Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Are these real? Last post on 1/22/11 at 6:52pm in True Religion
- WTB: Thanaz 8B9 Last post on 2/11/11 at 6:53am in Diesel
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel
- Looking for a pair of Diesel Zathan 83L 32X30+ Last post on 1/19/11 at 8:16am in Diesel
- Super nice black gold jeans Last post on 1/23/11 at 11:23am in Diesel
How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
Last edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Thavar 8w7 and Shioner 8pj with Picspost #1 of 101/8/11 at 7:16amThread Starterpost #2 of 101/8/11 at 10:28ampost #3 of 101/8/11 at 10:43am
maybe just the lighting, but 8PJ looks kinda gross and 8W7 reminds me a lot of 71G. Both don't look quite right on you though; do you usually wear a different cut? If you were going to keep one, go with the Thavar I guesspost #4 of 101/8/11 at 10:55amThread StarterQuote:
Actually i really like the Shioner, the wash is a typical summer wash.
And to the second Question , naah i am usually wearing thanaz and shioner as well. Maybe its the shioner pic , that shows my ass that huge , but in real its not like that.
Which cut would you suggest me?post #5 of 101/8/11 at 11:36ampost #6 of 107/10/11 at 11:02ampost #7 of 107/29/11 at 3:01pm
in a 6'2'' guy would be nicer? the problem is that i have some hips.
my waist measures 93 cms, so, in thavar what size should i buy? would be my first pair. I usually use armani exchange skinny jeans in 34.post #8 of 107/29/11 at 11:56pm
Honestly, I see no problem with the look and fit. I don't think it's your hips that's the problem, but the way the jeans make your legs look shorter than they are. (unless you're legs are shorter in proportion to your body)
It's all about your confidence and pose. WERK it like your life depended on it! lol
You should definitely pose with your legs a little bit apart wider with one knee bent. A straight pose with your legs close together makes your hips that much wider.post #9 of 107/30/11 at 12:16ampost #10 of 107/30/11 at 4:58pm
- How To Remove Glue Stains
- › Diesel Jeans Thanaz DDG wax W31 used 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Please authenticate this True Religion Jacket - Inner Label is... 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › Tepphar 838v, two jeans, but different? 2 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Marc Jacobs Black Classic Q Huge Hillier Silver Hardware $498 *No... 3 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Diesel Thavar 8QL Skinny Jeans - Blue / W29in L32 3 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2015 8 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Ebay authenticy check (lacoste polo) 11 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 11 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › BNWT PRPS Jeans FURY size 33 18 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Sales, Discounts, Coupons and Codes - everything that saves us money! 19 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › Clip in hair extensions difference your looking
- › Kind a Trend Statement With Divers Type of...
- › Clip In Hair Education: Offers A Malleability...
- › Northwestward Carolina Human Hair Extensions
- › Brazilian Hair Extensions Not Modest to the...
- › Brazilian Hair Extensions for the Celebrities
- › The best way superb hair extensions
- › What Is Realistic Brazilian & Indian Hair...
- › Hair aid: great grade hair extensions
- › Get to know MICRO Knit HAIR EXTENSIONS.