or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › We need your Help people
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

We need your Help people - Page 3

post #51 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaDoofus View Post
where the fuck were you all this time?
Excuse me, Mr. ImaDoofus,

I am here to inform you that by using the word "fuck," you are in violation of HonestForum rule #1: HonestForum will not tolerate vulgar language. Please refrain from using said language in the future.

Thank you for your cooperation,
The Management

...

jk, solid first 5 posts.
post #52 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by trippybrowneyes View Post
that being said, "narcissist" can also be used as an adjective.
I have absolutely no quarrel with anyone, but narcissist is strictly the noun form. Narcissistic is the adjective form.
post #53 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaDoofus View Post
i have been a member (ok,former),alright i am currently banned,but i have not seen u contribute anything in the last 8 months
I can't stop laughing!
post #54 of 280
^^^ hey naked guy.

I just go with the flow, I am not hard to please. The free for all section sounds good, though. But what everyone thinks it should be, I'll bet is very different. SO there again would be the problem of rules and consistency.
post #55 of 280
y do i come back?


ppl are genuine here....unlike sufu and af

fashion house hire new designers when they become stale

hf needs a vision,but unfortunately dave hasnt got one.You are too busy with other shit dave

relinquish some power to cutup.He is a legit guy
post #56 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaDoofus View Post
i have been a member (ok,former),alright i am currently banned,but i have not seen u contribute anything in the last 8 months
I left because this forum went from a place were we could : bs about fashion, get advice on personal issues, network/socialize with interesting people to what it is now. I came back because theirs a few things in the mall I would like to buy and I was looking for some coupon codes, saw this was going on and whats been going on the last two weeks or so and decided to chime in and see if the forum had changed enough for me to WANT to come back.
post #57 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by sodamnred3 View Post
Excuse me, Mr. ImaDoofus,



...

jk, solid first 5 posts.
\\



i have over 2398 posts...thnk you




















28 usernames
post #58 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by sodamnred3 View Post
I am here to inform you that by using the word "fuck," you are in violation of HonestForum rule #1: HonestForum will not tolerate language. Please refrain from using said language in the future.
I liked it better before the edit. God I hate that language *hit!

And although I have no problem with nudity, it really is kinda creepy to see butt shots (literally!) on a pants forum.
post #59 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEFORE_DISHONOR View Post
I left because this forum went from a place were we could : bs about fashion, get advice on personal issues, network/socialize with interesting people to what it is now. I came back because theirs a few things in the mall I would like to buy and I was looking for some coupon codes, saw this was going on and whats been going on the last two weeks or so and decided to chime in and see if the forum had changed enough for me to WANT to come back.
we can only hope not
post #60 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaDoofus View Post
y do i come back?


ppl are genuine here....unlike sufu and af
Of everything you've said so far, this is the assessment I most agree with. Out of the forums I'm on, this is perhaps the only one with members that I wouldn't mind going out and having drinks with.
post #61 of 280
^Ditto
post #62 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEFORE_DISHONOR View Post
I left because this forum went from a place were we could : bs about fashion, get advice on personal issues, network/socialize with interesting people to what it is now. I came back because theirs a few things in the mall I would like to buy and I was looking for some coupon codes, saw this was going on and whats been going on the last two weeks or so and decided to chime in and see if the forum had changed enough for me to WANT to come back.

that time is long gone


ppl are over designer denim.Especially mall fashion.

economy is fucked
ppl have other priorities
ppl get a life


ppl want to have fun.express themselves,learn a bit about fashion.

members have pmed me and told that hf isnt fun anymore,thats y they left

they would occasional log on,check the threads,or lack of,and log off

we need freedom of speech...hence,''Enter at your own risk''
post #63 of 280
unfortunately "before_dishonor" i dont think we're going to ever get over your cocaine purse thread, dog sex thread, nose surgery thread, castle wedding thread, hatebreed blood soaked concert thread, or your atrocious "grammar." ive told you before i dont give a fuck because i dont spend that much time reading over what i write either but you have to know there is more than one way to spell "there" or "a lot" is not spelled "allot" or "were" does not have an "h" or more than one "r." i dont think youre just fucking with us by spelling it wrong every time but maybe we are all just fools and youre the king troll ruler of all lesser trolls. i just find that to be so unlikely. but if it is true then herald king troll, i am impressed.
post #64 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by CognacGirl View Post
I liked it better before the edit. God I hate that language *hit!

And although I have no problem with nudity, it really is kinda creepy to see butt shots (literally!) on a pants forum.

thats why we need ''enter at your own risk''



i didnt wax my butt for nothing


post #65 of 280
and they are artistic nudes
post #66 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopamine View Post
I have absolutely no quarrel with anyone, but narcissist is strictly the noun form. Narcissistic is the adjective form.
funny, that's not what the oxford english dictionary says.

post #67 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUTUP View Post
#7 Merge some of the more mainstream brands into a single section ie TR and R&R
I've suggested removing COH or merging it with another "barely active" section months ago.
post #68 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by trippybrowneyes View Post
funny, that's not what the oxford english dictionary says.

http://dictionary.oed.com.rwlib.neiu...max_to_show=10
requires login/pw
post #69 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by trippybrowneyes View Post
I can't enter that site without a login. If Oxford says it is, then my apologies, I guess it's just not commonly used that way.

Dictionary.com is also wrong then: narcissist definition | Dictionary.com
post #70 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopamine View Post
I can't enter that site without a login. If Oxford says it is, then my apologies, I guess it's just not commonly used that way.
enough already


i would spend more time deleting your waywt posts (68% hate)
post #71 of 280
Don't know if this is the same Oxford but still says narcissist is a noun

AskOxford: Search Results
post #72 of 280
Hmm, Merriam-Webster also says it can be either a noun or an adjective. I'm getting severely confused.

narcissist - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary
post #73 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaDoofus View Post
enough already


i would spend more time deleting your waywt posts (68% hate)
<3
post #74 of 280
ive already decided you can still be a mod virgo. im not quite ready to jump on the cutup bandwagon but thats only because i paid cez7129 $50 paypal to protect me.

i am in favor of removing moderator privileges from: kellygawtscammed, callire, denimdesiredesigner(sp), lizlikeshugz(sp), sammiekat (although i respect him/her for listing those sale threads for so long), and possibly bergdorfblonde(sp)(because i dont know who this is?)
post #75 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopamine View Post
Hmm, Merriam-Webster also says it can be either a noun or an adjective. I'm getting severely confused.

narcissist - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

stfu,otherwise i am posting butt pics





pre waxing
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chat
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › We need your Help people