- 279 Posts. Joined 4/2013
- Location: Fort Wayne, IN
- Select All Posts By This User
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pics of Your Dry/Raw Denim Progress | Best Raw Denim Last post on 8/13/13 at 1:46am in Dry Denim
- Meet the R&R members (with pics) Last post on 11/12/10 at 2:59pm in More Womens Jeans
- The Boots and Shoes thread (w/ PICS) Last post on 11/23/14 at 7:55am in Top Tier Fashion
- Picture Relation Thread Game Last post on 11/19/08 at 3:46pm in Chat
- This or that / Yay or nay? Last post on 11/13/10 at 10:01am in Top Tier Fashion
Dior 101 Everything You Wanted To Know About Diors
Last edited: 6/7/10
Related Blog Posts
The Denim Suit by Dior Homme
Published on 7/7/14 by Denim Blog
Justin Theroux in Dior Homme Jeans
Published on 4/11/14 by Denim Blog
Weekend Going Out Look: Dior Homme 17.5cm in Plum
Published on 1/23/14 by Denim Blog
Jude Law in Dior Homme Corduroy Jeans
Published on 10/29/13 by Denim Blog
Nate Berkus in Dior Homme Jeans
Published on 5/15/13 by Denim Blog
These days, it's hard to find a shoe you can tool around in that isn't going to leave you feeling like you stepped in quicksand after an hour. I wanted these when they were released back in 2011,...
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread - Page 248
After trying dior homme, I think I'm gonna get rid of diesel...this pair is so different with other jakes...it's more like dark green or brown.
Love the he fit and stacking.So amazing!
I liked diesel when it was for "only the brave" now it's more "only the blind".
I feel the same. I just need to figure out which Dior cut fits like Thavar lol
Thavar is nothing like 17.5
The reason dior is so popular is that the fit is unique.
The only jeans that come close in fit are the old APC New Standard / Petite Standard but even those are bad in comparison.
I guess they are raw... I think raws are really the way to go with DH anyways. Slimane's washes were epic, but that's definitely no longer the case and you just cannot go treasure hunting forever. The "cool wash" are going to be 10 years old before we know it :(
Speaking of which, how do you beak-in your raw ? Personally I just wear them as high as they go and let them slide by themselves until they hang on the hips. What's about you guys, do you sag / wear them low right away ?
I've just realized that could bring me some kind of fade/fit variations, well maybe ;)
Totally right, washes nowadays are just crap, only 2% elasthane shit... there is like 1 one wash every season that's 100% cotton and it's a dull wash. Now there is jake every season...like "let's reedit this legendary wash so we can make some easy money"....come oooon. And prices keep going up.
I have that impression that even raws are not that good anymore but I could be wrong, it's just an impression.
I wear my raws "normally"...no too high like a grandpa, not saggy like a 17 years old...just in a normal way.
The good ol'times are over with Dior jeans...at least i'm not tempted anymore ^^.
I'm new to Diors Recently purchased a pair of MIJ 19cm raws, sized down twice from actual size. Just wondering- how much do the MIJ raws stretch?
I'm kinda worried they might stretch a bit cos I'm able to wear the jeans with a little bit of squeezing.
I usually size down twice on my Nudies Grim Tim and APC Petit Standards so I'm looking for that sort of tightness. How will this Diors be like once I've broken into them?
Yeah that's what I read to. But surpassingly my jeans doesn't feel so tight after 4-6hours wearing them, can even put my palm inside my jeans lol; they feel somewhat the same as my APC and Nudies after they've been broken into.
Anyways, how exactly do you make sure it stacks nicely? I've read that you've gotta pull the jeans up then slowly let it fall down, or something like that? Each time I try it my stacks just look weird.
It's normal that at the beggining, when the jeans are still stiff, that the stacks are a bit hard to make. The technique you talked about is a good one, or you can adjust them by hand at first. When the jeans will be a bit worn etc, the fabric will keep the "memory" of the stacks and they will settle alone after ;)
It just about being patient.
The amount of stretch depend on how tight they are at first. If they are no so tight brand new, they will not stretch as fast compared to the case when they are skin tight when brand new. If the fabric is more stressed, they will stretch faster.
After, you can just damp them in water and air dry them...they will shrink back until they stretch again when worn.
And post some pics so we can hace an idea of the fit ;)
Here's a pic of my fit. Sorry it's kinda blurry and stuff, I don't have a mirror and I have to use my phone's timer to take this pic. Hopefully it's able to give a rough idea of how it fits on me.
I don't think you have anything to worry about. It really depends on the "fit" you want to achieve to some extent. And with your size range, you can have a few pairs, with a looser/tighter fit, quite easily. It's a good thing honestly.
I'll give you my example : W26 are relaxed from the start - cause I am super small and skinny. And so : I can only wear them as "tight" as Nito wears his new UMC on the previous page... and it can get looser trust me ;)
Sure, it's all fine and dandy to look at the old luster add campaign, but in real life, versatility is key. Just break those in, enjoy the tight fit and get your shirt dress shoes and blazer out ;)
You definitely don't have the dreaded chicken legs / tight ankles. The upper body part will always relax, albeit I think it' ll stay tight, I am not gonna lie.
Edited by Geshp - 10/19/13 at 5:11am
- › Allsaints appreciation thread 8 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Head 2 Head Review: Diesel Black Gold Excess NP 8BT vs Fabric Brand... 14 hours ago
- › Sales, Discounts, Coupons and Codes - everything that saves us money! 14 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Diesel collection sale 14 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 1 day, 5 hours ago
- › Represent Clo Biker jeans in sand wash 1 day, 11 hours ago
- › BNWT Diesel Thavar 886B 28x32, Made in Italy, Brand New! S/S 2012... 1 day, 21 hours ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2016 2 days, 7 hours ago
- › For Sale Denim Collector Jean Sale - Braddom 802K sz 28 - Charcoal... 2 days, 20 hours ago
- › NWT Hudson Barbara High-Waist Skinnies Siouxsie 2 28 may fit 27 x 30 2 days, 23 hours ago
- › Affliction Famor in White Canvas by Octoman
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ninja online dejes que me olvide la tristeza
- › One Pirates King Game, One Piece Pirate...
- › increasing output on the Fitflop Sale muscles...
- › Elasticity boots are the perfect Fitflop Sandals
- › Prom Dress Shopping For Juniors
- › Fitflops have to consider while acquiring any...
- › nike free 5.0 betydeligt tiltrækning
- › parajumpers sale distinct about mens
- › fitflops shoes wholesome
- › billige nike free komfort i modsætning