Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: Thanaz 8B9 Last post on 2/11/11 at 6:53am in Diesel Jeans
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
- Looking for a pair of Diesel Zathan 83L 32X30+ Last post on 1/19/11 at 8:16am in Diesel Jeans
- Can anyone post some worn pics of Thanaz 8V9? Last post on 1/16/11 at 9:11pm in Diesel Jeans
- WANTED: Diesel Thanaz 73J 29W x 32L Last post on 1/16/11 at 9:47am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
- How To Keep Your Denim From FadingLast edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
Related Blog Posts
New Denim Watches by Diesel
Published on 4/8/15 by Denim Blog
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Tepphar 8Y9 turbodenim raws... fit pics after 23 wears, one week from Diesel's recommended wash point - Page 2post #26 of 361/14/11 at 9:10pmThread Starterpost #27 of 361/14/11 at 10:57pmpost #28 of 361/15/11 at 12:55amThread Starter
Haha yeah, I don't have any concrete plans yet, but right now I think I'd like to get at least 100 wears before I wash to make sure they're as contrasty as possible. Most of what I consider to be the best looking actual raws have come from people that wait a full year or more of daily wears before they wash them (I really like sharp fades and high contrast) and based on my progress, I think 100 wears should be roughly the same for this pair as a year's worth would be for a typical pair of raws. We'll see though. :) My only real concerns with my pair right now are that the cell phone fade is going to blow through the bottom 2 corners if I keep it there and that the back of the crotch seems to be fading slightly faster than most of the rest of the jeans, so it could potentially be a blow through area at some point. I'm happy with my cell phone fade already, so I'm going to just start carrying my phone in a jacket to prevent the tear. I think I probably don't need to worry about the crotch for quite a bit longer, but if it becomes a problem, I'll just patch it I guess. I'll try to get another picture here after 50 wears or something.post #29 of 361/17/11 at 1:37ampost #30 of 361/17/11 at 1:43amQuote:
have u washed these already? im likeing this dark denim look instead of the faded vintage look the end up like.post #31 of 361/17/11 at 9:43ampost #32 of 364/8/11 at 1:33pm
what you guys think guys will happen when i wash the jeans before i wear them for the first time -
can i keep the color without getting a vintage look?
and will the jeans shrink in the waist because of the raw denim?post #33 of 364/9/11 at 1:11pmThread StarterQuote:
No reason to wash them. They're not really technically "raw", so they won't shrink much. I gave mine their first wash after about 70 wears and they still continue to fade and lose color, so that's probably not going to slow them down much. Mine did shrink when I washed them, but this is only because they'd been stretched out from wear. I'd say they shrunk back down to about the original size, but with another 20 wears since then, they've stretched back out to wear they were at pre-wash.
BTW, I'll post some new pics here shortly. I'm on day 90 today (haven't worn them quite as much in the last month or 2, only 3-4 times a week since I've gotten a couple other new pairs), so I was thinking of washing them again around day 100 and I'll get new pictures up at some point before then and then again afterwards.post #34 of 365/24/11 at 10:53pm
could you please post up some recent pics. your last ones were after 34 wears and i'm curious to see how they've aged since then. a store close by has them on sale for 30% of the ticket price and they're flying of the rack so pics from you would help make up my mind before it's too late!
thanks!post #35 of 365/25/11 at 10:26amThread Starter
- How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
- › Thavar 811P Sizing 52 minutes ago
- › Official Saint Laurent Paris Thread 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Diesel watch 4 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 5 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Sleenker 822R sizing 7 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › Rinsing off my Wrangler pleated jacket - easy now! 9 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Dior mij raw indigo sz 29 (19cm) 9 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › Real or fake true religions 22 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Picked these true religion jeans off ebay. 23 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Did I just buy fake jeans? 23 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › JoyBit Games: chaos fighters is alive
- › Many reviews after playing chaos game online
- › Summer Essentials: 8 Wardrobe Must-haves This...
- › The benefits of using virgin hair extensions
- › Exactly what Helps make Wild hair Vitamin...
- › Come and Enjoy Bleach Game on PC
- › Human Hair Extensions Can Sharing You...
- › Atmosphere as well as your current hair...
- › Curly hair Expansions and even hair developments
- › Managing Your Own Squad in Football Planet