Hi! I have bougth a Jared slacker boyfriend (for women? and loooove it. Now I want another but can't find it. It seems it has become Ricky, but some other say the Jared for men is the same as my "slacker boyfriend...Does anybody know??? Kind regards,Marielle
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Related Forum Threads
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
- Help Aussie with sizing.. Last post on 1/9/11 at 8:22am in Seven For All Mankind
- Anyone know anything about "Inflict" or "Infliction" wash? Last post on 3/1/11 at 7:11pm in More Womens Jeans
- What brand of jeans are these? Last post on 5/31/10 at 11:48am in Top Tier Fashion
- Please suggest a Relaxed fit Jean. Last post on 6/9/10 at 1:05pm in Top Tier Fashion
Last edited: 8/24/10
- How To Keep Your Denim From FadingLast edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
Related Blog Posts
Published on 8/10/14 by Denim Blog
DIY How To Make The Perfect Cut Offs
Published on 7/28/14 by Denim Blog
Denim DIY: Bow Hair Clips
Published on 12/3/12 by Denim Blog
Top 5 Distressed Denim DIY YouTube Tutorials
Published on 10/30/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Men's Spring 2013
Published on 10/14/12 by Denim Blog
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
Jared slacker boyfriend versus Ricky/Jared for menpost #2 of 210/3/10 at 2:12pm
I'm not really familiar with the styles but even if they are a boyfriend cut in womens I wouldn't recommend a mens pair. They will just look off even if they are supposed to have a large/relaxed look and fit.
- How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
- › GIAMAtshop 32 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 41 minutes ago
- › household important fitflop sales 5 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › genuinely shocked birkenstock sandals 5 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › Thavar 823U Sizing 9 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2014 FW14 10 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › MiH Vienna sizing 15 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Tepphar 0830K Fit..? 19 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 1 day ago
- › The various high-quality Diesel powered running watches available... 1 day, 2 hours ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam