or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Zathan 772, It's Back

post #1 of 205
Thread Starter 
I haven't posted here in awhile, but thought I would point out to all the Diesel fans out there that there is something big happening in the next couple days.

Many of you have ordered from JJDenim, so you probably have spoke with Jeff. I have known him for a few years and met him when he was running a men's shop in Fort Myers. He is a great guy with a strong connection to Diesel.

I just heard he will be receiving a special supply of the OLD Zathan 772, made only for JJDenim.

Watch for the announcement at TheZathan772.com tonight or tomorrow!
post #2 of 205
interesting.
post #3 of 205
OLD as in hand distressed '03 versions? or OLD as in '04-'05 versions? If it's the former then I'm interested....
post #4 of 205
these cant be old if they're made now
post #5 of 205
^yea this is going to sound VERY weird to everyone here...

I just got off the phone with Jeff (the J of JJdenim) and he said that they directly buy their jeans through Diesel and that Diesel made a 2008 version of the Zathan 772 in a highly limited number that was going to be exclusively distributed via JJdenim. The jeans were delivered today to Diesel NY and are in a warehouse--hence no pics as of yet. They will post pics on zathan772.com and on their website and "allow ONLY forum members and past customers" to place a pre-order on them. Jeff also said he hasn't seen them so he can't say what they look like and also when he asked Diesel if they look like the "older batch or the newer batch" they didn't know what he was talking about and just said that its a "772"...figures Diesel is a big company that doesn't care what their product is as long as it sells...anyway Jeff has also been talking to Diesel about making another batch of the 764 and some other sought after older washes as well though there are no promises. The price will be $220 and though I want them to look like the older 2003s this batch will probably resemble the 2006 as the tags are supposed to read a 2008 year...we'll have to wait until tomorrow or so to find out if these truly are a new 2008 batch or hopefully a batch of 2003s that was lost at the Diesel warehouse...
post #6 of 205
interesting...I guess it's a good time to size down to 29 since the 772's were my first pair and I didnt realize diesels ran big
post #7 of 205
^ Maybe they will take that into consideration this time around.
post #8 of 205
how did these go from "im not wearing these any more because every douchebag in the country has a pair" to "o wow these are a great deal at $400" lol
post #9 of 205
sounds worthless to me. there are piles upon piles of zathan 772 from various years laying around in outlets and diesel warehouses already. are these people at jj denim idiots or something? why would they even bother procuring these jeans that most people are sick of and selling the new versions at full retail when anyone who does want them and is not retarded can very easily get a pair on their own for cheaper. and they won't be 2008 remakes. fucking stupid imo.
post #10 of 205
Excuse me for being confused, but JJDenim - For Men just redirects to jjdenim diesel jeans section. Is/Was this a diesel forum or just the Diesel subsection of jjdenim?

Bill, by "forum members and past customers only", do you mean this forum's members?

Are these going to look exactly the same or be a different remake?
post #11 of 205

Zathan 772 30x32

Are these available. i am interested, let me know a price
post #12 of 205
^ Wow, nice first post


$220, according to billbonesknows post a couple ones above yours
post #13 of 205
"fuck Zathans"
post #14 of 205
^
cant agree with that as zathan 764/784/82n series is fucking sick
post #15 of 205
scoff
post #16 of 205
remake Viker 71B mmmmk
post #17 of 205
like I said...I talked to JJdenim (as I am after a pair of 2003 Zathan 772) and they said they were going to get a 2008 Zathan 772 so I asked if it resembled the 2006 or 2003 and Jeff told me he doesn't know as they haven't seen them in person yet...we'll have to wait...personally, I'd pay a good amount for a "2003" version so $220 is a steal...if its a bland 2004 / 2005 I wouldn't really pay much...we'll have to see and also from what they said...this batch was supposedly made just for them...I guess its up to anyone to believe it or not...
post #18 of 205
Quote:
anyway Jeff has also been talking to Diesel about making another batch of the 764 and some other sought after older washes as well
i see some people are wishing for 82m's
post #19 of 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by billbonesknows View Post
^yea this is going to sound VERY weird to everyone here...

I just got off the phone with Jeff (the J of JJdenim) and he said that they directly buy their jeans through Diesel and that Diesel made a 2008 version of the Zathan 772 in a highly limited number that was going to be exclusively distributed via JJdenim. The jeans were delivered today to Diesel NY and are in a warehouse--hence no pics as of yet. They will post pics on zathan772.com and on their website and "allow ONLY forum members and past customers" to place a pre-order on them. Jeff also said he hasn't seen them so he can't say what they look like and also when he asked Diesel if they look like the "older batch or the newer batch" they didn't know what he was talking about and just said that its a "772"...figures Diesel is a big company that doesn't care what their product is as long as it sells...anyway Jeff has also been talking to Diesel about making another batch of the 764 and some other sought after older washes as well though there are no promises. The price will be $220 and though I want them to look like the older 2003s this batch will probably resemble the 2006 as the tags are supposed to read a 2008 year...we'll have to wait until tomorrow or so to find out if these truly are a new 2008 batch or hopefully a batch of 2003s that was lost at the Diesel warehouse...
The Diesel outlet in Leesburg has loads of Zathan 764 from 2004. Bought me a pair.
post #20 of 205
^when?
post #21 of 205
^ A little more than a week ago.
post #22 of 205
camarillo outlet has a TON of zathan 772 and i was there two days ago
post #23 of 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyy View Post
^
cant agree with that as zathan 764/784/82n series is fucking sick
Buy them from kubie
post #24 of 205
between all the outlets i would guess there are probably at least 1000 pairs of bnwt zathan 772 in all sizes, most from 04 or 05. jj denim is fucking retarded. either diesel is sending them old backstock to sell at 30% more than you can buy them direct from the outlets, or they remade a bunch just for them and completely ripped them off because nobody in their right mind would pay $220 for a pair. either way anyone who buys a pair from jj denim is a fool because they could get the same pants from the outlet for 30% less.
post #25 of 205
^ Unless it's something totally different or it's Zatiny 772 or 772 in another cut, perhaps a straight leg.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans