or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › My Thanaz Collection Fit Pics (now featured on the blog too!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My Thanaz Collection Fit Pics (now featured on the blog too!)

post #1 of 30
Thread Starter 

Got bored today and took some photos of my Diesel collection. Comments on fit good or bad would be cool :D I haven't been wearing Diesel denim for a long while, so the feel and fit is pretty new. I am thinking I wanna size up on the 73J and 8SV though, they're somewhat tight in the thighs.

 

Also hate all you want, but I love my sneaks :)

 

Thanaz 73J 30/32

73j.jpg

 

Thanaz 8SV 30/32

8sv.jpg

 

Thanaz 8LP 30/34

8lp.jpg

 

Thanaz 8DK 30/32

8dk.jpg

 

Thanaz 71B 30/32

71b.jpg

 

Thanaz 8B9 30/32

8b9.jpg

 

Thanaz 86C 30/32

86c.jpg

 

*FINALLY* Thanaz 71J .. a little loose but I will grow into em, still recovering from foot surgery:

Glidecam_Test_0025.gif?t=1304720802


Edited by rizzice - 5/17/11 at 2:27pm
post #2 of 30

nice fit......i think that u shouldnt size up on the 73j. =)

post #3 of 30

Wow, you have all the best thanaz washes!!

 

But I think all the pairs are too long. Some stacking is nice but thanaz stack bad because of denim thickness and triple stitched inseam. Plus, the important stacking make them bunch at the knees :/

You should hem them.

 

Otherwise, fit is nice on all the pairs.

post #4 of 30

personally i think they look good but the safados look like they need to be hemmed...Also what shoes you rocking in the thanaz 86C picture cuz they look really sick

post #5 of 30
Thread Starter 

Thanks for the comments all! About the length, I probably should hem, but I don't know if I can bear altering such nice jeans >.<
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rp89 View Post

personally i think they look good but the safados look like they need to be hemmed...Also what shoes you rocking in the thanaz 86C picture cuz they look really sick



Aye the Safados don't look great with a ton of stacking, I've learned. The shoes I'm wearing with the 86C are just faux leather slip on vans, and are really versatile if you like vans.

post #6 of 30

Props all around rizzice. Really nice collection you got there dude. Jealous. The Thanaz all look really nice on you man. I agree with everyone else though if I were you I would probably just stay away from the Safado because you pull off Thanaz really well. But I'm kind of biased because I'm just not really a fan of Safado in general. It almost looks as if the 73j and 8SV are looser on your thighs than the others to me though? I think the only one I don't really like is the 73j, but that's it. Haha no hating on the shoes here. I know what you mean about altering nice jeans haha.  just wondering just how did you go about collecting all of these popular Thanaz washes? 

post #7 of 30

I really like your fits, but I would work on the shoe part.

post #8 of 30
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDrexel View Post

Props all around rizzice. Really nice collection you got there dude. Jealous. The Thanaz all look really nice on you man. I agree with everyone else though if I were you I would probably just stay away from the Safado because you pull off Thanaz really well. But I'm kind of biased because I'm just not really a fan of Safado in general. It almost looks as if the 73j and 8SV are looser on your thighs than the others to me though? I think the only one I don't really like is the 73j, but that's it. Haha no hating on the shoes here. I know what you mean about altering nice jeans haha.  just wondering just how did you go about collecting all of these popular Thanaz washes? 


Haha thanks. Collecting is just a matter of patience, and eBay saved searches were my friend :P I would have gotten Thanaz 71J if I could find a pair for under $300 :P

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremePaintballerX View Post

I really like your fits, but I would work on the shoe part.


Maybe I will. What would you suggest for what YOU think is a nice pair of shoes?

post #9 of 30

It comes down to personal preference but wearing those jeans with vans is like icon_neutral.gif  lol  Iet me look some u and will post pics

post #10 of 30
Thread Starter 

Haha why do people hate vans so much. Seems like it's just because they're not super-expensive; they're still durable, and arguably stylish.. oh well. But I'm all ears for suggestions, thanks :)

post #11 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremePaintballerX View Post

It comes down to personal preference but wearing those jeans with vans is like icon_neutral.gif  lol 



So you mean to tell us that since he's wearing a $200 pair of jeans means you have to wear $300 sneakers to go with it? If that's the case you better make sure you get a T-shirt from YSL and some $200 pair of boxers and socks!! LOL that's silly.

post #12 of 30

I ''like'' vans but dont wear the becuase of how popular they are and of how they look after a couple wears. Not saying t buy a pair of CPs or MMMs just to buy better sneakers. Im sure you can find <100 sneakers that are better and look better than vans.

post #13 of 30

keep the 73j,71b,8dk and8sv and sell the other..they fit you better than rest and there also better washes than rest of them..thanaz fits you better than safado so id say sell 71j and replace them with thanaz 71j..with these you have all the washes you need and color variation,id add maybe an 8aa to the collection,you have a black wash,a 8aa is classy dark blue indigo looking wash,which is a must in todays outfits

post #14 of 30

You wanna tell me your height?

post #15 of 30
Thread Starter 

Thanks all for the comments :) I am 5'9 or so.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakolin View Post

keep the 73j,71b,8dk and8sv and sell the other..they fit you better than rest and there also better washes than rest of them..thanaz fits you better than safado so id say sell 71j and replace them with thanaz 71j..with these you have all the washes you need and color variation,id add maybe an 8aa to the collection,you have a black wash,a 8aa is classy dark blue indigo looking wash,which is a must in todays outfits


Haha, I suppose I do have a bit too many, but isn't 86C technically dark blue indigo as well?

