or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SS09 Trouleg Re-Release - Page 5

post #101 of 420
^ You are SORELY MISTAKEN. Since my earlier confirmation wasn't enough for you, hows this work for ya...

I have had the sales rep at some NYC store check the stock to be sure and put a pair on hold. That was this on Wednesday of this week. Trouleg's are in fact in RETAIL STORES. NO FUCKING JOKE! Call for yourself and then tell me I'm wrong. As Mannequin stated they are in "Select" Diesel stores. It may take some effort, but they are out there
post #102 of 420
^ Select stores is not a re-release. It's a re-stocking. Unless the re-release is targeted to stores that sold good numbers of Troulegs. I find it odd that neither Philadelphia store has them. But... What do we know?
post #103 of 420
I just called Union SQ and they didn't have any in stock. Do you have the list of the stores that has them?
post #104 of 420
I'll make a list in a bit. Gotta make a few more calls first. Busy as hell at work today.
post #105 of 420
When you get them and check the tag you will see the date it was made and you will know for sure then if it's a 'rerelease'.

Of recent released items, Viker 88Z, Zatiny 88Z, Safado 8AA, Zatiny 8FC... I've not encountered any that had old dates on them... all were new and recent dates.

Not every store gets ever cut/wash combo... this has been discussed previously. Some stores get exclusive things and these Troulegs might just be one of thm.

Philly is a small market, so I dunno, I don't think they'd get any. And the one Philly store I know about is a very small place.
post #106 of 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by biodiesel View Post
Not every store gets ever cut/wash combo... this has been discussed previously. Some stores get exclusive things and these Troulegs might just be one of thm.

Philly is a small market, so I dunno, I don't think they'd get any. And the one Philly store I know about is a very small place.
Philly is a small market? We have two Diesel stores and a Diesel Outlet.
post #107 of 420
How on earth did Philly get that many stores???
post #108 of 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by nervous24 View Post
^ Don't worry, I'll be checking for you too. I'll pm you later my friend
Thanks man!
post #109 of 420
Victorialand... it's not a flagship store, none of the stores in Philly are flagship store and the outlet doesn't even sell jeans AFAIK.

It's not the amount of stores, it's what type of inventory and the scope of items the stores have.

I hope that clears up what I said.

Edit: The outlet is a SHOE outlet.
post #110 of 420
^ cosigned. Thanks for that Bio
post #111 of 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by biodiesel View Post
Victorialand... it's not a flagship store, none of the stores in Philly are flagship store and the outlet doesn't even sell jeans AFAIK.

It's not the amount of stores, it's what type of inventory and the scope of items the stores have.

I hope that clears up what I said.

Edit: The outlet is a SHOE outlet.
True. Moving right along.

The Outlet is a shoe outlet but not for long.

Anyway, the store manager said she hadn't heard of any Trouleg re-releases. I tend to trust store managers who actually manage product than dudes who sit on message boards dispersing information without much info. Getting Grondie excited/deflated in the process.
post #112 of 420
Oh man I amz going to spenz some l00t
post #113 of 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by biodiesel View Post

Edit: The outlet is a SHOE outlet.
Hey dude. I was there today. Looks like they're starting the apparel conversion now. Small stock of Men's cuts and shirts, all from the last sale. Hopefully, more space is devoted to apparel as the year progresses.
post #114 of 420
@ Victorialand

Why don't you make a call to 212-625-1555 or 212-308-0055, can't remember which. Pretty sure it was the first one. At the very least, Trouleg 8dk IS in retail stores although the company computer doesn't reflect that. The computer only shows Trouleg 61e in the system at the outlets. Funny because I had a pair of 8dd and 8eu delivered to my house this past week.
post #115 of 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by nervous24 View Post
@ Victorialand

Why don't you make a call to 212-625-1555 or 212-308-0055, can't remember which. Pretty sure it was the first one. At the very least, Trouleg 8dk IS in retail stores although the company computer doesn't reflect that. The computer only shows Trouleg 61e in the system at the outlets. Funny because I had a pair of 8dd and 8eu delivered to my house this past week.
Cool. Thanks.
post #116 of 420
8it anywhere?
post #117 of 420
Thread Starter 
"SMACK" 8IT?! Look man, 8IT is the dorky underachiever Trouleg that I try to ignore at social functions. Let's not talk about him.
post #118 of 420
^ 8IT is not that bad... it's much better than 61E with the flower ass
post #119 of 420
8IT, is at the very bottom of the food chain for me
post #120 of 420
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by biodiesel View Post
^ 8IT is not that bad... it's much better than 61E with the flower ass
Flower ass?!

That's it - pistols at dawn. I demand satisfaction.
post #121 of 420
lol, honestly the flowers are a deal breaker.
post #122 of 420
Haha. Why does the 8IT suck so bad? maybe i'll stop hunting for a pair then
post #123 of 420
it doesn't suck imo, it's just that they vary a lot so it's hard to pick a good pair.
post #124 of 420
i love my 8it. way better than 8bi.
post #125 of 420
^ easy now champ. 8bi OWNS Trouleg. One of the Top 3 washes, imo. 8it can be good if you get a decent pair
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans