or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Authentic?

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
I am leaning towards yes.





post #2 of 14
real
post #3 of 14
Thread Starter 
thank you, just had to 100% sure
post #4 of 14
There the new style pocket, which I haven't seen faked "yet"
post #5 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by courtzzzz69 View Post
There the new style pocket, which I haven't seen faked "yet"
Please, this pocket has been out for over a year and has definitely been faked.
I have seen many.


This pair in the OP is indeed real however.
post #6 of 14
That is why I said "yet", I didn't necessarily say it isn't faked.
post #7 of 14
Thread Starter 
luvapup, just seems to be a bit arrogant towards responding to people.
post #8 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradl View Post
luvapup, just seems to be a bit arrogant towards responding to people.
Righty-o!
post #9 of 14
Thread Starter 
she just enjoys going on these forums to make fun of people, so far thats all ive ever seen her do on af n here.
post #10 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradl View Post
she just enjoys going on these forums to make fun of people, so far thats all ive ever seen her do on af n here.
Yes, thats all I do on forums, is make fun of people.

Sure.

Research my posts.
On any site.
See what they contain.

post #11 of 14
Thread Starter 
u just like to get under peopls skin lol i gues
post #12 of 14
Well, I don't tolerate fakes, fake owners, or BS.
In any order.
post #13 of 14
Thread Starter 
omg, lol i really dont know where ur getting this from. i hate faks just as much as the next person
post #14 of 14
i love em
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: True Religion Jeans