or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Complete List of FW 08/09 Denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Complete List of FW 08/09 Denim - Page 2

post #26 of 45
Slammer 8SI seems quite nice, do they have zippers ?
post #27 of 45
^they don't. plain pocket a la 73j.
post #28 of 45
booooo. I guess trouleg 8bi, 8it, 8dk will become somewhat of a collectors item.
post #29 of 45
you forgot about trouleg 8dd.
post #30 of 45
Thread Starter 
8bi, 8dd, 8aa were the only great troulegs
post #31 of 45
Why did they drop it?

I don't own any, but if I had to go and buy a bootcut, that would be it. It shits on Zathan/Zatiny, to say nothing of Zaf, Zaghor, and the rest.
post #32 of 45
where can i find these legendary thicar 8km?
post #33 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by ross View Post
Why did they drop it?

I don't own any, but if I had to go and buy a bootcut, that would be it. It shits on Zathan/Zatiny, to say nothing of Zaf, Zaghor, and the rest.
Seems like a miscue that there's so much Zathan going on, and even new cuts like Zaghor. I guess Trouleg just wasn't cutting it at retail.
post #34 of 45
with 5 new zathans i could see them sticking around for while longer.

unless diesel went by their "brave" motto, and dropped a cut thats considered best selling...

but its money in the bank fo dem.
post #35 of 45
Diesel isn't going to drop product that sells or continues to sell. Zathan is that product like it or not. Unless Diesel kills Zathan with uninspired washes.
post #36 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by bezt178 View Post
mannequin
can you tell me .....where did you get those 08 fw denim catwalk pics??
search the forum bro. there's a link
post #37 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grondie View Post
Seems like a miscue that there's so much Zathan going on, and even new cuts like Zaghor. I guess Trouleg just wasn't cutting it at retail.
I think the reason why Touleg wasn't cutting it at retail is the fact that they run really long. None of my L34 has more than 113 cm in the outside length, one even has only 106 cm (Thanaz 8CM). But my two troulegs have 117 cm total length. So sizing down to a L32 would probably be the solution but I don't get it, why is this really nice cut that long?
post #38 of 45
I'm thinking of giving Revick a try. 8KZ and 8LP look good.
post #39 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky View Post
I think the reason why Touleg wasn't cutting it at retail is the fact that they run really long. None of my L34 has more than 113 cm in the outside length, one even has only 106 cm (Thanaz 8CM). But my two troulegs have 117 cm total length. So sizing down to a L32 would probably be the solution but I don't get it, why is this really nice cut that long?
maybe they intended for them to stack an extra 1.5". Stacking on a trouleg looks exceptionally good.
post #40 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grondie View Post
I'm thinking of giving Revick a try. 8KZ and 8LP look good.
post #41 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrshoot View Post
where can i find these legendary thicar 8km?
US Stores. 8KM is a faded black soft (stretch) denim with some random spots that show more fade.
post #42 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sehnsucht View Post
maybe they intended for them to stack an extra 1.5". Stacking on a trouleg looks exceptionally good.
I think you're right, the inseam is sized for appearance. If you're a natural 32L in a cut like Zathan the 32L Trouleg inseam will overshoot to give you some stack, which is the intended effect. Trouleg doesn't look right when it's falling clean so I think that's why.
post #43 of 45
^^doesn't sound very special at all..
post #44 of 45
So are there 2 versions of the Viker 8at?
post #45 of 45
Yes, but both are equally plain.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Complete List of FW 08/09 Denim