Hi guys, recently came across an ad for a pair of raw indigo 19cm, but it was noted to have a zip fly. Have not heard of the raws having zip flys, can anyone confirm this?
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pics of Your Dry/Raw Denim Progress | Best Raw Denim Last post on 8/13/13 at 1:46am in Dry Denim
- Meet the R&R members (with pics) Last post on 11/12/10 at 2:59pm in More Womens Jeans
- The Boots and Shoes thread (w/ PICS) Last post on 10/23/13 at 8:40am in Top Tier Fashion
- Picture Relation Thread Game Last post on 11/19/08 at 3:46pm in Chat
- This or that / Yay or nay? Last post on 11/13/10 at 10:01am in Top Tier Fashion
Dior 101 Everything You Wanted To Know About Diors
Last edited: 6/7/10
Related Blog Posts
Jude Law in Dior Homme Corduroy Jeans
Published on 10/29/13 by Denim Blog
Nate Berkus in Dior Homme Jeans
Published on 5/15/13 by Denim Blog
Jude Law in Dior Homme Jeans
Published on 1/7/13 by Denim Blog
Justin Theroux in Dior Homme Jeans
Published on 8/21/12 by Denim Blog
David Beckham in Dior Homme
Published on 10/24/11 by Denim Blog
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread - Page 236
Hi! Anyone out there knows how a UMC 08 fits?
I heard it runs big compared to other washed pairs. Is it true? I usually wear a 29 so im not sure if I should stick to a 29 19cm UMC 08 or to downsize to a 28 19cm model.
Any advice pls? I've seen the measurements but I'm just afraid of human error. The measurements differ a lot between the 28 and 29 pairs. ):
Zdenal, washed diors don't stretch that much...if it was a RAW he bought, I would have said yes but if can't clasp it and it's a washed dior...I doubt he will ever feel comfortable in them....
QK37 : how do you fell in them? mind posting a fit pic to see?
how do you tell if its raw or washed? wearing that pair felt very tight at the waist , and my thigh movements are quite restricted. comparing with a MIJ leaden sky I just bought, I could easily button and hook it. no idea why the pair I bought from yoox was so tight . I'll like to post photos, but have no idea how to since I'm not really good with technology lol
Raws will feel somewhat rigid, like very starchy. They will also transfer some color to your shoes or lighter-colored clothing. They're also less expensive than the washed jeans, but that might be hard to determine if you purchase them from Yoox.
Most importantly with Raws, there is no pattern. You create your own pattern based on your personal "fades." If there's a pattern or some sort of wash/design, not Raws.
I hang up my jeans, but you don't have to do so. At the stores, they fold them in threes. They're jeans.
i just wanna know one thing
i bought jakes under my car. but its a size too big i think. but i got large quads + calves due to working out tons ....anyways im having the waist cut to 1" and hemmed like 3-4" inches.
but then after that i'd like to ...find a way how to PERMANENTLY shrink it in, any way, even its only .5" inches overall, how do i do that? hot dryer for 60mins? btw its 98% cotton and 2% ELASTODIENE
just saw a lot of new DH jeans at yoox. http://www.yoox.com/sg/42272213PT/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=42272213PT&sizeId= check out this pair of jeans. does it even look real???:
defaq!!!! Mr. van assche, you have gotta be joking. cuz these are hilarious. they shouldn't even be released.
here's my point, i personally love KVA. well, at first i thought Hedi outdid him a lot, but then i realized that they are just having different styles. with KVA he has a mature and subtle style. but this???
rumor has it that kva doesn't like jeans, well i think he like jeans pretty much. he did come up with some epic washes like ink me, griffith park, and rack rail painted. now this wash up there is just pain in the ass.
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2014 SS14 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
- › Good Finds on YOOX 2 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Sales, Discounts, Coupons and Codes - everything that saves us money! 2 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › Difference between tepphar and sleenker ? 4 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › BNWT diesel thavar 8880m 27x32 4 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 5 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Good price for Krooley 801n? 5 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › FOR SALE: BNWT ALL SAINTS STENBURG BLACK LEATHER JACKET SMALL... 5 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › HUGE DIESEL SALE ON OVER 5000 JEANS!! EBAYER DIESEL_JEANS_1978 8 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › What Are Different Ways To Make Your Lips Fuller by rubyJacksonn
- › How to Beat the Heat with Summer Sandals by milliener
- › Galatea Maxi Dress by anthinfrank
- › Mesa Dress by anthinfrank
- › Norvel Dress by anthinfrank
- › Pleated and lace, this year is definitely... by billedwarder
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw