Hi guys I'm looking for a DH black pair (preferably coated or waxed). For raw, looking at size 33, coated or waxed looking at size 32. Lemme know if anyone is selling! Thanks
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pics of Your Dry/Raw Denim Progress | Best Raw Denim Last post on 8/13/13 at 1:46am in Dry Denim
- Meet the R&R members (with pics) Last post on 11/12/10 at 2:59pm in More Womens Jeans
- The Boots and Shoes thread (w/ PICS) Last post on 12/2/15 at 7:08am in Top Tier Fashion
- Picture Relation Thread Game Last post on 11/19/08 at 3:46pm in Chat
- This or that / Yay or nay? Last post on 11/13/10 at 10:01am in Top Tier Fashion
Dior 101 Everything You Wanted To Know About Diors
Last edited: 6/7/10
Related Blog Posts
The Denim Suit by Dior Homme
Published on 7/7/14 by Denim Blog
Justin Theroux in Dior Homme Jeans
Published on 4/11/14 by Denim Blog
Weekend Going Out Look: Dior Homme 17.5cm in Plum
Published on 1/23/14 by Denim Blog
Jude Law in Dior Homme Corduroy Jeans
Published on 10/29/13 by Denim Blog
Nate Berkus in Dior Homme Jeans
Published on 5/15/13 by Denim Blog
These days, it's hard to find a shoe you can tool around in that isn't going to leave you feeling like you stepped in quicksand after an hour. I wanted these when they were released back in 2011,...
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread - Page 234
Hello, does anyone know how to reduce a dior homme jake jeans one size? I bought them on size 30 but I need 29. I don´t want to sell them because it is very difficult to buy another on sz 29 so I was thinking about reduce one size.
Do you think that a tailor could do that job? or maybe I should sell them?
Thank you for your answer
It'd be difficult, because the thighs are probably too baggy, the rise might be a .5 inch too high, the waist, too loose. The hem is probably the easiest thing to fix and taper but wouldn't be worth it because the top block wouldn't be right. I'd hold out for the right size and sell yours, tbh.
Shrinking through washing in hot water, etc. will probably affect the wash too much.
^^ sell them and buy the right size. Shrinking in hot water is only temporary. Alterations on the jeans is wrong way IMO, jeans will loose the "price" and you will never know, how tailor will do it. Especially such a big alterations - waist, back, legs..., cut could be totally different in the result.
Thank you so much for your answer!!!!!
These was one of the first pair of dior jeans I bought so I tended to buy them a bit bigger than dior should be (I am 1,82 cm and I weigh 73 kg so I should buy them on sz 29, but I bought sz 30).
I don´t like how people tend to wear jake jeans (especially asian people tend to wear them as if they are leggings) but I would like to size one down.
The problem is that I know that I would lost money (I am ready to sell them for 280 euros) but I don´t know how to find them on size 29 (I don´t like the new version of jake from this season).
So maybe I will keep them and wear them bigger than I would like.
Thank you so much for your answer!!!
i would say anything fits as long as u're comfortable, dont fit yourself into the jeans, buy a jeans that fits u. my jakes sz27 too came in too big for me that i sent it back LVR. and u'll see people with ridiculous stacks cos hemming/alteration will somehow deppreciate the value.
I'm not speaking about hemming, question was alteration "whole" jeans. And to your point about hemming, you should be sure, you will keep the jeans, the size is ok after all "stretching" and you can hem them, if you are not tall and stacks are too much. I don't have any problem with the stacking because I'm 185cm ;-)
Also hemmed pairs could be sold for nice money, but depend how much the pair was hemmed...
Thinking about purchasing my first pair of Dior, since you guys know a lot better than myself, any authenticity issues here?
Also, which fit in diesel would these most resemble? as I normally wear diesel so I could get a relative comparison.
Thanks in advance for your help guys, sorry if i posted in the wrong place, just seems to be the thread where I found the most post and knowledge on this subject.
They look good to me, although they seem somewhat more worn than the seller states. The leather Dior tag looks shrunken and the crotch seems about to blow out, although that could be the wash. I've never seen Dior jeans so cheap, which raises a flag but I guess since they're worn and 33 is not a popular size so it could happen.
There are two things I find sketchy, a) the weirdly faded pictures, and b) multiple typos in the description. That said, it seems like this guy's ratings are very favorable so not a big deal.
wtf is wrong with DH jeans????????? first it was LVR suddenly stop getting new washes then farfetch stopped selling them later. i went to the official dior boutique and none of the new washes have been selling. or there's no new washes after all?
Dior homme denim division is dead unless kris van assche will be laid off.
Kris van assche don´t like jeans; kva don´t like rock youth image; he likes minimal looks.
So unless dh changes the designer I think jeans will gradually disappear.
Maybe we will be buying YSL (now SLP) in the next future, I don´t know, but the current DH jeans models are very boring (always the same, nothing new, always reissued models).
The only thing that interested me this season was the 17.5cm raw reissues, however, I saw some olive green cords (really dark luxe) that look amazing. I'll try to post pics if I pick up a pair.
KVA is definitely not a jeans dude, per se, more of cool, crisp trousers, elegant lines, etc. He's been rocking it with the dress shirts if you're into that.
Or at least, make some chinos... Young fellows don't have so many chances to wear dress pants.
They look great Marcus! I really like the fit and the stacking looks awesome.
Which photos are the truer color, the first two (lighter) or the last one? They're both neat but in different ways: if it's the lighter color it's the perfect warm-weather jeans, if it's darker, more classic Dior wash.
Clawmarks from 06AW look pretty different from now. They have really white contrast on the legs part. I love them so freakin' much and I'm wearing them everyday!! I have to take good care of them as well, after all they are 6 years old...
My buddies told me I'm growing to look better in Dior jeans recently. The stacks are not as massively huge as they were before (I still wear them with full length as before, I barely tailor my jeans). Or they are just being sweet..
What's your thought about that?
Oh, and I saw a Brioni suit in 100% grey virgin wool last week in my neighborhood. Damn that was hot!! But the price was explosively high as usual. You have any idea which brand make nice wool suits?? I know Harris Tweed (absolutely too big for me though), Sisley got one with 80% wool and look great, Jil Sander, Versace for H&M got a real nice one. That's prolly all I know. Tell me if you have anything:) or we can talk about suits in PM!
experts, i just spotted a pair of "oily" blue clawmark on the street. first i thought they were just too worn out. but then i did some research and found there is a wash in 03 "Follow Me" series called "oiled blue claw mark". they are just too nice... darn!! anyone has any idea what they are? and anyone happened to own them??
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2016 4 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2016 4 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › Sales, Discounts, Coupons and Codes - everything that saves us money! 4 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Official Nudie Thread. (Jeans folks, Nudie Jeans so dont get any... 13 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › DBG Spring/summer 2016 13 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 14 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Nudie Jeans Spring/Summer 2016 14 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 16 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Helping me ID this 18 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread 2 days, 1 hour ago
- › Affliction Famor in White Canvas by Octoman
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Der größte Unterschied zwischen...
- › Start eines neuen Servers S6 am 18.12.2015 um...
- › News: Bleach Saga Online Event...
- › Fight with Ichigo in Bleach Online
- › Discount code for Nike sneakers
- › fitflops get in touch
- › nike free run tilbud mellem barfodet
- › Flying with parajumpers long bear
- › fitflops sale complement effectively
- › nike free run dame funktionalitet og holdbarhed