or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › "The official find me these Diesel\\\'s Super-thread"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

"The official find me these Diesel\\\'s Super-thread" - Page 8

post #176 of 664

Hello, 

 

  I am new here (in case anyone could not tell).  I pretty much only wear Diesel Jeans and have been since 92 when I got my first pair of Sparkers in Boulder Colorado of all places.   Well I still have those sparkers and a few pairs of keetars and a shit ton of other styles and colors and washes..  See I thought I was being smart.  When I found a pair of Diesels that I liked (and I mean really liked) then I would buy 2 or 3 pairs of them...  This was the case when the Diesel RAVI ART:796 came out..  This jean was eventually replaced by the RAVIX jean which fit almost exactly the same but without the uber cool seam on each leg behind the knee.  I bought 2 pair of RAVIX.. one in 796 and the other is...  in the closet and I am not sure what they called that navy with washed out thighs..  Anyway..  flash forward 8 to 10 years and every pair I own is on its last leg.  I have patched several pairs both personally and professionally.  Now it seems they are coming apart for good.  So here is what I am looking for...  And if you are really trying to find something I may have a pair as all the Diesels I have bought (and there are tons of them),  I only wore the RAVI, RAVIX and ZAF cut.. all the rest I own are like new... some even with tags still.  ALL JEANS I HAVE TO SELL ARE 36W 34L ..  

 

What I NEED!!!:

Diesel RAVI ART:796 36W 34L  (Will settle for any wash / color)

Diesel RAVIX ART:796 36W 34L (Again I will settle for any wash or color) 

 

THanks guys and I hope someone out there has these jeans for me!

 

-Ray

post #177 of 664

Welcome to these parts, but in IMO give up on the ravix as it's very outdated.  Believe me, the 796 wash is not something you should be wearing anymore. 

 

Check out Viker and Zatiny instead of Ravix and Zaf, I think you'll like them; and if you can score a Viker pair in 71B or a Zatiny in 8YM (much easier to find than 71B), you're golden.

post #178 of 664
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmetal View Post




oh really, i think this thread is 'find me' thread not 'i have these buy them thread', watch your language, it can bite u in the ass


 

Aren't you that same asshole that was promoting the sale of his fucking ugly ass diesel jacket outside the mall just a few months ago?

 

 

Hypocrite much? At least Cez is posting in the right section and seeing as he was the one that created this thread I am more sure he knew what he intended this thread to be.

 

You are just mad cuz he wouldn't put up with bulllshit. How was banned camp like. I wish he permanently  banned your monkey-ass as this forum was a much better place without you F-A-G-G-O-T

 

post #179 of 664

if anything ban this guy ^ instead.

post #180 of 664

You should reconsider that name as you're far from wowing anyone with your ball hanging and lame ass contributions. 

 

 

post #181 of 664

lol

post #182 of 664

21st post congrats...!!

post #183 of 664

wowieet thank you so much for the support,

 

unfortunately some people have no manners, no education behind and no communication skills. They are full of anger and instead of directing their energy to positive things they waste their time by degrading others just to compensate for their weaknesses and failures in life. That way they feel stronger than others.  I call these "low-level life forms", just like Paramecium.


Edited by blackmetal - 6/20/10 at 6:42pm
post #184 of 664

[admin edit - no selling here]

post #185 of 664

^ Please keep this for the mall, thankyou.

post #186 of 664

^

wow , but Cez made new thread only for DIESEL, u know?

post #187 of 664

Im sorry, i didn't know this thread was to promote your selling, very sorry....................

 

If you acually go back to the first post of this thread and read it??


Edited by colleenwelse - 7/6/10 at 11:20am
post #188 of 664

lol, your gun is bigger than mines. great come back. hardly worth the effort.  Who is the top you or blackmetal? 
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0wieet View Post

21st post congrats...!!

post #189 of 664
Quote:
Originally Posted by sand_dolphin2 View Post

^

wow , but Cez made new thread only for DIESEL, u know?


