or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › What Are You Wearing Today? Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Today? Part II - Page 2  

post #26 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinchy
this just in! lol.

zathan 772s
kinda slate blue express stretch l/s tee
sky blue BR stretch tee
guess iron grey faded pinstripe blazer

nice
post #27 of 133
BillyGoat: thank you!
All the pictures in here look great. And to the stacy adams poster, i really like those shoes too for some reason.

what is csirip wearing today>?!?@#%?! and billygoat, i think you need to post a pic as well.
post #28 of 133
for once on a tuesday I got to wear jeans to work. boring outfit today:



juicy terry zip up
american apparel thermal tank
paige laurel canyon jeans in superblue
post #29 of 133
It would clearly be a let down. It's already Jammy time in my house, The Gilmore Girls are on for God sake... ok j/k there, but maybe a pic on another day.

And again, thanks for brightening my dismal day, pedo!!!!!!
post #30 of 133
Lol, sorry csirip... does it bug you!? Im not shy either, I have to nothing to be shy about, just prefer to be anonymous and blend in the background. Just wanted to contribute, thats all.

jaimek44 & Aimz339 ~ to get compliments from you lovely ladies makes me very
post #31 of 133
why thank you pedo; i really like the shoes you were wearing in your latest post. good news for those of you who happen to like my shoes: they're almost back to normal after a long meeting with my blow dryer. you can barely tell they were so soaked that my feet were getting wet. gross, huh?
post #32 of 133
haha, i was going to suggest a blowdryer..its quick and allows u to dry evenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by truestorytravis
why thank you pedo; i really like the shoes you were wearing in your latest post. good news for those of you who happen to like my shoes: they're almost back to normal after a long meeting with my blow dryer. you can barely tell they were so soaked that my feet were getting wet. gross, huh?
post #33 of 133
ugh. i didnt have time to wear anything cute today. i look so slouchy and the shirt is all big and i had to like hold it back and it was bugging me all day but i didnt care because i got 1.2 hours of sleep last night because i had like 200 chapters to read and so when i woke up i didnt even care that i looked all slouchy and dead and so i put this on but whatever ok?



-dkny henley
-striped shirt
-tsubi skinnie minnies (bleached grey) - its the same picture twice ^^^
-vintage belt
-flat kung fu shoes
-death glare

i want some collegiate amhearsts.
post #34 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by truestorytravis
a little warmer for a cold crappy wisconsin day.



A lot of people seem to like his shows, I have a pair of Aldo shoes that look like those, and they are high quality italian shoes. Coincidently, thats my name too!
post #35 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by csirip
ugh. i didnt have time to wear anything cute today. i look so slouchy and the shirt is all big and i had to like hold it back and it was bugging me all day but i didnt care because i got 1.2 hours of sleep last night because i had like 200 chapters to read and so when i woke up i didnt even care that i looked all slouchy and dead and so i put this on but whatever ok?



-dkny henley
-striped shirt
-tsubi skinnie minnies (bleached grey) - its the same picture twice ^^^
-vintage belt
-flat kung fu shoes
-death glare

i want some collegiate amhearsts.
*slap* ok, ok, calm down, everything is alright now :P
post #36 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by n32getfunky


I have a pair of Aldo shoes that look like those, and they are high quality italian shoes.
I love shopping at Aldo for shoes.
post #37 of 133


HAT : Goorin
SCARF : Urban Outfitters
JACKET : Energie
TEE : Vintage
JEANS : Farco 81W
SHOES : Lacoste

taking this pic down after tomorrow. this is what i wore on my bike ride to the grocery store.
post #38 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewaaron


HAT : Goorin
SCARF : Urban Outfitters
JACKET : Energie
TEE : Vintage
JEANS : Farco 81W
SHOES : Lacoste

taking this pic down after tomorrow. this is what i wore on my bike ride to the grocery store.
nice outfit, i love ur hat and the energie jacket!
post #39 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by n32getfunky
A lot of people seem to like his shows, I have a pair of Aldo shoes that look like those, and they are high quality italian shoes. Coincidently, thats my name too!
I have never been to an Aldo store but someone asked me yesterday if my shoes were from their..i had no clue wtf it was and looked it up online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csirip
i want some collegiate amhearsts.
i like em but I am so used to low flat shoes/loafers that im sure it will be hard to match them. Have u thought of the salina? They are women's but i see the darker one as more 'male' than the red model.
post #40 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by csirip
ugh.
Nice hair
post #41 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedo
Quote:
Originally Posted by n32getfunky
A lot of people seem to like his shows, I have a pair of Aldo shoes that look like those, and they are high quality italian shoes. Coincidently, thats my name too!
I have never been to an Aldo store but someone asked me yesterday if my shoes were from their..i had no clue wtf it was and looked it up online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csirip
i want some collegiate amhearsts.
i like em but I am so used to low flat shoes/loafers that im sure it will be hard to match them. Have u thought of the salina? They are women's but i see the darker one as more 'male' than the red model.
i want the tan/red ones though. where did you get yours? they dont look the same as the pair on urbn's website. and as for the salina... i dont think i could pull those off. or find them in a women's 13.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turn_your_head
Quote:
Originally Posted by csirip
ugh.
Nice hair
EW, are you being sarcastic?
post #42 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewaaron


HAT : Goorin
SCARF : Urban Outfitters
JACKET : Energie
TEE : Vintage
JEANS : Farco 81W
SHOES : Lacoste

taking this pic down after tomorrow. this is what i wore on my bike ride to the grocery store.
Not to hijack the thread...but you are SO hot.

Sorry. Just had to say it.
post #43 of 133
We really need to start a Honest Fourm Dating Service!
post #44 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Bennett
We really need to start a Honest Fourm Dating Service!
lol I agree, any girls want to relocate to Kamloops :P
post #45 of 133
Umm, I am sure you will have plenty of volunteers mgoose!!
post #46 of 133
i got mine from urbn but the shoes picture a bit darker..its a bit greener than brown in real life. the tan/red ones are really nice but i havent seen them in any stores. if you do find them online..i bought one whole size lower than usual (a 10!) so u would only need a womens 12, lol.

u have this option too but i think they're uggs


Quote:
Originally Posted by csirip

i want the tan/red ones though. where did you get yours? they dont look the same as the pair on urbn's website. and as for the salina... i dont think i could pull those off. or find them in a women's 13.
post #47 of 133
I got a feeling this is thread is gonna head towards getting locked again!
post #48 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Bennett
I got a feeling this is thread is gonna head towards getting locked again!
Noooo! I didn't mean to hijack it!
post #49 of 133


-dkny henley
-striped shirt
-tsubi skinnie minnies (bleached grey) - its the same picture twice ^^^
-vintage belt
-flat kung fu shoes
-death glare

the last picture was on geocities and kept coming up as a red x.
post #50 of 133
Nothing special

Penguin Polo
Gap white t
Da'mage Insurance
Black Birkies



New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chat
This thread is locked  
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › What Are You Wearing Today? Part II