Hi! I have bougth a Jared slacker boyfriend (for women? and loooove it. Now I want another but can't find it. It seems it has become Ricky, but some other say the Jared for men is the same as my "slacker boyfriend...Does anybody know??? Kind regards,Marielle
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Related Forum Threads
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel
- Help Aussie with sizing.. Last post on 1/9/11 at 8:22am in 7 For All Mankind
- Anyone know anything about "Inflict" or "Infliction" wash? Last post on 3/1/11 at 7:11pm in More Womens Jeans
- What brand of jeans are these? Last post on 5/31/10 at 11:48am in Top Tier Fashion
- Please suggest a Relaxed fit Jean. Last post on 6/9/10 at 1:05pm in Top Tier Fashion
Last edited: 8/24/10
- How To Keep Your Denim From FadingLast edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
Related Blog Posts
Published on 8/10/14 by Denim Blog
DIY How To Make The Perfect Cut Offs
Published on 7/28/14 by Denim Blog
Denim DIY: Bow Hair Clips
Published on 12/3/12 by Denim Blog
Top 5 Distressed Denim DIY YouTube Tutorials
Published on 10/30/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Men's Spring 2013
Published on 10/14/12 by Denim Blog
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Jared slacker boyfriend versus Ricky/Jared for menpost #2 of 210/3/10 at 2:12pm
I'm not really familiar with the styles but even if they are a boyfriend cut in womens I wouldn't recommend a mens pair. They will just look off even if they are supposed to have a large/relaxed look and fit.
- How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
- › Authenticity on Louis Vuitton jeans 44 minutes ago
- › Diesel vs Seven sizing 47 minutes ago
- › which brand is better 53 minutes ago
- › Opinion on fit of jeans 55 minutes ago
- › $15 Thrift True Religion Find...Authentic? 58 minutes ago
- › [help] Calvin Klein jeans Authenticity Check 1 hour ago
- › OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Please authenticate this True Religion Jacket - Inner Label is... 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › Sales, Discounts, Coupons and Codes - everything that saves us money! 2 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2015 8 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › Clip in hair extensions difference your looking
- › Kind a Trend Statement With Divers Type of...
- › Clip In Hair Education: Offers A Malleability...
- › Northwestward Carolina Human Hair Extensions
- › Brazilian Hair Extensions Not Modest to the...
- › Brazilian Hair Extensions for the Celebrities
- › The best way superb hair extensions
- › What Is Realistic Brazilian & Indian Hair...
- › Hair aid: great grade hair extensions
- › Get to know MICRO Knit HAIR EXTENSIONS.