Hi everyone, I'm about to buy my first pair of designer jeans (7 for all mankind) on revolveclothing.com and was wondering if anyone had experience with this website. Do they sell authentic designer jeans?
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Related Forum Threads
Related Blog Posts
Styling 7 For All Mankind Slim Cigarette in Coated Stripes
Published on 5/2/13 by Denim Blog
7 For All Mankind Fall/Winter 2013 Men's Press Day
Published on 4/25/13 by Denim Blog
7 For All Mankind Women's Fall/Winter 2013 Press Day
Published on 4/24/13 by Denim Blog
Jessica Alba in 7 For All Mankind Destroyed Josefina Jeans
Published on 3/8/13 by Denim Blog
Weekend Going Out Look: 7 For All Mankind Skinny Jeans in Gold
Published on 12/13/12 by Denim Blog
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel jogg jeans are not exactly what Diesel tries to sell them as. Diesel tries to sell them as sweat pants that look like denim. The fact is they are denim that are soft like sweatpants....
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
Sevens on Revolveclothing.com
If they are a full price newer model you should look for coupons. Right now they are matching the 30% off full price items at Tobi with code MEETTOBI. Just place your order and send an email after stating you want them to adjust the order matching the Tobi code.
I ordered a pair of AGs on sale there, they are legit and deliver fast. You can get less expensive jeans but revolve has great customer service. I will try buying jeans from members here in the future, but I will definitely miss the free shipping!
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2013 FW13 55 minutes ago
- › How does Chi-tight A fits? 58 minutes ago
- › got fake jeans plus not as described what to do 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 4 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Kelly Jeans sale? 5 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 6 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Mens Superdry Blackwatch L65 Leather Jacket Medium BNWT 10 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Levi's Jeans collectible? 11 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Hello! Greetings from Turkey! 11 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › hello 11 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by jeanetic
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by shannone
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Singer22 Spring Look Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Rules and Regulations for Ladies Lounge Contest by Dave
- › Blogroll and Link Exchange by Dave
- › Jeans and Fashion Questions by Lorna
- › facebook-connect-frequently-asked-questions by Dave
- › The 12 Womens Body Types And Jeans That Will... by shopaholism
- › Denim by Munich
- › Followers And Following by DBLurker