Colleen is actually right, this is a wanted thread, not a sales thread. If you have something to sell that has been posted here, you can either directly contact the person who is looking for the item or post your items in the mall and PM the link. Thanks

post #190 of 664

^

word

 

sorry,

post #191 of 664

How the fuck does a 84 post person get a moderator position?? No offense to you personally Colleen, but the least they could've done is bent the rules and put you in an account with a decent post history; denimblog has created new fake members to simulate site traffic and Dave himself has pointlessly bumped 3 year old threads to improve SEO standings for euorhemng (misspelled on purpose) jeans terms so a respectable post count isn't too much to ask for IMO for a new mod.  Also, neither of you two moderators actually followed your own advice and looked at the original thread rules, did you? The thread creator himself allowed for the promoting of Diesel jeans for sale here that are also listed in the mall and Sand_dolphin did list his Pheyo's in the mall before promoting them here:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post

Nobody ever really checks the wanted section on a regular basis and imo it's retarded to keep telling to people to post there when there is daily traffic in the Diesel section. So, from now on please feel free to post your "wanteds" here.

Only post Diesel items. I do not want this to become a den for vultures so members should post leads only. If you are posting you're own leads it will be deleted and you will receive an infraction. If it becomes a habit you will be temp. banned or if I feel like it Perm. banned. Please be polite and respect one another. Selling outside the mall is still against the rules, however I would not be opposed to members using this thread as way to promote items they are selling in the Honest Mall.

Newbies, I highly recommend you refrain from buying any items from anyone w/ less than 90 days or have 0 feedback. If someone approaches you trying to sell you a pair of $200-300 jeans don't be a retard. The Honest Mall is there for a reason. Protect yourself.

Selling out outside the Honest mall is still against the rules, so please keep the post on track so I don't have to lock this up. No Spam. The Veteran's members know the rules and should help enforce them. Don't make me regret this guy's.

 

If you want to change the purpose of this thread, then use your censorship abilities to revise the original thread post to your whims, but don't take out your power trips on poor old sand_dolphin if all he did was promote an honestmall listing here..
 

post #192 of 664

lol, why do think colleen made such a stink about not being able to BUY A PRO MEMBERSHIP...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Larson-FarSide-WolfinSheepclothing.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NARC?

post #193 of 664

First of all Cez's original post is full of contradictions.Selling outside the mall is not allowed period. Sand's post was just a list of several items for sale and a price, he was not referring to his items in the mall otherwise it wouldn't have been a problem.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez View Post

Nobody ever really checks the wanted section on a regular basis and imo it's retarded to keep telling to people to post there when there is daily traffic in the Diesel section. So, from now on please feel free to post your "wanteds" here.

Only post Diesel items. I do not want this to become a den for vultures so members should post leads only. If you are posting you're own leads it will be deleted and you will receive an infraction. If it becomes a habit you will be temp. banned or if I feel like it Perm. banned. Please be polite and respect one another. Selling outside the mall is still against the rules, however I would not be opposed to members using this thread as way to promote items they are selling in the Honest Mall.

Newbies, I highly recommend you refrain from buying any items from anyone w/ less than 90 days or have 0 feedback. If someone approaches you trying to sell you a pair of $200-300 jeans don't be a retard. The Honest Mall is there for a reason. Protect yourself.

Selling out outside the Honest mall is still against the rules, so please keep the post on track so I don't have to lock this up. No Spam. The Veteran's members know the rules and should help enforce them. Don't make me regret this guy's.
post #194 of 664

Does anyone know where I can find Zatiny 8B4 and if they're any good? I saw them, sold out, when taking a peek at the US diesel store online and I'd never seen them before.

post #195 of 664


stop trolling this thread and fukk offf, if u want some dick in your lame ass, try finding it somewhere else

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0kc0mpUSER View Post

lol, why do think colleen made such a stink about not being able to BUY A PRO MEMBERSHIP...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Larson-FarSide-WolfinSheepclothing.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NARC?

post #196 of 664

Looking for either safado or viker in 8UP, size 29W 30L

post #197 of 664

/edit

post #198 of 664

I want a pair of thanaz 8kw in 26w or 27w.  Anyone selling these?

post #199 of 664

Thanaz 8dk 28x30.. Anyone?

post #200 of 664

I'm right there with you flyer....

 

Thanaz 8dk 27x30.....been looking foreverrrr!!

 

Safado 8dk 27x30  would be my second choice

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › "The official find me these Diesel\\\'s Super-thread"