Hi! I have bougth a Jared slacker boyfriend (for women? and loooove it. Now I want another but can't find it. It seems it has become Ricky, but some other say the Jared for men is the same as my "slacker boyfriend...Does anybody know??? Kind regards,Marielle
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Related Forum Threads
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
- Help Aussie with sizing.. Last post on 1/9/11 at 8:22am in Seven For All Mankind
- Anyone know anything about "Inflict" or "Infliction" wash? Last post on 3/1/11 at 7:11pm in More Womens Jeans
- What brand of jeans are these? Last post on 5/31/10 at 11:48am in Top Tier Fashion
- Please suggest a Relaxed fit Jean. Last post on 6/9/10 at 1:05pm in Top Tier Fashion
Last edited: 8/24/10
- How To Keep Your Denim From FadingLast edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
Related Blog Posts
Published on 8/10/14 by Denim Blog
DIY How To Make The Perfect Cut Offs
Published on 7/28/14 by Denim Blog
Denim DIY: Bow Hair Clips
Published on 12/3/12 by Denim Blog
Top 5 Distressed Denim DIY YouTube Tutorials
Published on 10/30/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Men's Spring 2013
Published on 10/14/12 by Denim Blog
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Jared slacker boyfriend versus Ricky/Jared for menpost #2 of 210/3/10 at 2:12pm
I'm not really familiar with the styles but even if they are a boyfriend cut in womens I wouldn't recommend a mens pair. They will just look off even if they are supposed to have a large/relaxed look and fit.
- How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
- › BNWT PRPS Jeans FURY size 33 15 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2015 15 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Allsaints appreciation thread 19 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › Need help identifying a particular Diesel line 19 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 1 day, 3 hours ago
- › *** PRICE DROPPED *** BNWT Thavar 888P W32 L34 1 day, 6 hours ago
- › TV JEANS: Can anyone identify these jeans by the back pocket? 1 day, 8 hours ago
- › Darron Size 31 1 day, 15 hours ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2016 1 day, 23 hours ago
- › Denim Hooks 2 days, 2 hours ago
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › Z Fighters Game, I Love It Very Much
- › Come to Pirates Age Game World- One Piece Online
- › Malayan Twine Hair - Things to Acquire...
- › Beat the Heat in Style: Style Advice for Men...
- › JoyBit Games: chaos fighters is alive
- › Many reviews after playing chaos game online
- › Summer Essentials: 8 Wardrobe Must-haves This...
- › The benefits of using virgin hair extensions
- › Exactly what Helps make Wild hair Vitamin...
- › Come and Enjoy Bleach Game on PC