Do you think anyone out there is really selling them? I have Safado 73J and that's my favorite pair ever! I want nothing more then to have them in thanaz. It just sucks that every pair on this forum seems to be fake or people just take your money and never send the jeans. That's pretty awful but how do these jeans get so popular? Is it really because of Zac Efron?
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: Thanaz 8B9 Last post on 2/11/11 at 6:53am in Diesel Jeans
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
- Looking for a pair of Diesel Zathan 83L 32X30+ Last post on 1/19/11 at 8:16am in Diesel Jeans
- Can anyone post some worn pics of Thanaz 8V9? Last post on 1/16/11 at 9:11pm in Diesel Jeans
- WANTED: Diesel Thanaz 73J 29W x 32L Last post on 1/16/11 at 9:47am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Edited on 9/22/11
- How To Keep Your Denim From FadingEdited on 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsEdited on 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderEdited on 6/4/10
Related Blog Posts
Olivia Wilde in Diesel Jeans
Published on 6/2/13 by Denim Blog
Gwyneth Paltrow in Diesel Fayza Jeans
Published on 5/9/13 by Denim Blog
Bar Refaeli in Diesel Skinzee Jeans
Published on 4/30/13 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Staffy 8SZ
Published on 4/24/13 by Denim Blog
Kellan Lutz in Diesel Jogg Jeans
Published on 4/17/13 by Denim Blog
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel jogg jeans are not exactly what Diesel tries to sell them as. Diesel tries to sell them as sweat pants that look like denim. The fact is they are denim that are soft like sweatpants....
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
Thanaz 73Jpost #1 of 111/4/11 at 4:50pmThread Starterpost #2 of 111/5/11 at 1:59ampost #3 of 111/5/11 at 7:29am
Here's one in 30/34
But $300 for used jeans? The guy's nuts. You can even see that the previous owner folded the hem by the line you can see a few inches up from the hem.post #4 of 111/7/11 at 1:13am
yeah......there are also some sellers out there which just copie some thanaz 73j pics from the net and try to tell u that they took the photo. =/
can remember last year at christmas time where someone put some pairs on ebay for 400-500 dollar.
he had all sizes 27-34.post #5 of 111/8/11 at 12:05am
It's not that surprising that someone would sell a bunch of pairs. I've seen a few pairs of Safado 73Js on sale at a legit outlet for $75, so if someone happened on a gold mine of Thanaz 73Js, I wouldn't be surprised. A few months ago I scored 3 different sizes of Thanaz 8SV for dirt cheap, all at the same time and resold 2 of them.
As for fakes, I don't think I've ever seen a fake 73J. I haven't really looked that carefully for 73J for myself, but since I eBay a lot myself, I'm pretty aware of what's being sold on forums and eBay. 73J would be a particularly difficult wash to fake, so no matter what price they're going for, I doubt it's a jean that many people would go to the effort to fake. Gpoop, I'm curious to see the fakes. Where were they listed? Do you have a link? As for people getting ripped off, just make sure you don't send a paypal as a gift no matter what and you have a money back guarantee if your stuff doesn't show up.
As for the price, that other pair sold at $275, which isn't bad at all whether or not they were fold-hemmed. Unless the jeans have like a burn hole in them or something, they're not going to be less than what that guy got.post #6 of 111/8/11 at 6:04am
Thanaz 73J was faked, also some ebay auction links were posted here (I pasted one of the fake in good finds thread as warning). The "quality" was terrible and cut was really off, but there were some similar point to Thanaz.post #7 of 111/8/11 at 7:10amThread Starter
Yeah I wasn't thinking when I posted fake. I meant ripped off. It seems it happens all the time with 73J. I'm pretty happy with my Safados but not so much with my Viker 8SV's. Viker is too loose for my small legs. Maybe I should look for Thanaz in 8SV. Anyone got them in 30/30??post #8 of 111/8/11 at 9:27ampost #9 of 111/10/11 at 1:05am
I recently sold a pair of 30/32's on eBay.. and yes they were authentic. I recommend using eBay and setting saved search for thanaz 73j.
You get email updates when there are new listings with the search, that's how I found thanaz 71j, 8sv, and other rare thanaz washes.
I am still looking for a 31/32 thanaz 73J though.. I've been searching for about a year now haha. I've encountered a LOT of thanaz 73j here and there in other sizes though. Just gotta keep your eye out!post #10 of 1110/1/11 at 4:18pm
- How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
- › Diesel LIV 008 RN 93243 CA 25594 Tunisy real of fake? 49 minutes ago
- › Diesel SKINT L.30 Art 727, LAB 262, RN 93243 CA 25594 Italy real of... 50 minutes ago
- › DIY shorts 55 minutes ago
- › New member alert! Designer Man are here 59 minutes ago
- › Safado 804K 32 X 32 3 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 4 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Authentic black destroyed luster ? 5 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › My first Naked and Famous. Black Power Stretch Wash. 7 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Official Authenticity Superthread 7 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › Normal Jeans 12 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by jeanetic
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › Mesa Dress by anthinfrank
- › Norvel Dress by anthinfrank
- › Pleated and lace, this year is definitely... by billedwarder
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Singer22 Spring Look Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Rules and Regulations for Ladies Lounge Contest by Dave
- › Blogroll and Link Exchange by Dave