or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Neiman Marcus Exclusive?

post #1 of 32
Thread Starter 
I was told these were a Neiman Marcus Exclusive but they aren't on the website. Anyone know where I could find some?

post #2 of 32
Can't help... but I like!
post #3 of 32
you would have to go in-store if they don't offer online. If they don't all sell you will find them in the NM last call outlet by the end of the summer/fall
post #4 of 32
I think J&J have some at this moment...
post #5 of 32
those are HOT!
post #6 of 32
Ooh me like
post #7 of 32
omg soooooooooooooooooo cute!
post #8 of 32
my Neiman's has those right now. I can buy them for you if you want. but are those really an exclusive? I thought I saw those somewhere else. Maybe I'm wrong...maybe they were blue instead.
post #9 of 32
Those would be awesome on you! I love them!
post #10 of 32
Post pics of how they look on you BEFORE hemming them into straight legs. I'd love to see.
post #11 of 32
omg i want those sooo bad!! i went to neimans the other day and they didn't have them
post #12 of 32
where did u find them?
post #13 of 32
Congrats!!! I wouldn't alter them but I am also a fraidy cat hehe
post #14 of 32
Thread Starter 
I got them on ebay. I can't believe I found some! I will post as soon as I receive!
post #15 of 32
I want those so bad..in a 26...please!! Anyone sees let me know..thanks!
post #16 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofcouture View Post
I want those so bad..in a 26...please!! Anyone sees let me know..thanks!

hehehe ditto!!!

can't wait to see pics!
post #17 of 32
I just ordered a pair of these for my girlfriend from the San Diego Neiman Marcus. They are shipping them to me overnight and I cannot wait to see her reaction!
post #18 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by bam View Post
I just ordered a pair of these for my girlfriend from the San Diego Neiman Marcus. They are shipping them to me overnight and I cannot wait to see her reaction!
That's really sweet of you
post #19 of 32
I quite likey
post #20 of 32
Thread Starter 
I got them today but they are SO FREAKING long I cannot post pictures quite yet. When I get them back from the tailor, I will post pictures. They are super stretchy and super comfy. The back pockets are so amazing with the color of the jeans. I will post pictures soon!
post #21 of 32
those look so cute i cant wait to see pics
post #22 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by plastic_alligator View Post
I got them today but they are SO FREAKING long I cannot post pictures quite yet. When I get them back from the tailor, I will post pictures. They are super stretchy and super comfy. The back pockets are so amazing with the color of the jeans. I will post pictures soon!

Do they run big?
post #23 of 32
Pics, pics!
post #24 of 32
I'll try to snap some pictures of my gf wearing hers tomorrow!
post #25 of 32
Thread Starter 
I got a size 26 and these stretch A LOT but in a good fitting way, if you know what I mean. I still haven't had a change to get them hemmed. As soon as I do I will post pictures. I kind of think these flatten my bum due to the applique on the back pockets. I could just be imagining it. What does your lady think, Bam?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Seven For All Mankind