or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SS09 Trouleg Re-Release - Page 14

post #326 of 420
Thread Starter 
^^ They'd be about 33"
post #327 of 420
I just got my 8HL and 8DK in waist 30 the 8HL is too tight but the 8DK fits perfect, i'm hoping they won't stretch too much..
post #328 of 420
^
Did you stay in your true size or size up/down?
post #329 of 420
i just called aurora and they have trouleg 8it in 28x32, that's the smallest size they have. Most of the 30 length are gone, as usual.....
post #330 of 420
Thread Starter 
Oh snap! The 32x32 Trouleg 8AAs arrived yesterday and they fit so damn good I'm practically pooping my pants!

One of the best scores I've ever gotten on ebay - right behind Backler 713.

What blows my mind is that the finish of the wash looks totally different from the pair of 32x34 8AAs I have. They almost look like two different washes, despite coming from the same lab, on the same day.
post #331 of 420
Anyone here think they can fit a 31x32 Trouleg 89z? Keep in mind that 89z runs tight as hell. If so, pm me
post #332 of 420
Thread Starter 
Mayne, you know I would. I'd go south beach diet for that shit.
post #333 of 420
Better get on that Diet. Immediately wouldn't be fast enough I'm going to get my haircut right now. I'll pm you when I get back
post #334 of 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grondie View Post
Oh snap! The 32x32 Trouleg 8AAs arrived yesterday and they fit so damn good I'm practically pooping my pants!

One of the best scores I've ever gotten on ebay - right behind Backler 713.

What blows my mind is that the finish of the wash looks totally different from the pair of 32x34 8AAs I have. They almost look like two different washes, despite coming from the same lab, on the same day.
Oh shit. Did you cop the pair that went for $99, cuz I was very close to throw down for those
post #335 of 420
is 89Z a stretch wash?

btw, grondie. You do realize there is a pair of 32x32 8HL troulegs in mall right now.

edit NVM demz is a 34L
post #336 of 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez1029 View Post
^
Did you stay in your true size or size up/down?
I wear a 31 waist do i sized down in both the 8DK fit perfect.. i'm just afraid they'll stretch.. but the 8HL were wayyy to tight! I've been stetching them and they've gave a little.. I can't even imagine the hell of a time you had with the 89Z!!
post #337 of 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grondie View Post
Oh snap! The 32x32 Trouleg 8AAs arrived yesterday and they fit so damn good I'm practically pooping my pants!

One of the best scores I've ever gotten on ebay - right behind Backler 713.

What blows my mind is that the finish of the wash looks totally different from the pair of 32x34 8AAs I have. They almost look like two different washes, despite coming from the same lab, on the same day.
I was looking at those and didn't want to chance it (i'm a 34 length) but if you guys find a 31X34 let me know.. or a 31X32 if i get desperate..
post #338 of 420
Thread Starter 
I'm just posting to bump this thread - but anyways... Yeah, I was totally skiddish about bidding on those Troulegs because they guy was a 1st time seller, dumping tons of stuff all at once, and he was using some pics that were obviously not his. So, I just figured it was a 50/50 gamble, and if worse came to worse, I was covered by PayPal.

It was like Nintendo Christmas when they showed up. I can't believe how much better they fit than the hemmed 32x34 I've been wearing.

Moral of the story: Never ever hem a Trouleg. You'll completely ruin the way they're supposed to fall and stack.
post #339 of 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grondie View Post
I'm just posting to bump this thread - but anyways... Yeah, I was totally skiddish about bidding on those Troulegs because they guy was a 1st time seller, dumping tons of stuff all at once, and he was using some pics that were obviously not his. So, I just figured it was a 50/50 gamble, and if worse came to worse, I was covered by PayPal.

It was like Nintendo Christmas when they showed up. I can't believe how much better they fit than the hemmed 32x34 I've been wearing.

Moral of the story: Never ever hem a Trouleg. You'll completely ruin the way they're supposed to fall and stack.
I hemmed my 8bi's and i love the way they turned out. the seastress even kept the dip in the back. I'll post pics dont worry....
post #340 of 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez1029 View Post
is 89Z a stretch wash?....
No they aren't. Fuckers run tight as hell too. Did you look into those yet Grondie?
post #341 of 420
Thread Starter 
No way in tarnation is my cheeseburger ass going to fit into those 31s. I can barely do a 8DD in 32.
post #342 of 420
If im a very snug 29 in 8dd, and want a similar but slightly less snug fit in 71v, would a 30 do me good?
post #343 of 420
^
^

lulz
post #344 of 420
haha grondie i loled at that one
post #345 of 420
I got my Trouleg 8AA NWT the other day and love them....they are 34x32 but if I wanted to wear them like most others I would have to go down to a 33x30 (they run really long) and the waist on 8AA, just like on my thanaz 8AA, stretch out alot....but I like baggier jeans...
post #346 of 420
Thread Starter 
post #347 of 420
Was there ever a trouleg fashion pant released?
post #348 of 420
Thread Starter 
Never seen one.
post #349 of 420
Thread Starter 
Ok - to whoever just sold me those Trouleg 8HLs on ebay. I feel guilty for getting them so cheap - I just tried them on, and they fit, and look, ridiculously good.
post #350 of 420
^ pics!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans