or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel › "The official find me these Diesel\\\'s Super-thread"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

"The official find me these Diesel\\\'s Super-thread" - Page 20

post #476 of 734

Hey guys can you please help me find Thavar 8x2 in 32x32?Thanks in advance!

post #477 of 734

Can someone tell me where I could buy tepphar 886A for a decent price?Thanks.

post #478 of 734
Just PM'd you dude.
post #479 of 734

Yes but I want the Tepphar 886A not Thavar.

post #480 of 734
I was just responding to previous post about thavar 8X2. Didn't realise it was from a couple of weeks ago. If you're ever interested just let me know.
post #481 of 734

Hi boys, can you help me to find Tepphar 887V in 28x30 NWT or NWOT or at least used but in perfect condition and unwashed.Thnx for yr advice !!
 

post #482 of 734
post #483 of 734

Hey guys can you please help me find Safado 803M in 29x30? Thanks in advance!

post #484 of 734

Mon showroom has them. Its a french site. I used them before.

post #485 of 734

Hi all,

 

I'm desperate for a Diesel Joyant blazer. Blue or brown collar, either version, I don't care.

 

Any idea where I can find one?
 

post #486 of 734

I'm looking for the Braddom 887D in W34 or W36 (L32 or L34)

 

Please let me know... =D

post #487 of 734

 Hi anyone know how a Darron 880F W28 L30 will fit like? I wear a W31 in a Thavar but I tried a W32 in a Darron and it was huge. Should I try the W28?

post #488 of 734
Quote:
Originally Posted by goonz View Post

 Hi anyone know how a Darron 880F W28 L30 will fit like? I wear a W31 in a Thavar but I tried a W32 in a Darron and it was huge. Should I try the W28?

No, don't take 28!

Try 30.

post #489 of 734
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3linj View Post

I'm looking for the Braddom 887D in W34 or W36 (L32 or L34)

 

Please let me know... =D

 



Here you go. From a trusted seller.

post #490 of 734

http://www.harrods.com/product/thanaz-slim-skinny-jeans/diesel/000000000002848934?cat1=new-men&cat2=new-men-jeans

can somebody find the washcode for me please! never saw these cordoury "jeans" before.

post #491 of 734

Viker-r-box 887Q. Need these in 34x32. Thanks.

post #492 of 734
Quote:
Originally Posted by LePartyy View Post

http://www.harrods.com/product/thanaz-slim-skinny-jeans/diesel/000000000002848934?cat1=new-men&cat2=new-men-jeans

can somebody find the washcode for me please! never saw these cordoury "jeans" before.

 

 

Thanaz 801S

post #493 of 734

thanks weeny
 

post #494 of 734
http://www.diesel.com/accessories/preview_ss12_sugar-service-tie

Anyone can help me find one? Thanks a bunch.
post #495 of 734
.
post #496 of 734
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPaul View Post

Hey guys can you please help me find Thavar 8x2 in 32x32?Thanks in advance!

Hey
I have a pair of 8x2 in 32/32
Bought em a few months ago from Nordstrom.com for $280 and realized they were too big. Now looking for 31x32. I'd let you have these for $200 shipped obo
post #497 of 734
Looking for krooley 801n in 30/32
post #498 of 734
What's up everyone. Been looking for a Diesel jacket from 2011, called JloKy. Looking for a size large. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank u
post #499 of 734

700

 

700

 

hello.

This is krooley.

what's coloer model number? :)

post #500 of 734

700

 

700

 

Hello.

This is krooley.

Do u know color model nummer?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel › "The official find me these Diesel\\\'s Super-thread"