- 1,469 Posts. Joined 6/2010
- Location: Amsterdamned
- Select All Posts By This User
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thavar 8X2 proves worth buying Last post on 7/7/14 at 11:45pm in Diesel
- WTB: Thanaz 8B9 Last post on 2/11/11 at 6:53am in Diesel
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel
- Looking for a pair of Diesel Zathan 83L 32X30+ Last post on 1/19/11 at 8:16am in Diesel
- Super nice black gold jeans Last post on 1/23/11 at 11:23am in Diesel
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
- How To Keep Your Denim From FadingLast edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
Related Blog Posts
New Denim Watches by Diesel
Published on 4/8/15 by Denim Blog
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel Spring/Summer 2011 - Page 12post #276 of 3432/3/11 at 9:48amTried the poiak 8pi, it was some weird light weight den im and very loos btw.post #277 of 3432/3/11 at 1:58pmpost #278 of 3432/3/11 at 11:51pmQuote:
Could you say where they're made in and which material 100% cotton or with elastan?post #279 of 3432/4/11 at 4:37ampost #280 of 3432/4/11 at 7:15pmpost #281 of 3432/5/11 at 3:05ampost #282 of 3432/5/11 at 3:47ampost #283 of 3432/5/11 at 12:54pmpost #284 of 3432/8/11 at 4:28ampost #285 of 3432/8/11 at 8:06ampost #286 of 3432/8/11 at 8:19am
你要把你的 e-mail 留下來啦~~ 會有人 e-mail 你的 !!post #287 of 3432/8/11 at 9:21ampost #288 of 3432/9/11 at 3:28ampost #289 of 3432/10/11 at 4:40pm
dequinha my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
I can only send 2 messages a day
Thank you!!!Quote:post #290 of 3432/10/11 at 4:45pmQuote:
Reply to my email is email@example.com
I can only send 2 messages a day
Thank you!post #291 of 3432/10/11 at 4:46pmpost #292 of 3432/11/11 at 12:03pm
So I tried on the Thanaz 74K at Bloomindale's, and I was shocked at how stiff the jeans were. Seriously, it felt like I was putting on/wearing pants made of cardboard. I swear it took a layer of my skin with it when taking it off. Cheez 'n rice!
P.S. The paint splatters are worse than the pictures show. the drops are all over the place. xOpost #293 of 3432/12/11 at 10:12am
I completely agree with you. I also bought the thavar 8X2 which denim was so stiff, but the 74K is even stiffer !!!! I hope the denim will stretch a little... also there are too much white paint spots and they are too big, i am even thinking to color them in blue...post #294 of 3432/16/11 at 2:29ampost #295 of 3432/16/11 at 3:40ampost #296 of 3432/16/11 at 3:49ampost #297 of 3432/16/11 at 3:51ampost #298 of 3432/16/11 at 7:43ampost #299 of 3432/17/11 at 5:35amThread Starter
- How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 5 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Tepphar 833Y question: how does it compare to other tepphars in... 8 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › DIESEL jeans VINTAGE mod. SAFADO 804K W31/L.34 (NEW WITH TAGS) 14 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › DIESEL jeans VINTAGE mod. TIMMEN 8AT W31/L34- used - 14 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › DIESEL jeans VINTAGE mod. SAFADO 886P W33/L32 - USED - 15 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 1 day, 18 hours ago
- › THAVAR 802K pics 1 day, 19 hours ago
- › BNWOT Tepphar 838V 29/32 - this wash run larger than usual on 1... 2 days, 10 hours ago
- › Brand New with tags Diesel Jeans KROOLEY 801N W32 L32 2 days, 22 hours ago
- › Brand New with tags Diesel Jeans NEW-TEPPHAR-NE 600V size 32 2 days, 22 hours ago
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › Christian Louboutin since of you I am no...
- › greatest models of Louboutin Shoes is known
- › increasing output on the Fitflop Sale muscles...
- › Elasticity boots are the perfect Fitflop Sandals
- › Prom Dress Shopping For Juniors
- › Fitflops have to consider while acquiring any...
- › nike free 5.0 betydeligt tiltrækning
- › parajumpers sale distinct about mens
- › fitflops shoes wholesome
- › billige nike free komfort i modsætning