I'm straight and wear thanaz/thavar. Try them and if they fit you then wear them. Simple as that. jeans don't make you gay only being attracted to men, which there's nothing wrong with that. :)
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Diesel Spring/Summer 2011 Last post on 2/6/12 at 9:23am in Diesel
- WTB: Thanaz 8B9 Last post on 2/11/11 at 6:53am in Diesel
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel
- Looking for a pair of Diesel Zathan 83L 32X30+ Last post on 1/19/11 at 8:16am in Diesel
- Can anyone post some worn pics of Thanaz 8V9? Last post on 1/16/11 at 9:11pm in Diesel
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
- How To Keep Your Denim From FadingLast edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
Related Blog Posts
New Denim Watches by Diesel
Published on 4/8/15 by Denim Blog
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Thavar 8X2 proves worth buying - Page 2post #27 of 531/5/11 at 4:24pmpost #28 of 531/5/11 at 6:21pmpost #29 of 531/5/11 at 6:55pmpost #30 of 531/5/11 at 7:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by Lordcrill
man, id love this wash in a viker, if i dont wear skinny, im wondering if i could make the transition, this wash is awesome.
anyone out there like me, a straight leg guy, find that a thavar has worked for them? And if so are there any tricks to it? Sizing up maybe>
You just have to get used to the skin tight fit for these skinny jeans. It took a while for me to get used to thanaz after wearing zathan, zafs, x-rotucks for several years.
Trailing off topic, anyone own a pair of stretch Thavars and can comment on their fit as compared to stretch thanaz? I really want a pair of 8AA Thavars but am having trouble with the size. I do 29 x 32 stretch thanaz, 30 x 32 regular (ie 8iw).post #31 of 531/6/11 at 1:32am
I would say you can go with your standard stretch Thanaz size (there should be only backpocket shape difference between Thanaz and Thavar).
8X2 seems to be just same rigid and thick wash as 71B (that's why almost all people sized up, IMO).post #32 of 532/10/11 at 5:15ampost #33 of 532/13/11 at 9:30am
Thinking of getting some Thavar 8B9s, would seem crazy not too since I would get staff discount on them anyway, BUT for me, I'm all about comfort and comfort comes before looks. I don't mind wearing skinny/slim fits, I own a couple of pairs of these fits, but never owned Diesel ones....honestly, do they break in nicely and stretch out a bit resulting in a more relaxed fit?
I'm technically a 33 waist, so I would maybe have to go for 34 depending on how they feel, but do they break in nicely and loose a bit of that awful 'rigid/heavy' feel.
If you could get back to me asap, would be much appreciated.
Ta budpost #34 of 532/13/11 at 9:41am
Yes they stretch out alot! Don't size up too much though. Otherwise there will be too baggy. Actually nevermind that cause I can fit in a 28 in thanaz but I always buy 30 cause otherwise the legs are just way to tight. So I don't see why you wouldn't have any problems with sizing up 2 as well.post #35 of 532/13/11 at 9:48am
yeah thighs are the issue with me, I don't have big legs, I just like that feeling of a bit of freedom haha. Plus, with a bit of thigh room, the jeans loose a bit of that 'tight' look and actually start to look a bit more like slim/straight.
If I went up to 36..hmm think that would be too big.
As you say they stretch a lot? after wear and a few washes I pressume?
I have heard that Diesel jeans break in really nicely?
Cheers for quick feedback palpost #36 of 532/13/11 at 10:36ampost #37 of 532/14/11 at 10:48am
I'm considering buying a pair of these off ebay from either seller 09sep14 for $239 shipped, or seller diesel_jeans_78 for $290 shipped. Of course I want to go with the cheaper pair, but I'm hesitant because he hasn't sold many jeans. Has anyone purchased jeans from this guy?post #38 of 532/14/11 at 10:58pmpost #39 of 532/18/11 at 5:49ampost #40 of 532/28/11 at 10:56pmpost #41 of 534/3/14 at 5:47pm
Question regarding the 8x2, I got one pair 30w32l, the waist is alright but the thigh feel REALLY tight, and its not comfortable at all, so I never wear it.. Do you think a 31w32l would be as tight, or would it be better around the thighs?post #42 of 534/3/14 at 6:25pmpost #43 of 536/26/14 at 9:20ampost #44 of 536/26/14 at 9:30ampost #45 of 536/26/14 at 10:09am
I actually think 8x2 denim is fairly thick, more like 817H but without the waxy coating feel of the 817H.... I am selling my 8x2 and thinking to re buy a new pair as well... dammit.
does 8x2 run big?? I usually buy my Thavars in 29x30 but I think I might be able to do a 28x30 in 8x2? what do you guys think?post #46 of 536/26/14 at 12:05pmpost #47 of 536/26/14 at 12:11pm
cuz I bought mine used and I want a new pair w/ all the wrinkles and factory stackings... LOL but they go for around $210 on eBay for new sorta pricy.... so I am not sure if I should get 29x30 again or 28x30.. 29x30 one i had fits a bit loose but since denim is thick you can't really tell.post #48 of 536/26/14 at 12:15pmpost #49 of 536/27/14 at 9:59ampost #50 of 536/27/14 at 11:29amQuote:
I'm selling mine on eBay right now... super cheap like $75 is the bid.. hahahaha.... do a search and you should be able to find it.. good luck!!!! =)
- How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
- › AG Stevie Skinny Straights (Sateen Twill) Sable Grey 29 may fit 30... 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › BNWT Diesel JeansTEPPHAR 824b W32 L32 FREE SHIP 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2015 3 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Marc Jacobs Fluorescent Tweed Black Leather Gemstone Padlock Clutch... 3 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Spring/Summer 2016 6 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Diesel Tepphar 824B W32xL32 11 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Citizens of Humanity Fall/Winter 2015 15 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › 7 For All Mankind Fall/Winter 2015 15 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › WE NEED YOUR HELP! 15 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Good Finds on YOOX 16 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › Clip in hair extensions difference your looking
- › Kind a Trend Statement With Divers Type of...
- › Clip In Hair Education: Offers A Malleability...
- › Northwestward Carolina Human Hair Extensions
- › Brazilian Hair Extensions Not Modest to the...
- › Brazilian Hair Extensions for the Celebrities
- › The best way superb hair extensions
- › What Is Realistic Brazilian & Indian Hair...
- › Hair aid: great grade hair extensions
- › Get to know MICRO Knit HAIR EXTENSIONS.