or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Estimated Value of: - Page 3

post #51 of 274
Larkee 8RQ 30x32| BNWOT- how much ??
post #52 of 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by robness View Post
Zathan 70C 30x32 | good condition, no wear - 110?

Zathan 8AT 29x32 | good condition, no wear - 90?
id say $10 higher on each would be an easy sell
post #53 of 274
I'm searching for some Zathan 8BE's in a 27x30/32/(even 34 if it would help); is $180 - $230 a decent range, or do I need to raise? Price range that I'm willing to pay is of course depends on condition, length, etc. but I thought this was a fair and decent span.

While I really, really want to find these (and am willing to pay what I need to for them), I'm not quite as desperate as SFAM is for his 86T's (yet)
post #54 of 274
Thread Starter 
The low end should be enough for the 8BEs I think, but that is a hard size to find for sure.

Thanks somethinfierce, will try them out high first.

How about a pair of 34x32 Zathan 772 from 04? I'm thinking 150-180? They are in perfect used condition, no visible wear.
post #55 of 274
Thread Starter 
more!

all worn but in excellent condition

Dughan 88z 29x30 - 100?

Thanaz 61E 29x30 - 100?

Viker 72C 30x30 - 130 ?
post #56 of 274
How about these?

1. Viker 72C 26x30
worn less than 10, washed 1

2. Slammer 8bk 26x30
worn less than 10, washed 1, zippers removed
post #57 of 274
Nobody for my Larkees?
post #58 of 274
Thread Starter 
Larkee 8RQ 30x32 - I saw a pair on Ebay for 120 or so not too long ago, not sure if it sold or not.
post #59 of 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubiquitous View Post
I'm searching for some Zathan 8BE's in a 27x30/32/(even 34 if it would help); is $180 - $230 a decent range, or do I need to raise? Price range that I'm willing to pay is of course depends on condition, length, etc. but I thought this was a fair and decent span.

While I really, really want to find these (and am willing to pay what I need to for them), I'm not quite as desperate as SFAM is for his 86T's (yet)

That's alot of money for Zathans. I'd expect no more than $150-$160 for those and they better be new with out tags.
post #60 of 274
^^I agree, however, I'm very hopeful that the high price threshold would be lucrative enough to motivate someone who might have these in hand (and is over the Zathan cut) to maybe consider giving them up for fair coin
post #61 of 274
I have been thinking in selling a lot of my Diesels on Ebay but I wonder if it is worth the hassle.
post #62 of 274
costaricardo- What size are you?
post #63 of 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by costaricardo View Post
I have been thinking in selling a lot of my Diesels on Ebay but I wonder if it is worth the hassle.

Prices seem low atm. At least for Europe.
post #64 of 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonWitzleben View Post
Prices seem low atm. At least for Europe.
Yep, I think I miss my window, and I don't know if I should waste my time. The market is oversaturated and that does not help either. I haven't wear my x-ros in over a year...
post #65 of 274
Thread Starter 
people are still buying. if you don't wear them sell.

you could argue that more people might be buying pre-owned due to the recession... i know retail is down.
post #66 of 274
zatiny 88z 32X32/good condition stil stiff material so basically not worn much?

safado 71j 32X32 worn and slight ripping at the bottom crotch area suppoorted and patched up?

timmen 71j 33X32 worn but good condiition no ripping?

farco 70L 31/32,perfect condition almost unworn?
post #67 of 274
zatiny 88z 32X32/good condition stil stiff material so basically not worn much? $12-$140

safado 71j 32X32 worn and slight ripping at the bottom crotch area suppoorted and patched up? $180-$200

timmen 71j 33X32 worn but good condiition no ripping? $220-$245

farco 70L 31/32,perfect condition almost unworn? $150-who knows for collectable reasons....
post #68 of 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by robness View Post
people are still buying. if you don't wear them sell.

you could argue that more people might be buying pre-owned due to the recession... i know retail is down.
I'm certainly buying.... I feel like I'm making up for lost time, in the sense that I wasted the last two years on RR, TR and SFAM.
post #69 of 274
no other brand has the fit and style selection as broad as diesel does...they have something for everyone on the mens side....womens...eh kinda bland
post #70 of 274
Out of curiosity...

Slammer 8aa | 30x34 Worn very little, in good condition, no hem wear
post #71 of 274
Thread Starter 
suggested prices for the timmen and safado 71j seem a bit high... especially for the patched safados...

zat 88z 140 retail, you can get 100 used.

farco seems about right.

I've seen Slammer 8AA selling for around 100 - 140.
post #72 of 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by costaricardo View Post
I have been thinking in selling a lot of my Diesels on Ebay but I wonder if it is worth the hassle.
bust out the sizing info
post #73 of 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by robness View Post
suggested prices for the timmen and safado 71j seem a bit high... especially for the patched safados...

zat 88z 140 retail, you can get 100 used.

farco seems about right.

I've seen Slammer 8AA selling for around 100 - 140.
I didnt see it said patched area...yeah that will drop those...I still think the timmen would bring more just because of its rarity and if you find the right buyer they will sell higher....zat I still think $120 would be safe if they are like new....slammer 8AA....I think the 8AA wash is getting more popular with time now so I would say that quote is close I would guess in the middle at around $120
post #74 of 274
Just curious. How much for:

Slammer 87J w33/l34
Slammer 8BI w33/l34

87J worn around 20 - 30 times
8BI worn around 15 - 20 times
post #75 of 274
I would guess you would get around $100-$125 each
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans