ASOS has them aswell as ebay
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thavar 8X2 proves worth buying Last post on 2/28/11 at 10:56pm in Diesel Jeans
- WTB: Thanaz 8B9 Last post on 2/11/11 at 6:53am in Diesel Jeans
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
- Looking for a pair of Diesel Zathan 83L 32X30+ Last post on 1/19/11 at 8:16am in Diesel Jeans
- Super nice black gold jeans Last post on 1/23/11 at 11:23am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
- How To Keep Your Denim From FadingLast edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
Related Blog Posts
Diesel Women's Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
Published on 11/25/13 by Denim Blog
Exclusive - Diesel x Atlanta de Cadenet
Published on 11/19/13 by Denim Blog
Diesel Men's Spring/Summer 2014 Press Day
Published on 11/18/13 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Tepphar Ne Jogg Jeans in 0811W
Published on 11/5/13 by Denim Blog
Nicola Formichetti 1st Collection & #DIESELTRIBUTE SS14 Campaign
Published on 11/5/13 by Denim Blog
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
Diesel Spring Summer 2011 - Page 7post #152 of 34312/28/10 at 1:20ampost #153 of 34312/28/10 at 7:14am
i bought a pair of 9V9 28X30 at asos, i suppose they had only one or two pairs that size.
i bought the 8v8 same size on diesel store. jeans were once not available in that size and i was a bit disappointed when this very size showed up some days later...
i noticed that those washes were sold on ebay as well, so we have a lot of opportunities to buy them online... must be patient and sometime lucky.
i have read a lot of positive comments about the thavar 8x2 which was sold out quickly on diesel store europe for most sizes, and amazingly all sizes are still available on diesel us online store 15 days after it was listed !!!post #154 of 34312/28/10 at 2:27pm
Today I tried Tepphar 8yo on and I really really liked them.
I took some pictures but the light was not the best.
Whatever if someone wants to se fit pictures just tell me.
Moreover I like this season!
Thavar 8x2, Tepphar 8yo and Thanaz 74k are all three hot washes.post #155 of 34312/28/10 at 2:59pm
Love the washes but cant stand the cuts. so over the 'skinny jeans' craze!
post #156 of 34312/28/10 at 3:11pmQuote:
I'd like to see them ^^post #157 of 34312/28/10 at 3:32pmpost #158 of 34312/28/10 at 4:15pmpost #159 of 34312/29/10 at 1:55pmpost #160 of 34312/30/10 at 1:38ampost #161 of 34312/30/10 at 12:11pmpost #162 of 34312/30/10 at 7:02pmpost #163 of 34312/31/10 at 8:39ampost #164 of 34312/31/10 at 11:18ampost #165 of 34312/31/10 at 12:11pmpost #166 of 34312/31/10 at 12:31pmpost #167 of 34312/31/10 at 10:12pmpost #168 of 34312/31/10 at 10:25pmpost #169 of 3431/1/11 at 7:32ampost #170 of 3431/1/11 at 9:02ampost #171 of 3431/3/11 at 9:23am
any word on when the rest of the washes from this season will be available? i was thinking for sure after christmas/new year they'd be out, but not yet. when do they typically release the rest of the season?post #172 of 3431/3/11 at 1:36pmpost #173 of 3431/4/11 at 10:08ampost #174 of 3431/4/11 at 11:24amThread Starterpost #175 of 3431/4/11 at 11:31amThread Starter
- How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
- › Shioner 824Y Fit Pics, Review & Opinions 19 minutes ago
- › SAFADO: Official "Go-To" Style? or NOT? 58 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 2 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Diesel Black Gold Crave 8ML - Size 26 (True Size 30) - RARE 2 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2014 SS14 3 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › BNWT Dior Homme FW13 SECOND ROUND(17.5 cm) Jeans size 34, 36 3 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › BNWT Dior Homme FW13 SECOND ROUND(17.5 cm) Jeans size 30, 31, 32, 33! 3 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Sales, Discounts, Coupons and Codes - everything that saves us money! 3 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Diesel Braddom 806Z 33X32, Thavar 8QL 31X32, Darron 886A 30X32 all... 6 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › TEPPHAR 8PK W38 / L32 BRAND NEW 6 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › What Are Different Ways To Make Your Lips Fuller by rubyJacksonn
- › How to Beat the Heat with Summer Sandals by milliener
- › Galatea Maxi Dress by anthinfrank
- › Mesa Dress by anthinfrank
- › Norvel Dress by anthinfrank
- › Pleated and lace, this year is definitely... by billedwarder
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw