So I just picked up the Thavar 8X2 from the Diesel store in S.F. and I must say I am pretty impressed with the overall fit and wash. As a matter of fact it might be the best new fit of the season. It's funny because I wore the Thavars to work this morning and one of my co-workers actually mistook them for Diors at first sight. I'm super stoked cause it fells like Diesel hasn't put out a jean of this quality since the Thanaz 71B or 73J. Even if you're not into the skinny or tapered fit I'd strongly recommend checking these out and just maybe we might be seeing the much needed turnaround at Diesel!
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Diesel Spring Summer 2011 Last post on 2/6/12 at 9:23am in Diesel Jeans
- WTB: Thanaz 8B9 Last post on 2/11/11 at 6:53am in Diesel Jeans
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
- Looking for a pair of Diesel Zathan 83L 32X30+ Last post on 1/19/11 at 8:16am in Diesel Jeans
- Can anyone post some worn pics of Thanaz 8V9? Last post on 1/16/11 at 9:11pm in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
- How To Keep Your Denim From FadingLast edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
Related Blog Posts
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Opens Brand New Diesel Black Gold Store In London
Published on 6/24/14 by Denim Blog
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
Thavar 8X2 proves worth buyingpost #1 of 5312/24/10 at 2:55pmThread Starterpost #2 of 5312/24/10 at 3:44pmpost #3 of 5312/24/10 at 3:58pmThread Starterpost #4 of 5312/24/10 at 4:01pmThread Starter
Pic posted and quite honestly the pic don't even do the jeans justice. If you're interested in them I'd call a local Diesel store soon as they only had 14 pairs left at the S.F. flagship locationpost #5 of 5312/24/10 at 4:33pm
They look great yeah, I don't know to get which one, 8x2 or black gold http://store.diesel.com/DIESEL_BLACK_GOLD/detail/tskay/6E44D168/cod10/36211454XP/agerange/Adult/mm/11660
They look almost the same,post #6 of 5312/24/10 at 4:49pmThread Starter
While they look alike on the web in person they are very different. I've been extremely hesitant to buy any black gold since its first release because contrary to the price point most of the denim is typically non-italian made (made in china) and the fitting is relatively inconsistent from jean to jean.post #7 of 5312/24/10 at 11:04pmpost #8 of 5312/24/10 at 11:50pmpost #9 of 5312/25/10 at 12:56amThread Starter
Yeah they have a ton of Thanaz-similar detail to them as well. They even have the diagonal stitched denim behind the back belt loop. I'm assuming this is the updated Thanaz since most U.S. stores won't see more than one wash of the Thanaz for this season (Lame IMO). Like I said before, best fit/wash combo since 73J. And PS I wasn't too fond of the mud splatter at first but it has quickly grown on me :)post #10 of 5312/25/10 at 2:12am
yeah thats true as i said thavar fits almost maybe better than thanaz...and 8x2 is the best wash which has come out in in the las 1,5 years.
ps i know that i said that ill post pics of my thavar 8x2 in 29/34 but i had no time.post #11 of 5312/25/10 at 4:40ampost #12 of 5312/25/10 at 5:34ampost #13 of 5312/25/10 at 8:39amThread Starter
I too had to size up 2 sizes but they stretched a bit more than expected even though they are a heavy guage denim. I'd suggest sizing up at least one size from your standard Thanaz sizing.post #14 of 5312/28/10 at 3:28pmpost #15 of 5312/29/10 at 2:28ampost #16 of 5312/29/10 at 2:48pmpost #17 of 5312/30/10 at 1:37pmpost #18 of 531/1/11 at 11:36amQuote:
yes I got them yesterday in montreal. you'll need them in a 29. I wear 29 thanaz and needed a 30. They are tight.post #19 of 531/1/11 at 12:13pmpost #20 of 531/1/11 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #21 of 531/2/11 at 2:46pmpost #22 of 531/2/11 at 3:04pmpost #23 of 531/3/11 at 9:15ampost #24 of 531/3/11 at 11:31ampost #25 of 531/5/11 at 1:03pm
man, id love this wash in a viker, if i dont wear skinny, im wondering if i could make the transition, this wash is awesome.
anyone out there like me, a straight leg guy, find that a thavar has worked for them? And if so are there any tricks to it? Sizing up maybe>
- How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2015 13 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 31 minutes ago
- › Helping me ID this 52 minutes ago
- › Regionally limited jeans of DIESEL 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › Which branded jeans David beckham ? 4 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › DIESEL SHIONER W30x32 805a 74y 74z 804h 801a 5 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › BNWT Saint Laurent FW13 RAW BLUE STRETCH DENIM 17.5cm size 31, 33 6 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 16 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Official Saint Laurent Paris Thread 19 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2015 20 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › Summer Essentials: 8 Wardrobe Must-haves This...
- › The benefits of using virgin hair extensions
- › Exactly what Helps make Wild hair Vitamin...
- › Come and Enjoy Bleach Game on PC
- › Human Hair Extensions Can Sharing You...
- › Atmosphere as well as your current hair...
- › Curly hair Expansions and even hair developments
- › Managing Your Own Squad in Football Planet
- › New hairstyle 2015 with hair extensions
- › Football Dreams will Come True in FOOTBALL...