when will thanaz 74k be released? i cant wait any longer.......
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thavar 8X2 proves worth buying Last post on 2/28/11 at 10:56pm in Diesel Jeans
- WTB: Thanaz 8B9 Last post on 2/11/11 at 6:53am in Diesel Jeans
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
- Looking for a pair of Diesel Zathan 83L 32X30+ Last post on 1/19/11 at 8:16am in Diesel Jeans
- Super nice black gold jeans Last post on 1/23/11 at 11:23am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Edited on 9/22/11
- How To Keep Your Denim From FadingEdited on 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsEdited on 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderEdited on 6/4/10
Related Blog Posts
Gwyneth Paltrow in Diesel Fayza Jeans
Published on 5/9/13 by Denim Blog
Bar Refaeli in Diesel Skinzee Jeans
Published on 4/30/13 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Staffy 8SZ
Published on 4/24/13 by Denim Blog
Kellan Lutz in Diesel Jogg Jeans
Published on 4/17/13 by Denim Blog
Diesel Women's Fall/Winter 2013 Press Day
Published on 4/16/13 by Denim Blog
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel jogg jeans are not exactly what Diesel tries to sell them as. Diesel tries to sell them as sweat pants that look like denim. The fact is they are denim that are soft like sweatpants....
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
Diesel Spring Summer 2011 - Page 8post #176 of 3431/6/11 at 8:40ampost #177 of 3431/7/11 at 8:06pmpost #178 of 3431/8/11 at 6:28amQuote:
That's what I heard as well. I am gonna be spending soooo much money on Diesel next month ... and then there's that G-Star leather jacket I've been eyeing. gah!post #179 of 3431/8/11 at 9:23am
yeah.....will also spend much money in the next weeks.....im thinkin of buying gucci shoes for 310 euros..then the 74k and some t shirts etc.......i need a donkey who shits golden nuggets!!!!!post #180 of 3431/8/11 at 9:25ampost #181 of 3431/8/11 at 9:28ampost #182 of 3431/8/11 at 10:32am
Gotta say the washes are improving from 09 and early '10 crap, but yes still not on par with 06-08 washes.
Get your 71B, 8GZ, 72L, 61X, ORIGINAL 8AA, etc when they popup as I still haven't seen much close to that level sincepost #183 of 3431/8/11 at 1:56pmpost #184 of 3431/9/11 at 11:01ampost #185 of 3431/11/11 at 5:33amQuote:Originally Posted by mecenzee
if it touched the inside part of her vagina. not inside of her but just past the labia then yes there is a posibility of her getting pregnant from it. but it isn't very high. if she's on the pill then no i doubt she is. ------------------ abercrombie jeans
roflpost #186 of 3431/16/11 at 12:45pmpost #187 of 3431/16/11 at 11:33pm
I'm barely keeping myself from going on a Diesel rampage. I'm waiting for Shioner 8Y3 and Thanaz 74K to come out before I get the others as well. I did get Shioners 8D4 and 8L6 though before they were sold out. Should I get Darron 8D4 even though I have the same wash in Shioner?
I tried on the Tepphar jeans and I have mixed feelings about 'em. A part of me says not to get jeans you can't get your feet through without sitting down, but the other part of me loves the fit (and wash, esp 8Y0) once I got them on. Tepphars kinda make me self-conscious about my ass, cause I got some junk in my trunk. -__-;;post #188 of 3431/17/11 at 3:51ampost #189 of 3431/17/11 at 12:26pmpost #190 of 3431/19/11 at 4:24amQuote:post #191 of 3431/19/11 at 4:35ampost #192 of 3431/19/11 at 5:57ampost #193 of 3431/19/11 at 7:44ampost #194 of 3431/19/11 at 8:18amThread Starter
Zatiny 8W7post #195 of 3431/19/11 at 8:21ampost #196 of 3431/19/11 at 8:56amThread Starterpost #197 of 3431/19/11 at 11:38ampost #198 of 3431/20/11 at 9:55amThread Starterpost #199 of 3431/21/11 at 8:10am
- How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2013 FW13 59 minutes ago
- › What is U-PIC Insurance and How Do I Purchase It? 4 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 12 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Raw Denim 13 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › SUPER EXTRA RARE THANAZ 8SV 29X34 (100 CM) 15 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › what's the "professional" way to reduce jean's waist? 17 hours ago
- › Found these at thrift store, are they real? 17 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › "The official find me these Diesel\\\'s Super-thread" 21 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 22 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Denim Trends of the Past Decade 1 day, 1 hour ago
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by jeanetic
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by shannone
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Singer22 Spring Look Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Rules and Regulations for Ladies Lounge Contest by Dave
- › Blogroll and Link Exchange by Dave
- › Jeans and Fashion Questions by Lorna
- › facebook-connect-frequently-asked-questions by Dave
- › The 12 Womens Body Types And Jeans That Will... by shopaholism
- › Denim by Munich
- › Followers And Following by DBLurker