Any opinion on this one? Yay or nay?
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Related Forum Threads
- Diesel Spring Summer 2011 Last post on 2/6/12 at 9:23am in Diesel Jeans
- Are these real? Last post on 1/22/11 at 6:52pm in True Religion Jeans
- WTB: Thanaz 8B9 Last post on 2/11/11 at 6:53am in Diesel Jeans
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
- Looking for a pair of Diesel Zathan 83L 32X30+ Last post on 1/19/11 at 8:16am in Diesel Jeans
How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
Edited on 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsEdited on 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderEdited on 6/4/10
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel jogg jeans are not exactly what Diesel tries to sell them as. Diesel tries to sell them as sweat pants that look like denim. The fact is they are denim that are soft like sweatpants....
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
Super nice black gold jeanspost #1 of 111/18/11 at 11:51amThread Starterpost #2 of 111/18/11 at 12:04pmpost #3 of 111/18/11 at 8:07pmpost #4 of 111/18/11 at 10:34pm
Yeah, they're nice, but you could get some DSquared at that price. DBG denim almost always make it to a sale, so if you're willing to wait, you could probably them for half off or something.post #5 of 111/18/11 at 11:53pmThread Starter
Yeah but I am afraid by the time its on sale my size is out
post #6 of 111/19/11 at 12:09amThread Starterpost #7 of 111/19/11 at 11:24ampost #8 of 111/21/11 at 8:07pm
DBG is putting out higher quality items now that Denim gallery is obselete, but I personally haven't really "felt" any of the new washes yet- if you like 'em grab 'em and you can always return if they don't fit right. Personally, at that price range I start looking at what else I could find along those lines and compare the look/cut/quality, like dsquared as mentioned, dior, prps, balenciaga, neil barrrett, balmain, julius or high quality raws like sugarcane, ironheart, samauris etcpost #9 of 111/21/11 at 9:37pmQuote:
Yes, Stick to your Thanaz size for DBG skinnies.
Btw I like this wash but the fakes rips ruin it.post #10 of 111/23/11 at 11:22am
- How To Remove Glue Stains
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 48 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2013 FW13 50 minutes ago
- › Shioner 74Y question 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › Official Authenticity Superthread 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 2 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › MEN'S DIESEL THAVAR ART 886B 86B SLIM SKINNY JEANS SIZE 27 8 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › MEN'S DIESEL BLACK GOLD CRAVE LIMITED EDITION JAPANESE SELVAGE... 10 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › GIORGIO ARMANI NAVY HAND TAILORED SUIT 40 REGULAR 40R 50R 10 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Diesel Tepphar 804K 29/32 - BNWT 11 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › BNWT Thavar 888p W32 L34 12 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by jeanetic
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by shannone
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Singer22 Spring Look Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Rules and Regulations for Ladies Lounge Contest by Dave
- › Blogroll and Link Exchange by Dave
- › Jeans and Fashion Questions by Lorna
- › facebook-connect-frequently-asked-questions by Dave
- › The 12 Womens Body Types And Jeans That Will... by shopaholism
- › Denim by Munich
- › Followers And Following by DBLurker