wtf, how do u get an english translated verison for WiberLUX? cuz theres a pair of dior jeans i want to get. i tried lookng for english translation...apparently there isnt any or im not looking at the right place.
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pics of Your Dry/Raw Denim Progress | Best Raw Denim Last post on 1/27/13 at 3:57pm in Dry Denim
- Meet the R&R members (with pics) Last post on 11/12/10 at 2:59pm in More Womens Jeans
- The Boots and Shoes thread (w/ PICS) Last post on 4/3/13 at 1:26am in Top Tier Fashion
- Picture Relation Thread Game Last post on 11/19/08 at 3:46pm in Chat
- This or that / Yay or nay? Last post on 11/13/10 at 10:01am in Top Tier Fashion
Dior 101 Everything You Wanted To Know About Diors
Edited on 6/7/10
Related Blog Posts
Nate Berkus in Dior Homme Jeans
Published on 5/15/13 by Denim Blog
Jude Law in Dior Homme Jeans
Published on 1/7/13 by Denim Blog
Justin Theroux in Dior Homme Jeans
Published on 8/21/12 by Denim Blog
David Beckham in Dior Homme
Published on 10/24/11 by Denim Blog
Who Wore It Best: Dior Homme
Published on 10/4/11 by Denim Blog
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel jogg jeans are not exactly what Diesel tries to sell them as. Diesel tries to sell them as sweat pants that look like denim. The fact is they are denim that are soft like sweatpants....
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread - Page 241
I'm only 5'4", how much do you guys think I should shorten DH jeans?
Also, does anyone what the prices for DH jeans in the US compared to those in Paris?
DH jeans are priced at S$660 (raw MIJ) to S$960 (claw marks) in Singapore, so I'm deciding where it would be cheaper to buy from since I have family in the US and family going to Paris this week that can buy them for me.
which one to chose, both look nice.
fly by night
and heavy sea
why is it on the LVR fitting pics, the 19cm looks way bigger? which its not? the 19cm has tapering which sucks for people who work out alot. 17.5cm one size up is by far the best fit for people with larger legs.
and is this true? i heard all the jake's are actually one size bigger than the rest of the dior washes?
I live in Paris and I bought my RAW 17,5cm here. Price is 310/330€. That was weird, when I bought mine like 2 months ago, the 19cm was 330€ and 17,5cm 310€.
Those prices are for MIJ RAW of course.
If you need a proxy, I can do it for you, I already did it for some people here.
You can also check on the official DIOR website, they have an online store but with only a few models that you can buy directly online and the 17,5cm RAW is not one of them.
Thank you so much saddock but yesterday I bought a ss 13 dh jeans; so I spent the money I had reserved to buy a jeans.
They are amazing. I recommend you they strongly.
id 003D000TX059- 504
as soon as I can i will post pics
This guy is trading me a pair of Dior Jeans for my worn APC's. Don't really know much about Diors. Can anyone tell which ones these are from the pics? What they're worth? All I know is that they're MII other than that the guy I'm getting them from doesn't know much about the jeans either. Is it worth trading for my APC's or is it even a legit pair?
I also sold all my Diors, only keeping my MIJ RAW. I'm just not into Dior jeans anymore...I don't like actual washes and as said...prices are raising and raising. They almost don't have 100% coton wash anymore, only stretch and I don't like stretch jeans.
what jeans brand do you wear now? :-o
@Zdenal : I have some diesels left : Thanaz 74K, Thavar 888P and 886B.
I'm also trying other stuff, I have 2 chinos as well, try to get out of my own fixed style (it's not easy), I like to be more relaxed sometimes, more casual...but I'm always a bit afraid of trying new styles and things that i'm not used to.
I'm leaning toward cheap side (zara and co...found out that I can get some decent pieces of clothing(chinos, knit cardigan, shirts and t shirts...p that I don't have to take care a lot and can change more often than 500€ pair of jeans). I made some good deals during sales.
Plus, at the end of the year, I will stop being a student and I will have to dress decent to go to work if not dressed with a suit. Leaving exotic jeans for weekend and holidays.
I made more than 1K€ only selling 3 Diors...(old MIJ RAW too small, UMC 09 and Jake 11)...crazy...didn't lose a dime and even made some plus value on them...
Aaaah...I remember when I had like 40+ pair of jeans...what a stupidity.
Are these diors legit I'm thinking of buying but I'm unsure. They are suppose to be the old slimane model of clawmarks
Heres the link Thank you in advance
Josh Hartnett on DH clawmark:
I'm not sure about the price of each pair, I know the 19cm RAW is 330€ (price on the DIOR online store and in physical store) but when I bought my 17,5cm few months ago, I paid 310€...so I don't really know if there is still a price difference between the two because there is only the 19cm pair on the online store.
So to make a rough estimate : pairs are like 310/330euros each + shipping for both jeans should be like 40€ + paypal fees so we arrive at like 660€ for both jeans (high estimation) + 40€ shipping = 700€ + paypal fees.
If you want me to give you a more precise price, you have to tell me if you REALLY want to buy them. If OK, i will give you the total and you will send me the amount on my paypal so I can buy the jeans and send them to you.
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 34 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2013 FW13 39 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 3 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Raw Denim 5 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › REPLAY Trousers Brand New Without Tags. 7 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Hugo Boss Orange 25 Air W35 L32 7 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › FOSSIL Genuine Leather Black Handbag $200 8 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › "The official find me these Diesel\\\'s Super-thread" 23 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Braddom, Krooley, Safado, Viker-R-Box, Zatiny, Pheyo, X-rotuck 1 day ago
- › Braddom, Krooley, Safado, Viker-R-Box, Zatiny, Pheyo, X-rotuck 1 day ago
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by jeanetic
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by shannone
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Singer22 Spring Look Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Rules and Regulations for Ladies Lounge Contest by Dave
- › Blogroll and Link Exchange by Dave
- › Jeans and Fashion Questions by Lorna
- › facebook-connect-frequently-asked-questions by Dave
- › The 12 Womens Body Types And Jeans That Will... by shopaholism
- › Denim by Munich
- › Followers And Following by DBLurker