Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Related Forum Threads
- ugliest pair of diesels ever?!? Last post on 10/9/13 at 6:20am in Diesel Jeans
- WTB: Thanaz 8B9 Last post on 2/11/11 at 6:53am in Diesel Jeans
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
- Looking for a pair of Diesel Zathan 83L 32X30+ Last post on 1/19/11 at 8:16am in Diesel Jeans
- Can anyone post some worn pics of Thanaz 8V9? Last post on 1/16/11 at 9:11pm in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
- How To Keep Your Denim From FadingLast edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
Related Blog Posts
Michelle Hunziker in Diesel Skinny Jeans
Published on Yesterday by Denim Blog
Diesel Fall/Winter 2014
Published on 4/15/14 by Denim Blog
Zac Efron in Diesel Thavar Jeans
Published on 4/1/14 by Denim Blog
Sienna Miller in Diesel Black Gold Leather Pants for Nylon Magazine
Published on 3/30/14 by Denim Blog
Zac Efron in Diesel Thavar Jeans
Published on 3/27/14 by Denim Blog
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
Legit site?post #1 of 63/25/10 at 8:41pmThread Starterpost #2 of 63/25/10 at 8:48pmpost #3 of 63/25/10 at 8:50pmThread Starterpost #4 of 61/18/11 at 9:37am
Mainline Menswear are indeed a 'legit' site. We are based in Scarborough, North Yorkshire in the UK and are authorised stockists of every brand we sell, all 100+ of them. Diesel have been on board with Mainline for roughly five years now and we could be considered the largest independent retailer of Diesel clothing, jeans, footwear, accessories and watches in the UK if not Europe.
I'm not entirely sure where "Cez" got his information from but if you want to check us out further please visit the site (www.mainlinemenswear.co.uk) our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/mainlinemen) or our blog (blog.mainlinemenswear.co.uk) and hopefully this will set your mind at ease. We ship all over the world and are currently taking stock of the Spring Summer 2011 collection, meaning there are loads of new pieces on the site, but also a large amount currently reduced in the January sale.
Look forward to seeing you soon!
Mainline Menswear Ltdpost #5 of 61/18/11 at 12:29pm
Yeah it looks legit to me. Usually(not always but a lot of the times) the fake websites have too good to be true prices. When you click that link in SuperBrons first post there is a pair of Dirty new age Krooleys. Those are the 8y3 wash I think. Thats probably nicest new wash that is out IMO. I have those in Safado.post #6 of 61/21/11 at 5:03am
I have purchased from Mainline Menswear many times, last week I picked up a nice Paul Smith belt in the sale. The service is always great and everything is 100% genuine. I am in no way affiliated with the site but can recommend them totally.
- How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
- › Helping me ID this 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Where to buy jewelry for girlfriend for xmas 2 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Hemming? 4 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › DIESEL SS14 MAIN COLLECTION ARRIVES - EBAYER JPR_CLOTHING 5 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › diesel customer care 5 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › Sales, Discounts, Coupons and Codes - everything that saves us money! 7 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 8 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › Stil Haus Kitchens Vance Miller 9 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › saint laurent paris-19cm grey washed jeans sz 29 BNWT 11 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 13 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › What Are Different Ways To Make Your Lips Fuller by rubyJacksonn
- › How to Beat the Heat with Summer Sandals by milliener
- › Galatea Maxi Dress by anthinfrank
- › Mesa Dress by anthinfrank
- › Norvel Dress by anthinfrank
- › Pleated and lace, this year is definitely... by billedwarder
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw