or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOT 2008 Handbags!

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
Good luck getting one in stores, these drool worthy bags are either sold out or have a mile long wait list!

Louis Vuitton:
Water Collection

Prada:
Fair Collection

Oscar De La Renta:
Goya Bag

Purple is going to be hot for Fall accessories again (LV, Balenciaga, Dior, Escada, Prada, Mulberry, etc...)

There also seems to be a lot of floral designs and exotic accents on the handbags this year (LV, Balenciaga, Gucci, Chanel, BV, etc...)

post #2 of 12
Thread Starter 
Pics
LL
LL
LL
LL
post #3 of 12
Okay, my question is how did Jennifer Love Hewitt get the Fairy bag? She's not exactly A-list, know what I mean? But yeah, I agree with your assessment. The Prada and LV will be extremely popular.


I'm actually eyeing this: Louis Vuitton: French fashion designer



I first saw Lilo sporting a similar one... Luv the colours on it. It's very me.
Lindsay Lohan with Louis Vuitton’s new Bon Bon bag
post #4 of 12
where can u get those lvs? ^^^^

are they going to be avail for any of us normies to buy?
post #5 of 12
I normally don't care much for LV but the Water Collection is gorgeous!
post #6 of 12
The Water Collection is pretty but not something I would shell out money for since it seems like it'd be outdated quick.
post #7 of 12
have to say, i don't like ANY of them except maybe the Goya but even that bag is not unique enough to warrant the price. the others are unique but remind me of either fakes or are styles that seem VERY dated. things that can only be worn one season. i'm disappointed.....i would rather buy cheap like guess, coach, hype, etc. for seasonal bags.
post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedmosher2of3 View Post
where can u get those lvs? ^^^^

are they going to be avail for any of us normies to buy?
I'm not really sure, but it seems to be in limited quantities in North America? It's not featured in the English LV.com website, but it's on the Chinese LV.com site.

The price is $1300ish USD and $1400 CAD.
post #9 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie2venus View Post
Okay, my question is how did Jennifer Love Hewitt get the Fairy bag? She's not exactly A-list, know what I mean? But yeah, I agree with your assessment. The Prada and LV will be extremely popular.


I'm actually eyeing this: Louis Vuitton: French fashion designer



I first saw Lilo sporting a similar one... Luv the colours on it. It's very me.
Lindsay Lohan with Louis Vuitton’s new Bon Bon bag
Oh my god, i want the left one <3
post #10 of 12
Yeah, I love the aquarelle (water) collection... but I think it's way too late to even get on that waiting list
post #11 of 12
Thread Starter 
I would sell my non-existent left nut for a Prada Fairy bag but I've heard that there is a problem with the colors running and transferring

Then again I think I just like it because I like James Jean's artwork, the bag itself is not that original.

James Jean
post #12 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizlikeshugs View Post
I would sell my non-existent left nut for a Prada Fairy bag but I've heard that there is a problem with the colors running and transferring

Then again I think I just like it because I like James Jean's artwork, the bag itself is not that original.

James Jean


I read about the running and colour transfer.. I thought that was sorted out a long time ago? Aren't the latter batches sealed to prevent the colour from running?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Handbags & Shoes