Any opinion on this one? Yay or nay?
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Related Forum Threads
- Diesel Spring Summer 2011 Last post on 2/6/12 at 9:23am in Diesel Jeans
- Are these real? Last post on 1/22/11 at 6:52pm in True Religion Jeans
- WTB: Thanaz 8B9 Last post on 2/11/11 at 6:53am in Diesel Jeans
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
- Looking for a pair of Diesel Zathan 83L 32X30+ Last post on 1/19/11 at 8:16am in Diesel Jeans
How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
Last edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
Super nice black gold jeanspost #1 of 111/18/11 at 11:51amThread Starterpost #2 of 111/18/11 at 12:04pmpost #3 of 111/18/11 at 8:07pmpost #4 of 111/18/11 at 10:34pm
Yeah, they're nice, but you could get some DSquared at that price. DBG denim almost always make it to a sale, so if you're willing to wait, you could probably them for half off or something.post #5 of 111/18/11 at 11:53pmThread Starter
Yeah but I am afraid by the time its on sale my size is out
post #6 of 111/19/11 at 12:09amThread Starterpost #7 of 111/19/11 at 11:24ampost #8 of 111/21/11 at 8:07pm
DBG is putting out higher quality items now that Denim gallery is obselete, but I personally haven't really "felt" any of the new washes yet- if you like 'em grab 'em and you can always return if they don't fit right. Personally, at that price range I start looking at what else I could find along those lines and compare the look/cut/quality, like dsquared as mentioned, dior, prps, balenciaga, neil barrrett, balmain, julius or high quality raws like sugarcane, ironheart, samauris etcpost #9 of 111/21/11 at 9:37pmQuote:
Yes, Stick to your Thanaz size for DBG skinnies.
Btw I like this wash but the fakes rips ruin it.post #10 of 111/23/11 at 11:22am
- How To Remove Glue Stains
- › Backpocket buttoning for guys 2 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › WTT: Diesel Darron 886A 31 X 32 for a pair of DIESEL Jogg jeans... 3 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › Canadian girls - any of you worked at Aritzia before? 4 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › Thavar 75g Size 27x30, Thavar 811P Size 27x32 and Sleenker 886Z... 4 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Sales, Discounts, Coupons and Codes - everything that saves us money! 4 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 5 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › thavar 8x2 size 27 6 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Helping me ID this 6 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 8 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Zip fly for diesel krooley 19 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › What Are Different Ways To Make Your Lips Fuller by rubyJacksonn
- › How to Beat the Heat with Summer Sandals by milliener
- › Galatea Maxi Dress by anthinfrank
- › Mesa Dress by anthinfrank
- › Norvel Dress by anthinfrank
- › Pleated and lace, this year is definitely... by billedwarder
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw