or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › We need your Help people
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

We need your Help people - Page 5

post #101 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgoddess View Post
Well thank you but I just wish people understood that Mods contribute behind the scenes too.
some of them. a few are completely worthless.
post #102 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicvoodoo View Post
will you please get on your moto and go and shoot that Vicky bitch?
you mean vickaaaay?
post #103 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by the c in rap is silent View Post
it's also understandable to ban religion as a topic of discussion, but it's also hypocritical to shove your religious values on others at the same time, e.g. not allowing semi-nude pics, specific curse words, sexual topics, etc. yes, if you check your history, those values have religious roots.
I appreciate your ideas but I don't think Dave's original intent to not allow half-nude pics had anything to do with religion. I mean, there's tons of sites on the internet that DO allow it so why not just go there if you've got the urge? I certainly don't want to be at work thinking I'm reading a clean thread and BAM, a picture of Peter pops up.
post #104 of 280
definitely no nudity or partial nudity. i check in at work as well.
post #105 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskidder View Post
you mean vickaaaay?

noooooooooooooo......ask Jenn who I mean
post #106 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by begret View Post
I have met a few members, it's true that the atmosphere here is conducive for meetups and friendships outside of the forum.
Me too and all 3 members I've met don't post here anymore. (Vincie being one of them. *sigh*)
post #107 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicvoodoo View Post
noooooooooooooo......ask Jenn who I mean
The hideous reality show "Real Housewives of Orange County".
I don't even watch it but I see those women at the market.
post #108 of 280
pretty sure my post didn't say we can post nude pics wherever and whenever.

yep, i just checked again. i was talking about banning people for posting nude pics.

it's pretty standard to label posts with a NSFW (not safe for work) tags
post #109 of 280
as far as clothing sections go, we need 3:

- designer denim
- general fashion
- balla status only

then:

- chat
- lifestyle + culture (music, film, design, art, etc.)
- trash (own risk section - politics, religion, general nastiness and trash talk, but NO nudes)

MAYBE dry denim, health + beauty, shoes + handbags, sales + coupons (though this could just be done as a thread as it is at other forums)

lets keep this shit simple and see where it goes
post #110 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgoddess View Post
I certainly don't want to be at work thinking I'm reading a clean thread and BAM, a picture of Peter pops up.
no big deal as long as it's just a pic that pops up..........
post #111 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by begret View Post
I don't even watch it but I see those women at the market.
I'm shocked to learn that they even frequent the market
post #112 of 280
Actually, yeah whatever happened to putting NSFW behind a cut?
post #113 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by begret View Post
The hideous reality show "Real Housewives of Orange County".
I don't even watch it but I see those women at the market.
You actually see them in real life? I feel bad for you.
post #114 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicvoodoo View Post
I'm shocked to learn that they even frequent the market
See and be Seen. Isn't that the way of the world? Even here on HF.


dopamine, yeah it's not pretty.
post #115 of 280
i like skid's plan- what would be the cutoff line between general fashion and balla? lol
post #116 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskidder View Post
as far as clothing sections go, we need 3:

- designer denim
- general fashion
- balla status only

then:

- chat
- lifestyle + culture (music, film, design, art, etc.)
- trash (own risk section - politics, religion, general nastiness and trash talk, but NO nudes)

MAYBE dry denim, health + beauty, shoes + handbags, sales + coupons (though this could just be done as a thread as it is at other forums)

lets keep this shit simple and see where it goes
jskidder, what are your ideas for differentiating us from superfuture.com (other than not having rep points)?
post #117 of 280
The pic would have been tolerable in a NSFW thread. Well, tolerable only if it had something like the o rly owl coming out.
post #118 of 280
if you have to think about it then it probably isn't balla...

if you can buy it at the mall or at a nordies/bloomies then its not balla

i'd say the cutoff would be shit like NdG, obedient sons, etc.
post #119 of 280
God, I wish I could photoshop.^^^
post #120 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by the c in rap is silent View Post
jskidder, what are your ideas for differentiating us from superfuture.com (other than not having rep points)?
hopefully better fashion sense and a bit more maturity
post #121 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by the c in rap is silent View Post
jskidder, what are your ideas for differentiating us from superfuture.com (other than not having rep points)?
smaller and more intimate community mainly
post #122 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicvoodoo View Post
hopefully better fashion sense and a bit more maturity
definitely more maturity, a lot of sufu is high school kids. and less trendy.
post #123 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by the c in rap is silent View Post
pretty sure my post didn't say we can post nude pics wherever and whenever.

yep, i just checked again. i was talking about banning people for posting nude pics.

it's pretty standard to label posts with a NSFW (not safe for work) tags
"Pretty sure" sarcasm isn't the only way to get your point across.

Being a new member and all, who do you know of that we've banned for the sole reason of posting nude pics?
post #124 of 280
I know many will disagree but IMO 75% of the fits on sufu are expensive horror shows
post #125 of 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgoddess View Post
"Pretty sure" sarcasm isn't the only way to get your point across.

Being a new member and all, who do you know of that we've banned for the sole reason of posting nude pics?
the dude with the monkey avatar


EDIT: http://www.honestforum.com/drama/168...nned-chat.html
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chat
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › We need your Help people