 

The reason I didn't spring on 8AA is because I already have a pair of Nudie Thin Finn's (raw indigo) and APC New Standards (dark indigo). 'course they'll eventually be not-so-dark, but for the time being they are my "classy dark blue indigo" pairs :)

 

I have been really tempted to get a pair of thanaz 8AA though, just because Diesel fit and quality is so spot on, but I haven't been able to find many pictures that would suggest they look any different than my Nudies or my APCs from a few feet away. Maybe someone can vouch for the 8AA? I haven't heard too much about it.

 

 

 

And Paintballer: you never posted those pics!


Edited by rizzice - 12/8/10 at 9:02pm
post #16 of 30

^ I'm not sure, what quality is the new re-release of 8AA, but you can check Shioner 8AA. Btw. you can find lots of threads about "older" 8AA... (mostly most important you should size down).

 

http://www.asos.com/Diesel/Diesel-Shioner-8Aa-Skinny-Jeans/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1051281&SearchQuery=shioner&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Blue

 

http://www.atticclothing.com/diesel-shioner-8aa.html

 

http://www.ssense.com/men/product/diesel/shioner_8aa_jeans/26923

post #17 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdenal_cz View Post

^ I'm not sure, what quality is the new re-release of 8AA, but you can check Shioner 8AA. Btw. you can find lots of threads about "older" 8AA... (mostly most important you should size down).

 

http://www.asos.com/Diesel/Diesel-Shioner-8Aa-Skinny-Jeans/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1051281&SearchQuery=shioner&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Blue

 

http://www.atticclothing.com/diesel-shioner-8aa.html

 

http://www.ssense.com/men/product/diesel/shioner_8aa_jeans/26923


8AA is the same quality.  I have a pair from 2008 that was 8aa that I wore the shit out of.  I have a shoiner 8AA from this season.  Looks great, just don't wash it unless you want it to fade.

post #18 of 30

aha ok didint know if you have the apc and nudies than its fine,but yeah those will fade out with time while 8aa wouldnt ,i mean it would but not in same way and so much...i dont like the 86c because of back pockets,dont know why,but 8dk is much much better and the black color os also somehow nicer done on 8dk than on 86c,besides that the 8dk fits you much better in these pics than the 86c even tough theyre same size.Seems like thanaz is your cut,the safado defintely look good also,dons know how your apc ns fit but judging from these pics i would have tought youd go for new cures in apc as theyre slimmer..anyways you have a good collection

post #19 of 30
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakolin View Post

aha ok didint know if you have the apc and nudies than its fine,but yeah those will fade out with time while 8aa wouldnt ,i mean it would but not in same way and so much...i dont like the 86c because of back pockets,dont know why,but 8dk is much much better and the black color os also somehow nicer done on 8dk than on 86c,besides that the 8dk fits you much better in these pics than the 86c even tough theyre same size.Seems like thanaz is your cut,the safado defintely look good also,dons know how your apc ns fit but judging from these pics i would have tought youd go for new cures in apc as theyre slimmer..anyways you have a good collection



Thanks for the replies :) You know, I have had 8DK for a long time, and I haven't worn it very much. The brown tint on the 8DK has be puzzled on what of outfit I can rock with them, though I do like the wash a lot. I will consider changing my 86C to 8AA :) Should I size up for thanaz 8AA or stick with 30/32?

 

Also, I got APC in NS because I already got Nudies in Thin Finn, figured I only need 1 pair of skinny indigo raw.

post #20 of 30

Friend,

I like  your 71B, 8LP & 8DK fits, those perfect...

For 73J &8SV your looks loose fit, especially at  Safado 71J and I have same problems in Safado 71J, too

I've hemmed my safado..

Anyway what a great collection diesel jeans from you....

post #21 of 30

I love all fits, especially the white shoes with blue one. All are perfect...Thank you for your share!

 

 

----------------

gucci handbags on sale


Edited by bretty - 5/27/11 at 12:49am
post #22 of 30

lovely collection you have there...

post #23 of 30

How tall are you?

 

And what shoes are you wearing with the 73Js?

post #24 of 30

HOPE U FIND THANAZ 71J SOON rolleyes.gif

post #25 of 30
Thread Starter 

Thanaz 71J added :)

 

All the shoes are vans.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › My Thanaz Collection Fit Pics (now featured on the blog too!)