or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › Seven For All Mankind › ANYONE EVER SEEN SEVEN CUT# 701226?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ANYONE EVER SEEN SEVEN CUT# 701226?

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 
Just wondering if anyones ever seen 7 cut number 701226 for the Pink A Pockets 100% Cotton? Thanks
post #2 of 10
Hi Hilary!

I haven't seen this cut number so far, so there's a good chance these are authentic.

Greets, Bianca
post #3 of 10
Thread Starter 
Thanks Bianca! Should be getting them tomorrow....Im a little weary but hopeful so Ill let you know!
post #4 of 10
HI, I hope yours work out. Watch out for Sammysloft..the made in China Sevens. Also, highfashionwear sells a so so knock off as real.
post #5 of 10
Thread Starter 
Bianca I need your help desparately. OK I got NYD Pink A's online with Cut number 701226 and style U130061U-061U. I just received them today and they feel thin (but my other ones are stretch so I dont know what dif. that would make--these are 100% cotton) The Style and Cut are printed, but appear darker than my others font. SO youre thinking...theyre probably fake. IT HAS AN AUTHENTIC BARCODE! I compared the one from my ones bought at Saks (I saved it) and this...its exactly the same!! Ok one more thing....(I will send pics after my cameras battery charges) The place on the inside pocket says "A" POCKET is a little higher above the pocket seam than on my others --on my others it says this light right on the pocket seam. Oh and the "7" on the rivets are in the center, on the other ones I have they are off center. PLEASE let me know your opinions and as to why this would have an authentic barcode sticker. Also, is that the right style number for these?? Thanks so much!!
post #6 of 10
Thread Starter 
Hi again Bianca--I emailed you the pics...but have noticed even more differences so I've emailed the seller. Dave, I think I have more "fake tips". These fakes were SO good that you had to compare side by side to other pairs just to see!!

Thanks!!
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hil357
Hi again Bianca--I emailed you the pics...but have noticed even more differences so I've emailed the seller. Dave, I think I have more "fake tips". These fakes were SO good that you had to compare side by side to other pairs just to see!!

Thanks!!
At this point, are you honestly sure that they're fakes? It seems to me that a lot of the so-called fakes of sevens have really very minor differences from the real ones. In my experience, comparing the diesel fakes with the real ones about 95% of the time the difference is just blatently glaring. Denimkingdom's fakes are in the other 5%.

With sevens, the opposite seems to be true namely that the fakes look REALLY close to the real ones like 95% of the time. Are we certain that these are fakes and not just coming out of different factories etc?
post #8 of 10
Thread Starter 
Im sorry, but we might disagree, but FAKES are FAKES to me! I dont care where they come from...there are lots of differences (I will list a few)

-Rivets are different when compared (the middle points out of the fakes, authentics are flatter)
-Style and cut numbers are bold on these fakes
-On the insides of the pockets of the fakes there is no white lining covering the A stitching, while on authentics there are
-Hang tag has the description on the back GLUED on!!
-authentic 7s have a line hanging from the 7 on their sizing and these dont
-AND BIGGEST ONE....they are VERY THIN compared to authentics!!

Its noticeable to me and Im not going to pay for, what I know to be, FAKE jeans!

post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hil357
-Rivets are different when compared (the middle points out of the fakes, authentics are flatter)
Hi Hilary!

After having seen the pictures of the jeans I agree with you - these are fake, in our both opinions. But actually there are two types of rivets Seven uses - the flatter ones AND the ones pointing out more. The flatter rivets have the "7" on the back centered while the other ones have the "7" off-center.

I guess Seven just changed the rivets some time during the production?

Greets, Bianca
post #10 of 10
Thread Starter 
Thanks so much for your help--I have contacted the buyer and he is going to refund me. I cant believe I bought my first fake pair....and I CANNOT believe that they had that barcode!! Thanks again.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Seven For All Mankind
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › Seven For All Mankind › ANYONE EVER SEEN SEVEN CUT# 701226?