Hi! I have bougth a Jared slacker boyfriend (for women? and loooove it. Now I want another but can't find it. It seems it has become Ricky, but some other say the Jared for men is the same as my "slacker boyfriend...Does anybody know??? Kind regards,Marielle
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Related Forum Threads
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
- Help Aussie with sizing.. Last post on 1/9/11 at 8:22am in Seven For All Mankind
- Anyone know anything about "Inflict" or "Infliction" wash? Last post on 3/1/11 at 7:11pm in More Womens Jeans
- What brand of jeans are these? Last post on 5/31/10 at 11:48am in Top Tier Fashion
- Please suggest a Relaxed fit Jean. Last post on 6/9/10 at 1:05pm in Top Tier Fashion
Last edited: 8/24/10
- How To Keep Your Denim From FadingLast edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
Related Blog Posts
Published on 8/10/14 by Denim Blog
DIY How To Make The Perfect Cut Offs
Published on 7/28/14 by Denim Blog
Denim DIY: Bow Hair Clips
Published on 12/3/12 by Denim Blog
Top 5 Distressed Denim DIY YouTube Tutorials
Published on 10/30/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Men's Spring 2013
Published on 10/14/12 by Denim Blog
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
Jared slacker boyfriend versus Ricky/Jared for menpost #2 of 210/3/10 at 2:12pm
I'm not really familiar with the styles but even if they are a boyfriend cut in womens I wouldn't recommend a mens pair. They will just look off even if they are supposed to have a large/relaxed look and fit.
- How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
- › SSD SOLUTION CHEMICALS FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY 52 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › Sales, Discounts, Coupons and Codes - everything that saves us money! 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › Diesel Shioner 74Y 31 X 32, " PERFECT CONDITION " 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2014 FW14 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Helping me ID this 5 hours, 1 minute ago
- › DIESEL BLACK GOLD - 8BS, Type 242, Review & Fit Pics 6 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Guy dressing for comfort 9 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2015 10 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › Fitflops have to consider while acquiring any...
- › nike free 5.0 betydeligt tiltrækning
- › parajumpers sale distinct about mens
- › fitflops shoes wholesome
- › billige nike free komfort i modsætning
- › the parajumpers long bear easiest way
- › Fitflops your feet in this summers
- › nike free TILBUD muskelmasse
- › parajumpers jakker cold weather
- › Fight with Ichigo in Bleach Online