or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel › "The official find me these Diesel\\\'s Super-thread"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

"The official find me these Diesel\\\'s Super-thread" - Page 5

post #101 of 730
Looking for these Thanaz:


8B5 in 28X 32 or 34

8SV in 28x 32 or 34

72J in 28x 32 or 34

8KW in 28x 32 or 34

8AR in 28x 32 or 34



Does somebody selling this jeans or can give me an online shop for it?

Plz PM me.


Greetz
post #102 of 730
Please help me find:

Thanaz 17f in w27 or w28
Thanaz 8IW in w27 or w28

w27 is probably better.


kthxbai
post #103 of 730
^strange to see you here lol
post #104 of 730
^^you sure about w27 for 8iw? it's runs rigid mang.
post #105 of 730
but they give, takes time but they give
don't know for how long you owned you pair
but mine started being quite uncomfortable and tight
and now they have loosened and softened a lot (bought them more or less a year ago)
post #106 of 730
yea mine have loosened in the ass, upper thigh area, but I still can't see myself sizing down without it being uncomfortable in the thighs.
post #107 of 730
yeah, ass area is the most stretching
post #108 of 730
I'm pretty sure lol. The only one I'm not sure about is 17f
post #109 of 730
Safado 8YD 30X30
post #110 of 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0ebox View Post
I'm pretty sure lol. The only one I'm not sure about is 17f
I've bought Diesel Black Gold Plistry waxed chinos instead of 17F (probably to short for me). got them for a very good deal
post #111 of 730
got a pair of thanaz 8kws in 28/32. asking 250 for them. all i have is my camera phone so i can barely take pics of these things. but they have only been worn a couple of times i got them BNWT. its a gorgeous 8kw wash. pm me. i need these gone fast.
post #112 of 730
Looking for Trouleg 8AA and 8BI in either 26x30 or 27x30
post #113 of 730
looking for thanaz 72y size 28. pm me please. thanks.
post #114 of 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Bee View Post
got a pair of thanaz 8kws in 28/32. asking 250 for them. all i have is my camera phone so i can barely take pics of these things. but they have only been worn a couple of times i got them BNWT. its a gorgeous 8kw wash. pm me. i need these gone fast.
may be you should stop buying jeans and get yourself a camera for a change.
post #115 of 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknight View Post
looking for thanaz 72y size 28. pm me please. thanks.
just to mention. great wash, great jeans, great cut...very similar to 8IW - but oviously with another cloth.

I would size up again +1 if I would buy a backup pair. OR72Y is only an outlet release, keep that in mind! I haven't seen any of these without the OR wash addition.
post #116 of 730
yea I want it because it looks similar to 8fc but without the stretch. I like thick denimz.
post #117 of 730
Does anybody have the opportunity to get his hands on some Keever 8YA for a reasonable price? (except eBay)
post #118 of 730
need a zatiny 72l....in 30/30 or 31/30 not sure...really want the wash to be gradated, not contrasted in color, and also to have the wash well spreaded apart all over, rather than, for example, too much paint here, no paint there(prefer less paint though..)

want to the pics n measurements before buying...

love to have a new, may be okay with pre-owned(cant decide..never worn pre-owned..) but certainly not buyin one with any destruction from wear...(especially, no destroyed hems)

if you have or know of any, please contact me for negotiation..
post #119 of 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankfaster84 View Post
Does anybody have the opportunity to get his hands on some Keever 8YA for a reasonable price? (except eBay)
is that the paper denims??
post #120 of 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post
is that the paper denims??
Exactly. Why? Could you get them?
post #121 of 730
^ I could try, what size?
post #122 of 730
PM´d!
post #123 of 730
Thanaz 8c9 30-31/32-34
post #124 of 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwave View Post
need a zatiny 72l....in 30/30 or 31/30 not sure...really want the wash to be gradated, not contrasted in color, and also to have the wash well spreaded apart all over, rather than, for example, too much paint here, no paint there(prefer less paint though..)

want to the pics n measurements before buying...

love to have a new, may be okay with pre-owned(cant decide..never worn pre-owned..) but certainly not buyin one with any destruction from wear...(especially, no destroyed hems)

if you have or know of any, please contact me for negotiation..
These sold really well in the outlets at 30% off and only a spotty sizing selection is still available at retail, let alone wash/lab variances. Kiss NWT pretty much goodbye, and you'll hafta stoop to accepting ANY pair in your size at this point whether it's used or new. BTW, I follow this wash and there aren't many being resold at all in either thanaz or zatiny on ebay either- your best bet for 72L is Slylow..
post #125 of 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darnoc View Post
These sold really well in the outlets at 30% off and only a spotty sizing selection is still available at retail, let alone wash/lab variances. Kiss NWT pretty much goodbye, and you'll hafta stoop to accepting ANY pair in your size at this point whether it's used or new. BTW, I follow this wash and there aren't many being resold at all in either thanaz or zatiny on ebay either- your best bet for 72L is Slylow..
well, i c sum old models in the mall n many r actually NWT or NWOT. althou it may not b the case for what i want, im thinking that there r many sellers holdin sum popular ones that theyve bought during sale, to sell them at expensive price.also, sum ppl just buy pairs and dont really wear them cuz they liked the price, or ordered them n didnt like the wash, or the way they fit or etc.

but ur right that it wont b easy.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel › "The official find me these Diesel\\\'s Super-thread"