Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: Thanaz 8B9 Last post on 2/11/11 at 6:53am in Diesel Jeans
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
- Looking for a pair of Diesel Zathan 83L 32X30+ Last post on 1/19/11 at 8:16am in Diesel Jeans
- Can anyone post some worn pics of Thanaz 8V9? Last post on 1/16/11 at 9:11pm in Diesel Jeans
- WANTED: Diesel Thanaz 73J 29W x 32L Last post on 1/16/11 at 9:47am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
- How To Keep Your Denim From FadingLast edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
Related Blog Posts
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Opens Brand New Diesel Black Gold Store In London
Published on 6/24/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Neo-Neoclassicism Fall Winter 2014 Campaign
Published on 6/9/14 by Denim Blog
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
Tepphar 8Y9 turbodenim raws... fit pics after 23 wears, one week from Diesel's recommended wash... - Page 2post #26 of 361/14/11 at 9:10pmThread Starterpost #27 of 361/14/11 at 10:57pmpost #28 of 361/15/11 at 12:55amThread Starter
Haha yeah, I don't have any concrete plans yet, but right now I think I'd like to get at least 100 wears before I wash to make sure they're as contrasty as possible. Most of what I consider to be the best looking actual raws have come from people that wait a full year or more of daily wears before they wash them (I really like sharp fades and high contrast) and based on my progress, I think 100 wears should be roughly the same for this pair as a year's worth would be for a typical pair of raws. We'll see though. :) My only real concerns with my pair right now are that the cell phone fade is going to blow through the bottom 2 corners if I keep it there and that the back of the crotch seems to be fading slightly faster than most of the rest of the jeans, so it could potentially be a blow through area at some point. I'm happy with my cell phone fade already, so I'm going to just start carrying my phone in a jacket to prevent the tear. I think I probably don't need to worry about the crotch for quite a bit longer, but if it becomes a problem, I'll just patch it I guess. I'll try to get another picture here after 50 wears or something.post #29 of 361/17/11 at 1:37ampost #30 of 361/17/11 at 1:43amQuote:
have u washed these already? im likeing this dark denim look instead of the faded vintage look the end up like.post #31 of 361/17/11 at 9:43ampost #32 of 364/8/11 at 1:33pm
what you guys think guys will happen when i wash the jeans before i wear them for the first time -
can i keep the color without getting a vintage look?
and will the jeans shrink in the waist because of the raw denim?post #33 of 364/9/11 at 1:11pmThread StarterQuote:
No reason to wash them. They're not really technically "raw", so they won't shrink much. I gave mine their first wash after about 70 wears and they still continue to fade and lose color, so that's probably not going to slow them down much. Mine did shrink when I washed them, but this is only because they'd been stretched out from wear. I'd say they shrunk back down to about the original size, but with another 20 wears since then, they've stretched back out to wear they were at pre-wash.
BTW, I'll post some new pics here shortly. I'm on day 90 today (haven't worn them quite as much in the last month or 2, only 3-4 times a week since I've gotten a couple other new pairs), so I was thinking of washing them again around day 100 and I'll get new pictures up at some point before then and then again afterwards.post #34 of 365/24/11 at 10:53pm
could you please post up some recent pics. your last ones were after 34 wears and i'm curious to see how they've aged since then. a store close by has them on sale for 30% of the ticket price and they're flying of the rack so pics from you would help make up my mind before it's too late!
thanks!post #35 of 365/25/11 at 10:26amThread Starter
- How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
- › Is this Site Legit? 56 minutes ago
- › Wanted Dior Homme Under my Truck 19 Cm Size 30 NWT 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Wanted Dior Homme Under my Track 17.5 Cm Size 30,31,32 NWT 2 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 2 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Dulac Jeans 3 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › BNWT Dior Homme FW13 Jake size 29 3 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › Looking for: Safado stretch 11 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Official Saint Laurent Paris Thread 14 hours ago
- › Diesel Safado 0882B Made in Italy W30 W31 W32 14 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Diesel L-RAJ leather jacket X Diesel THEMAL leather jacket 16 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › fitflops sale promise to do a good deal
- › funktioner nike free dame
- › parajumpers jakker locations
- › Information of Bleach MMORPG Online
- › 5 Easy Makeup Tricks That Can Make You Look...
- › Bleach Online en GoGames Free to play
- › t o ms 台北概念
- › t om s官網修改
- › Vans: Product Review For The Great Associated...
- › Same species fitflop shoes