- 1,453 Posts. Joined 6/2010
- Location: Amsterdamned
- Select All Posts By This User
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thavar 8X2 proves worth buying Last post on 7/7/14 at 11:45pm in Diesel Jeans
- WTB: Thanaz 8B9 Last post on 2/11/11 at 6:53am in Diesel Jeans
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
- Looking for a pair of Diesel Zathan 83L 32X30+ Last post on 1/19/11 at 8:16am in Diesel Jeans
- Super nice black gold jeans Last post on 1/23/11 at 11:23am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
- How To Keep Your Denim From FadingLast edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
Related Blog Posts
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Opens Brand New Diesel Black Gold Store In London
Published on 6/24/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Neo-Neoclassicism Fall Winter 2014 Campaign
Published on 6/9/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Grupee Jogg Jeans in 0606C
Published on 6/6/14 by Denim Blog
Zoe Saldana in Diesel Fayza Boyfriend Jeans
Published on 5/12/14 by Denim Blog
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
Diesel Spring Summer 2011 - Page 12post #276 of 3432/3/11 at 9:48amTried the poiak 8pi, it was some weird light weight den im and very loos btw.post #277 of 3432/3/11 at 1:58pmpost #278 of 3432/3/11 at 11:51pmQuote:
Could you say where they're made in and which material 100% cotton or with elastan?post #279 of 3432/4/11 at 4:37ampost #280 of 3432/4/11 at 7:15pmpost #281 of 3432/5/11 at 3:05ampost #282 of 3432/5/11 at 3:47ampost #283 of 3432/5/11 at 12:54pmpost #284 of 3432/8/11 at 4:28ampost #285 of 3432/8/11 at 8:06ampost #286 of 3432/8/11 at 8:19am
你要把你的 e-mail 留下來啦~~ 會有人 e-mail 你的 !!post #287 of 3432/8/11 at 9:21ampost #288 of 3432/9/11 at 3:28ampost #289 of 3432/10/11 at 4:40pm
dequinha my email is email@example.com
I can only send 2 messages a day
Thank you!!!Quote:post #290 of 3432/10/11 at 4:45pmQuote:
Reply to my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
I can only send 2 messages a day
Thank you!post #291 of 3432/10/11 at 4:46pmpost #292 of 3432/11/11 at 12:03pm
So I tried on the Thanaz 74K at Bloomindale's, and I was shocked at how stiff the jeans were. Seriously, it felt like I was putting on/wearing pants made of cardboard. I swear it took a layer of my skin with it when taking it off. Cheez 'n rice!
P.S. The paint splatters are worse than the pictures show. the drops are all over the place. xOpost #293 of 3432/12/11 at 10:12am
I completely agree with you. I also bought the thavar 8X2 which denim was so stiff, but the 74K is even stiffer !!!! I hope the denim will stretch a little... also there are too much white paint spots and they are too big, i am even thinking to color them in blue...post #294 of 3432/16/11 at 2:29ampost #295 of 3432/16/11 at 3:40ampost #296 of 3432/16/11 at 3:49ampost #297 of 3432/16/11 at 3:51ampost #298 of 3432/16/11 at 7:43ampost #299 of 3432/17/11 at 5:35amThread Starter
- How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2014 FW14 26 minutes ago
- › True Religion Julie Skinnies in Sunset Pass 28 (fits 27 in waist... 49 minutes ago
- › 7FAM Kaylie Slim Bootcut (like Rocker) in Lady Jeanette 29 x 36.25 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Helping me ID this 2 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › True Religion Jeans Authenticity check SuperPost 10 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Dsquared jean real or fake? 10 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › True Religion Casey Denim Legging in Rinse 32 fits 31 x 30 11 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › True Religion Stella Bead Stitch Skinnies Black Body Rinse 31 x 33.5 12 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › What Are Cool Shoes For Youngsters .?
- › Buying Toddler Shoes Done Affordably
- › furniture modern minimalis
- › Shoe Style Advice For Men: Shopping With...
- › Are They The Ultimate In Footwear? The...
- › When It Comes To Choose On An Identical Mix...
- › Some Intriguing Data About Match Flops
- › The Popularity Of The Fitflop Is Incredible
- › Buy A New Pair Of Flip Flops Fitflop Singapore
- › How Toning Footwear Can Give You A Exercise...