Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pics of Your Dry/Raw Denim Progress | Best Raw Denim Last post on 8/13/13 at 1:46am in Dry Denim
- Meet the R&R members (with pics) Last post on 11/12/10 at 2:59pm in More Womens Jeans
- The Boots and Shoes thread (w/ PICS) Last post on 11/23/14 at 7:55am in Top Tier Fashion
- Picture Relation Thread Game Last post on 11/19/08 at 3:46pm in Chat
- This or that / Yay or nay? Last post on 11/13/10 at 10:01am in Top Tier Fashion
Dior 101 Everything You Wanted To Know About Diors
Last edited: 6/7/10
Related Blog Posts
The Denim Suit by Dior Homme
Published on 7/7/14 by Denim Blog
Justin Theroux in Dior Homme Jeans
Published on 4/11/14 by Denim Blog
Weekend Going Out Look: Dior Homme 17.5cm in Plum
Published on 1/23/14 by Denim Blog
Jude Law in Dior Homme Corduroy Jeans
Published on 10/29/13 by Denim Blog
Nate Berkus in Dior Homme Jeans
Published on 5/15/13 by Denim Blog
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread - Page 252
If I am a true 28'', wears Levis 510 Super Skinny 28x30 and APC PS 26'' fits me perfectly. Which style and size should I go for a Dior?
Let say if I want same cut.
19CM Raw: what size should I pick?
17.5CM Jake Washed: what size should I pick?
first of all sorry for my grammar, i havent practice in english for a long time.
im new to the blog but i wore many DH jeans trough years. i have a question about this pair http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#ItemSrv.ashx|SeasonId=58I&CollectionId=06V&ItemId=9&VendorColorId=NTQw&SeasonMemoCode=actual&GenderMemoCode=men&Language=&CountryId=&SubLineMemoCode=&CategoryId=0&ItemResponse=&MenuResponse=&SizeChart=false&ItemTag=true&NoContext=false
my last two pairs of DH were season fw11 and MIJ, so they came huge during wear. size 32 came something like 33-34. my real waist length is 34", usual MII size was 31, balmain MIJ size is 30. your advice with size for me please? btw i see those are 98%/2%, so the size shouldnt change with time, right?
In my experience, the 98/2% jeans stretch out pretty quickly in the waist.
For sizing comparison, I have Second Round (the ones in your link) in 30, MIJ indigo in 31 (a little loose on me now), and black MIJ in 31 (slightly smaller than the indigos).
I also have Jakes (also 98/2 and similar cut) in 31 and 30. The 31 fit perfect in the store; now they fall off without a belt. The 30 fit tight in the store; now they are perfect.
I don't wash my jeans so I can't tell you what happens if you wash them.
not exactly "selling" but just interest check... UMC 09 19cm, size 32, worn, condition 8-9 / 10... What's your offer?
My Work a Day are same size as most of my stretch jeans from recent seasons: We Trust, Jake, Second Round, Secular, Dark Side, Angel Tears, Stage Diving, Sidestorm.
One exception is Omni from the current collection, which I sized down one from Work a Day because they are very stretchy.
Usually I size down one in 17.5 stretch compared to most washed or raw.
But my raws have a bit of a relaxed fit with more sag. I could have sized down one more on my raws, for a tighter fit, in which case they would have been the same size as Work a Day.
Yes, they are waxed raws. Although to me it looks more like lacquer than wax.
Just got my NWT sz 28 waxed MIJ raw aka 'sharp notation' from AW07 from yahoo japan. Kinda disapointed cause they were advertised as sz 27, but returning them is impossible and I might keep since they are from Hedi's last year at dior. My pair doesn't have the 'Dior' leather tag which is super weird.
The fact that it doesn't have a leather Dior tag is very odd.
Even if the tag had been removed or had fallen off, there would still be some evidence of it where it had been sewn into the waistband. But on your pair it looks like there was never a tag there.
Edited by MachineLearning - 8/5/14 at 12:39pm
- › ALYFE TECHNICAL DENIM Our new brand 47 minutes ago
- › DIESEL BLACK GOLD - 8BS, Type 242, Review & Fit Pics 58 minutes ago
- › Official Nudie Thread. (Jeans folks, Nudie Jeans so dont get any... 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2015 4 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 4 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › which are the best models in SS15 diesel collection? 8 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Sales, Discounts, Coupons and Codes - everything that saves us money! 12 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › My Wrangler jacket excites a bit too much! 13 hours ago
- › Great Finds on Ebay 15 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › For Sale! Thavar 27/30-32 - 888p, 813L, DBG Excess, Tepphar 838V ,... 16 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › JoyBit Games: chaos fighters is alive
- › Many reviews after playing chaos game online
- › Summer Essentials: 8 Wardrobe Must-haves This...
- › The benefits of using virgin hair extensions
- › Exactly what Helps make Wild hair Vitamin...
- › Come and Enjoy Bleach Game on PC
- › Human Hair Extensions Can Sharing You...
- › Atmosphere as well as your current hair...
- › Curly hair Expansions and even hair developments
- › Managing Your Own Squad in Football Planet