one last time to tell some people off (which was twiggee) and told everyone my wife deleted my account and some other crap. Then Idalis posted a message that said its impossible to delete an account. When I told my wife that she admitted she had just changed the PW on me. So at that time I had posted from two accounts which is illegal(and I had made so many enemies anyways) on AF. That was all she needed to justify banning me. So I can still see what goes on. My wife and I had a new account we made named MyFriend89. We got a couple of hundred posts before we got banned again. The funny thing is that noone from Mississippi will ever be able to join AF again. I saw one person who had an account named thghtsrmyown get banned and the reason was because Idalis thought it was me. It was hilarious. The only thing I can think of is that someone from the Gulfport/Biloxi area of the Gulfcoast joined and she saw an IP from this same area of the country and banned them. To this day that guy is probably wondering why the hell he got banned. He probably thought Idalis was a nut job. She started accussing him of being me and when he was asking what she was talking about she banned him. So thats why I was banned there. I was argumentitive and tried to act like I knew what I was talking about when I didnt. I've learned a lot since then though. Thats the reason I tried to diffuse your situation in that post. I knew it could'nt have felt good to have everyone gang up on you. I really have zero tolerance for people that try to make themselves feel better by belittling others. This forum is good though. Not too many people will give you crap. I can think of two in particular but they are nobodies. They will try to put down anything you post because they have no friends and will never move out of their mom's basements. They will try to cut you down to give themselves a better self-image. It's pathetic actually.
Then there is Marc, who is Lil-Cram on AF. He has been good to me here. I probably pissed him off more than anyone on AF but he hasn't held a grudge.post #8 of 101/22/11 at 9:02ampost #9 of 101/22/11 at 6:36pmpost #10 of 101/22/11 at 6:52pmQuote:
yeah I may have went a little overboard on the information there.
- How To Remove Glue Stains
- › Diane von Furstenberg Silk Tank Wrap Fan + Leaf Print Lace Portia... 29 minutes ago
- › PLEASE HELP WHAT KIND OF JEANS ARE THESE??? HAVE APHOLOS BUTTONS.. 2 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › PLEASE AUTHENTICATE THESE JEANS 3 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 4 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2013 FW13 4 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Real Lacoste vs Fake Lacoste 4 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › hello 4 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 7 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › what's the "professional" way to reduce jean's waist? 7 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Shioner 74Y question 9 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by jeanetic
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by shannone
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Singer22 Spring Look Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Rules and Regulations for Ladies Lounge Contest by Dave
- › Blogroll and Link Exchange by Dave
- › Jeans and Fashion Questions by Lorna
- › facebook-connect-frequently-asked-questions by Dave
- › The 12 Womens Body Types And Jeans That Will... by shopaholism
- › Denim by Munich
- › Followers And Following by DBLurker