Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Related Forum Threads
- ugliest pair of diesels ever?!? Last post on 5/11/13 at 7:24am in Diesel Jeans
- WTB: Thanaz 8B9 Last post on 2/11/11 at 6:53am in Diesel Jeans
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
- Looking for a pair of Diesel Zathan 83L 32X30+ Last post on 1/19/11 at 8:16am in Diesel Jeans
- Can anyone post some worn pics of Thanaz 8V9? Last post on 1/16/11 at 9:11pm in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Edited on 9/22/11
- How To Keep Your Denim From FadingEdited on 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsEdited on 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderEdited on 6/4/10
Related Blog Posts
Olivia Wilde in Diesel Jeans
Published on 6/2/13 by Denim Blog
Gwyneth Paltrow in Diesel Fayza Jeans
Published on 5/9/13 by Denim Blog
Bar Refaeli in Diesel Skinzee Jeans
Published on 4/30/13 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Staffy 8SZ
Published on 4/24/13 by Denim Blog
Kellan Lutz in Diesel Jogg Jeans
Published on 4/17/13 by Denim Blog
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel jogg jeans are not exactly what Diesel tries to sell them as. Diesel tries to sell them as sweat pants that look like denim. The fact is they are denim that are soft like sweatpants....
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
Legit site?post #1 of 63/25/10 at 8:41pmThread Starterpost #2 of 63/25/10 at 8:48pmpost #3 of 63/25/10 at 8:50pmThread Starterpost #4 of 61/18/11 at 9:37am
Mainline Menswear are indeed a 'legit' site. We are based in Scarborough, North Yorkshire in the UK and are authorised stockists of every brand we sell, all 100+ of them. Diesel have been on board with Mainline for roughly five years now and we could be considered the largest independent retailer of Diesel clothing, jeans, footwear, accessories and watches in the UK if not Europe.
I'm not entirely sure where "Cez" got his information from but if you want to check us out further please visit the site (www.mainlinemenswear.co.uk) our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/mainlinemen) or our blog (blog.mainlinemenswear.co.uk) and hopefully this will set your mind at ease. We ship all over the world and are currently taking stock of the Spring Summer 2011 collection, meaning there are loads of new pieces on the site, but also a large amount currently reduced in the January sale.
Look forward to seeing you soon!
Mainline Menswear Ltdpost #5 of 61/18/11 at 12:29pm
Yeah it looks legit to me. Usually(not always but a lot of the times) the fake websites have too good to be true prices. When you click that link in SuperBrons first post there is a pair of Dirty new age Krooleys. Those are the 8y3 wash I think. Thats probably nicest new wash that is out IMO. I have those in Safado.post #6 of 61/21/11 at 5:03am
I have purchased from Mainline Menswear many times, last week I picked up a nice Paul Smith belt in the sale. The service is always great and everything is 100% genuine. I am in no way affiliated with the site but can recommend them totally.
- How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 23 minutes ago
- › Whats the weather like today? 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › dpman in the house 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Normal Jeans 3 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Diesel LIV 008 RN 93243 CA 25594 Tunisy real of fake? 12 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Diesel SKINT L.30 Art 727, LAB 262, RN 93243 CA 25594 Italy real of... 12 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › DIY shorts 12 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › New member alert! Designer Man are here 12 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › Safado 804K 32 X 32 15 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Authentic black destroyed luster ? 17 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by jeanetic
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › Mesa Dress by anthinfrank
- › Norvel Dress by anthinfrank
- › Pleated and lace, this year is definitely... by billedwarder
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Singer22 Spring Look Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Rules and Regulations for Ladies Lounge Contest by Dave
- › Blogroll and Link Exchange by Dave