ASOS has them aswell as ebay
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thavar 8X2 proves worth buying Last post on 2/28/11 at 10:56pm in Diesel Jeans
- WTB: Thanaz 8B9 Last post on 2/11/11 at 6:53am in Diesel Jeans
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
- Looking for a pair of Diesel Zathan 83L 32X30+ Last post on 1/19/11 at 8:16am in Diesel Jeans
- Super nice black gold jeans Last post on 1/23/11 at 11:23am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Edited on 9/22/11
- How To Keep Your Denim From FadingEdited on 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsEdited on 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderEdited on 6/4/10
Related Blog Posts
Gwyneth Paltrow in Diesel Fayza Jeans
Published on 5/9/13 by Denim Blog
Bar Refaeli in Diesel Skinzee Jeans
Published on 4/30/13 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Staffy 8SZ
Published on 4/24/13 by Denim Blog
Kellan Lutz in Diesel Jogg Jeans
Published on 4/17/13 by Denim Blog
Diesel Women's Fall/Winter 2013 Press Day
Published on 4/16/13 by Denim Blog
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel jogg jeans are not exactly what Diesel tries to sell them as. Diesel tries to sell them as sweat pants that look like denim. The fact is they are denim that are soft like sweatpants....
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
Diesel Spring Summer 2011 - Page 7post #152 of 34312/28/10 at 1:20ampost #153 of 34312/28/10 at 7:14am
i bought a pair of 9V9 28X30 at asos, i suppose they had only one or two pairs that size.
i bought the 8v8 same size on diesel store. jeans were once not available in that size and i was a bit disappointed when this very size showed up some days later...
i noticed that those washes were sold on ebay as well, so we have a lot of opportunities to buy them online... must be patient and sometime lucky.
i have read a lot of positive comments about the thavar 8x2 which was sold out quickly on diesel store europe for most sizes, and amazingly all sizes are still available on diesel us online store 15 days after it was listed !!!post #154 of 34312/28/10 at 2:27pm
Today I tried Tepphar 8yo on and I really really liked them.
I took some pictures but the light was not the best.
Whatever if someone wants to se fit pictures just tell me.
Moreover I like this season!
Thavar 8x2, Tepphar 8yo and Thanaz 74k are all three hot washes.post #155 of 34312/28/10 at 2:59pm
Love the washes but cant stand the cuts. so over the 'skinny jeans' craze!
post #156 of 34312/28/10 at 3:11pmQuote:
I'd like to see them ^^post #157 of 34312/28/10 at 3:32pmpost #158 of 34312/28/10 at 4:15pmpost #159 of 34312/29/10 at 1:55pmpost #160 of 34312/30/10 at 1:38ampost #161 of 34312/30/10 at 12:11pmpost #162 of 34312/30/10 at 7:02pmpost #163 of 34312/31/10 at 8:39ampost #164 of 34312/31/10 at 11:18ampost #165 of 34312/31/10 at 12:11pmpost #166 of 34312/31/10 at 12:31pmpost #167 of 34312/31/10 at 10:12pmpost #168 of 34312/31/10 at 10:25pmpost #169 of 3431/1/11 at 7:32ampost #170 of 3431/1/11 at 9:02ampost #171 of 3431/3/11 at 9:23am
any word on when the rest of the washes from this season will be available? i was thinking for sure after christmas/new year they'd be out, but not yet. when do they typically release the rest of the season?post #172 of 3431/3/11 at 1:36pmpost #173 of 3431/4/11 at 10:08ampost #174 of 3431/4/11 at 11:24amThread Starterpost #175 of 3431/4/11 at 11:31amThread Starter
- How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
- › OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 2 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2013 FW13 2 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › My Little Intro. 10 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › thanaz 660Q 28x30 mint 15 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › WANTED : THAVAR 886B W31L32 !!! 1 day, 3 hours ago
- › NWT Marc by Marc Jacobs Brown Saddle Studded Crossbody Pixie Bag RARE 1 day, 5 hours ago
- › Kelly Jeans sale? 1 day, 10 hours ago
- › Diesel Jeans Viker-R Box 8T5 W31 L34 1 day, 12 hours ago
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by jeanetic
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by shannone
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Singer22 Spring Look Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Rules and Regulations for Ladies Lounge Contest by Dave
- › Blogroll and Link Exchange by Dave
- › Jeans and Fashion Questions by Lorna
- › facebook-connect-frequently-asked-questions by Dave
- › The 12 Womens Body Types And Jeans That Will... by shopaholism
- › Denim by Munich
- › Followers And Following by DBLurker