or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › useless posts and more spamming
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

useless posts and more spamming

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
Please stop spamming our forum. Thank you.
post #2 of 13
hey, does anyone by any chance know the url for jawnsforum?


it's not coming up on a google search
post #3 of 13
Very clever but cmon guys...
post #4 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by dee-oso View Post
hey, does anyone by any chance know the url for jawnsforum?


it's not coming up on a google search
give google time to reindex the 9 hour old forum
post #5 of 13
the good news

jawnz forum
post #6 of 13
women are objects

[Mod: EDIT]
post #7 of 13
all the way.. about mihalis' post...

i dunno what that dick advil is talking about
post #8 of 13
don't even edit it misspookie.

hey. final warning for all three of you guys.
post #9 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
don't even edit it misspookie.

hey. final warning for all three of you guys.
If you keep banning people there will be no one left on here soon
post #10 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by **christine** View Post
If you keep banning people there will be no one left on here soon
dave is not interested in a progressing forum, he is interested in a forum where everyone agrees with him.

this means you are right - there will be no one left.
post #11 of 13
why aren't the links for SF, Style, and SuFu being edited out if you are editing jawnz.com
post #12 of 13
[EDIT: It's getting old...]
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by avatar View Post
why aren't the links for SF, Style, and SuFu being edited out if you are editing jawnz.com
probably because they aren't actively recruiting new members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chat
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › useless posts and more spamming